im better than you thursday

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
umm.. no, not really.

just seems that all of the *****ing stems from a few people around here, you are one of them.

I really don't care.. but think about this

if someone calls you a horse, punch them in the mouth. If someone else calls you a horse, punch them too. If a third person calls you a horse, maybe you should look into buying some hay.
Or... instead of punching them in the mouth.. you insult them to the point they whine/cry about it... then we all
Troll

@ Rabbit... That's Epic!
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
stop it.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Team Brown
5 pages daily thread??? cliffs????
Old 04-24-2008, 02:42 PM

Car Info: 06 black wrx
As a frequent lurker here and a mod on another forum, what GT35STi said about the SRIC is correct. It amounts to a local "Off topic" or "chit chat" thread. I notice you guys flame war one another, and I believe so much so at one point that several of your local members up and started their own site.

Meh I don't care either way. I-clubs greatest asset to me is the classifieds, which are better than craigslist IMO (there isn't any "can I trade you 20's for your car"). Nabisco is good for tech info.

I do lol and gasp at your daily threads sometimes.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Rivers

Originally Posted by GT35 STI
I got an infraction point for calling Kevin a douche how is that breaking any rules... so it's ok for a member to call another member a douche... but it's not ok for a member to call a mod one... **** off
Originally Posted by Kevin M
Pretty simple really. Calling me a douchebag because I disagreed with you and/or split out the political posts after you twice ignored my direction to take it to the politics forum is flaming, which is an infraction.
Good thing I reported this post where you called me stupid for not agreeing with me

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...73&postcount=2

You didn't even take it to the politics forum

You are a douche... nice double standards...
Shutup John. You know for a fact if you continue to draw this out you're going to say more things that will earn you points. I don't feel like dealing with all that drama, so feel free to continue your silly little drama queen ranting without me, just try not to break any more forum rules, mmkay?
Especially since you started with the name calling... all I did was post an article at which I highly disagree with... then you called me stupid... like I said, nice double standards
I didn't break one... oh.. unless you call your double standards.. in which case you too broke the rules... since you did infact not only start the insults... but also responded in a political manner... if the topic should have been in Politics you should have done YOUR job and delete the post... or move it... you did neither... you acted like the tard that you are, and went on a power trip...

Please re-read of what you are... I wouldn't want you to get all mod abuse again...

My recommendation to you is along the terms of somethingsomething A life...
It's not hazing when the person is being a retard... it's just pointing out that he can't distinguish between getting butthurt, and someone actually breaking the rules... especially since the rules I got points for are the very same rules he broke

meh, stop distracting me from something that matters
I'll take what is a Power Trip for 300!!!
Feel free to appeal those points to the admins. They do reverse points given out undeservedly, you know. Oh wait, you don't know that...
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY ****ING FUNNY!!!!.... Oh wait... you don't know what funny is...

Oh.. and Egan's points never counted since it was from a redic old post
Yes John, clearly I'm on a power trip and abusing moderator authority on you. I mean, I've given you an infraction for the second time in 9 months, and you didn't break forum rules either time. Despicable!

i'm not speaking for just myself there buddy.... in fact... There's a lot of people who agree with me that you live for moments where you can show how much of an E-BADASS you are SubieGal... it's ok I give up! We shall all bow down and be grateful that you grace us with your presence...

p.s. I've never argued ANY of my points because I deserved them, but this one I got because you're an idiot
Do you feel important and validated yet?
Debating with you will never make me feel important or validated, because I already know i'm better than you, and don't need to go on power trips on a message board to tickle my jollies

IBsomethingabout e-thugging... since you're predictable...
On another note...

Me > Computers

I got this **** installed, now lets see if SQL will run properly
seriously... you're a tool... You started the **** talking in the last bull****, and now you're starting it back up again... get a life... go get a boner for someone else
Relax buddy. You can't tee one up like that and not expect somebody to swing at it. Now, you can let today's round of drama go and go back to the regular BS routine around here, which includes taking shots like I just did at anybody including me, or you can keep pouting. If you really think I gave you points for breaking a rule because I don't like you, you're mistaken. If the fact I think you're a waste of space governed my actions, I'd have been stripped of mod powers and/or trolled long ago.
something something shut up something something grow up something something throw up
Dude... seriously STFU you're a ****ing moron who makes absolutely no sense.. you say one thing and do another... I did continue on my regular BS and you kept saying ****... seriously go **** yourself... I'm done responding to your waste of bandwith posts

and yes being up for 38+ hours at this point might be making me a lil irritable

Can someone ignore Kevin M on my account... that would be epic.. stupid rules...
seriously... you're a tool... You started the **** talking in the last bull****, and now you're starting it back up again... get a life... go get a boner for someone else
Relax buddy. You can't tee one up like that and not expect somebody to swing at it. Now, you can let today's round of drama go and go back to the regular BS routine around here, which includes taking shots like I just did at anybody including me, or you can keep pouting. If you really think I gave you points for breaking a rule because I don't like you, you're mistaken. If the fact I think you're a waste of space governed my actions, I'd have been stripped of mod powers and/or trolled long ago.
something something shut up something something grow up something something throw up
Dude... seriously STFU you're a ****ing moron who makes absolutely no sense.. you say one thing and do another... I did continue on my regular BS and you kept saying ****... seriously go **** yourself... I'm done responding to your waste of bandwith posts

Can someone ignore Kevin M on my account... that would be epic.. stupid rules...
Take the salt out of your vagina. You aren't seriously going to get offended over a joke at your expense on the internet are you?
Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
Kevin... name one time when i actually thought you were funny?
I've PMd you in teh past about your 'funnies'

you fail. maybe at life too. I dont really know. Dont really much about you. Honestly...don't really care to.

Salt in my vagina? wow... thats a whole new level of mod V user **** talking.

from 'mods' i know... sure, but...really... i dont so much know you. Although, you remind me of the kids I used to pick on in high school, that get the power to 'change' things and **** IT UP.
You don't have to think I'm funny, but it's pretty amusing that you're taking offense to a pretty lame joke about you when you spend so much of your day railing against the mods for trying to reign in you and others for going off on people on the internet you have never seen either. Hypocrisy FTL.
are you kidding me!?

dude...really. I swear to god i never want to see you.

you are seriously a douche. WTF is your reasoning today for going on a SRiC war?

yet.... My haze machine has to stay in doors off the interwebs.
**** you. get a girl friend? get laid. quit being poor. maybe after you get those things... you'll be come a bit less....powertrippy.

Were you molested as a kid? Picked on by all the kids like STD and myself, in high school? Dreamed of being one of the 'cool kids'?

You realllllllllllllllllly need to slow your roll.
Or what?
the statement didn't trail off, it wasn't a threat. again... it was a statement.

page 4.

again..I'll take this thread to a 5+ pager with your stupid *** replies. feed into it kevin...feeeeeeeed into it.
What makes you think you're on the verge of warnings/points/banning from me? I'm just calling you on getting offended because I did something you do on a daily basis.
I lost interest doing that... his replies are out of one of those dolls... where you pull the string and it has 5 phrases that it knows, so it just keeps repeating them over and over again... Most of them somewhere along the lines of "NO! YOU ARE!"... or this gem "I'm rubber your glue... whatever you stay bounces off me and sticks to you"
Think you're going to ban me? no, not at all. it was a general statement to all of the mods.

offended? no. think you should be removed from this 'throne' you seem to think you are on....Yes.

Stuff I do on a regular basis? you are correct, picking on retards and douches (much like yourself) is fun. They get backed into a corner and just start flinging their arms around. Hell you should know how that is... weren't you in the chair force? Don't you guys have a 'missle room'? ohh..wait.. weren't you in the armed forces when it was a 'dont as dont tell' time?

lower yourself to this level. this 'midget' level that you seem to think i'm on.
Hmm... odd... he said a word I said, but now that you got called out and realize how much of a retarded retard you are, you've let it slide...
I outlasted you in a pissing contest? ****ing WIN.

Your post is full of incorrect assumptions, but I don't really care. In fact, my point all along is that I don't really care about you, good or bad, except in the capacity that I'm required to read all the damn posts in this forum including yours. You know what's worse than not being able to ignore a moderator? Not being able to ignore anyone.
Obviously I don't hate him like I hate you. You're special.
Not really... i'm not done... i'm just on no sleep... and have a few things I need to go do real fast before i die...

i'll be back... unless of course they allow me to mute you... then i'll happily 'let you outlast me'
assumptions?

highly unlikely... more like my personal opinion. Much like anything I say/post on the internet. Its my opinion.

You just so happen to be proving most of it.
come on kevin...keep playing into it!! its fun for me. stabbing the retards with sticks should be a sport. I'd win...Gold.
Explain why I'm not allowed to make a joke about you because I don't know you, but you can do exactly that to me? Be forewarned it's something of a trick question.
bleh.

vomit.

kevin, you can talk all you want. I'm over it. You'll never understand.
you **** talked > got called on it > said.. blah blah blah > got called on it again. > and now you result to 1st grade banter. Thats fine.

who **** in your cereal today? normally I can handle your posts, today however....long before me getting drugged outta my mind... you were in an extra douche mood. keyboard commando was in full effect.
neither am i.

considering I walked into db long before knowing about SRiC. And when my project was posted in this forum, it was flamed..much like nabisco and other places I was looking to obtain information from.

i know it s people. Iclub is dying. something will have to come from Iclub and create the next new awesome. Churn is a *****.
shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Take the salt out of your vagina. You aren't seriously going to get offended over a joke at your expense on the internet are you?
Kevin... name one time when i actually thought you were funny?
I've PMd you in teh past about your 'funnies'

you fail. maybe at life too. I dont really know. Dont really much about you. Honestly...don't really care to.

Salt in my vagina? wow... thats a whole new level of mod V user **** talking.

from 'mods' i know... sure, but...really... i dont so much know you. Although, you remind me of the kids I used to pick on in high school, that get the power to 'change' things and **** IT UP.
You don't have to think I'm funny, but it's pretty amusing that you're taking offense to a pretty lame joke about you when you spend so much of your day railing against the mods for trying to reign in you and others for going off on people on the internet you have never seen either. Hypocrisy FTL.
are you kidding me!?

dude...really. I swear to god i never want to see you.

you are seriously a douche. WTF is your reasoning today for going on a SRiC war?

yet.... My haze machine has to stay in doors off the interwebs.
**** you. get a girl friend? get laid. quit being poor. maybe after you get those things... you'll be come a bit less....powertrippy.

Were you molested as a kid? Picked on by all the kids like STD and myself, in high school? Dreamed of being one of the 'cool kids'?

You realllllllllllllllllly need to slow your roll.
Or what?
the statement didn't trail off, it wasn't a threat. again... it was a statement.

page 4.

again..I'll take this thread to a 5+ pager with your stupid *** replies. feed into it kevin...feeeeeeeed into it.
What makes you think you're on the verge of warnings/points/banning from me? I'm just calling you on getting offended because I did something you do on a daily basis.
I lost interest doing that... his replies are out of one of those dolls... where you pull the string and it has 5 phrases that it knows, so it just keeps repeating them over and over again... Most of them somewhere along the lines of "NO! YOU ARE!"... or this gem "I'm rubber your glue... whatever you stay bounces off me and sticks to you"
Think you're going to ban me? no, not at all. it was a general statement to all of the mods.

offended? no. think you should be removed from this 'throne' you seem to think you are on....Yes.

Stuff I do on a regular basis? you are correct, picking on retards and douches (much like yourself) is fun. They get backed into a corner and just start flinging their arms around. Hell you should know how that is... weren't you in the chair force? Don't you guys have a 'missle room'? ohh..wait.. weren't you in the armed forces when it was a 'dont as dont tell' time?

lower yourself to this level. this 'midget' level that you seem to think i'm on.
Hmm... odd... he said a word I said, but now that you got called out and realize how much of a retarded retard you are, you've let it slide...
I outlasted you in a pissing contest? ****ing WIN.

Your post is full of incorrect assumptions, but I don't really care. In fact, my point all along is that I don't really care about you, good or bad, except in the capacity that I'm required to read all the damn posts in this forum including yours. You know what's worse than not being able to ignore a moderator? Not being able to ignore anyone.
Obviously I don't hate him like I hate you. You're special.
Not really... i'm not done... i'm just on no sleep... and have a few things I need to go do real fast before i die...

i'll be back... unless of course they allow me to mute you... then i'll happily 'let you outlast me'
assumptions?

highly unlikely... more like my personal opinion. Much like anything I say/post on the internet. Its my opinion.

You just so happen to be proving most of it.
come on kevin...keep playing into it!! its fun for me. stabbing the retards with sticks should be a sport. I'd win...Gold.
Explain why I'm not allowed to make a joke about you because I don't know you, but you can do exactly that to me? Be forewarned it's something of a trick question.
bleh.

vomit.

kevin, you can talk all you want. I'm over it. You'll never understand.
you **** talked > got called on it > said.. blah blah blah > got called on it again. > and now you result to 1st grade banter. Thats fine.

who **** in your cereal today? normally I can handle your posts, today however....long before me getting drugged outta my mind... you were in an extra douche mood. keyboard commando was in full effect.
neither am i.

considering I walked into db long before knowing about SRiC. And when my project was posted in this forum, it was flamed..much like nabisco and other places I was looking to obtain information from.

i know it s people. Iclub is dying. something will have to come from Iclub and create the next new awesome. Churn is a *****.
@the sticky....

One of the problems that promotes the e-thugging is we in the SRIC have ZERO real threads... we have a thread where people essentially just use to get their post count up as high as they can... we post about how our *** itches.. how awesome the last **** was... and drunken babble in it...

Aside from the daily threads we got NOTHING literally... look at page 1 it's 95% daily threads...

Since most of us have been here around 3+ years now... the daily thread is essentially an AIM conversation... the nubs come into our aim conversation and like was mentioned before try to join in on our banter back and forth with each other, since we are all bored at work... and that's the purpose of the daily thread... Well since we have no idea who the hell they are... we perceive their banter differently then from the people we actually know... thus causing the hazing machine to come on...

Stop being ****'s about what threads are made unless it's something really out of hand...(i.e. A general Classified ad)... Does it honestly hurt to have an irrelevant thread in here? every other section is full of it, but we are the strictest???

All of our bigger threads with the most "noob" participation have been completely irrelevant to the SRIC... YouTube Thread... Joke Thread... etc etc...

Just some sleep deprived bantering over here while I wait for my program to download
Originally Posted by nachomc
I'm confused...

Is this the thread you're talking about where you were flamed relentlessly? https://www.i-club.com/forums/conversions-transplants-swaps-107/mazda-pickup-wrx-conversion-dbtuned-ftw-142380/

Because all I see is people saying "AWESOME!!!!", "how will you smog it" in a polite manner, and ONE person saying "the paint sucks", which was done with by page 1.

Where is all the flaming? I must be missing it.
exactly. Just because you are bored, does not mean you have to make fun of new people that come into the SRIC.

it really sucks when all we have is a few members now because all the new people were ran off. You never know, some of them might have been pretty cool before you were a jackass to them.
Originally Posted by nachomc
I've moved more threads out of BAIC than I have out of SRIC. I don't have all day to sit here and move threads though, and neither do the other mods, so some get missed. I think the main difference between SRIC and the other forums is that you guys whine the loudest and most when something doesn't go your way. Then it turns in to this big issue when it doesn't need to be.

There was a thread in BAIC about the moving of "OT" posts. They talked it out, and from there stuff was cool. You guys typically continue to post and post and post about things until they're beaten in to the ground. Then to take it further, you make a new thread about it to "prove" your point. If you guys could make a commitment to try and help with the issue, as opposed to constantly contributing to it and having to question EVERY THING, I think you would find that it's not as big a deal as you're making it.
umm you missed my entire point... the being bored had nothing to do with making fun of people...

So instead watch this since it makes more sense...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEkR-SQVmls
and oh yeah

out of 35 threads on the first page.. 6 are daily threads
no, you don't like it when people come into your daily thread and try to talk to people, you feel threatened.

how about being nice to people for a change and see what happens?
we ***** about the retarded as **** "new rules" in which we all felt never needed to be changed in the first place
My daily thread?!?! WTF don't be douche #2 of the day

How about the noobs not talk ****, and I won't talk **** back... POINT OUT ONEEEEE TIME i picked on someone unprovoked ONCE! they say something to me... I say something back and win... it's not my fault i'm a better **** talker...

And I'm not nice to people who don't earn being treated nice too... I'm that way in real life, so why would I act differently...
maybe it was the daily threads around when i started posting on SRiC?

seriously though.... if me posting...as i normally do, on iclub is going to toast out the friendships i have with the mods in SRiC. Toast this acct. I dont need iclub. would much rather be able to chill with uncle tickles, sybirsex0r, mr mcmetalleg, egan... without having an unspoken underlying discomfort.
no, I'm pretty sure you are douche #2 for the day.

if someone picks on you and hurts your eFeelings, report the post then.
No, because i'm not a douche... I don't get offeredered and need to continue this downhill spiral sric is becoming due to whinning little *****es... I dish it out, and I take it... if you can't take it... don't dish it... a retarded kid in elementary school learns that....

I'm glad you finally found something to "attack" me about been a lil less then 3 years or so you've been holding back?
umm.. no, not really.

just seems that all of the *****ing stems from a few people around here, you are one of them.

I really don't care.. but think about this

if someone calls you a horse, punch them in the mouth. If someone else calls you a horse, punch them too. If a third person calls you a horse, maybe you should look into buying some hay.
Or... instead of punching them in the mouth.. you insult them to the point they whine/cry about it... then we all
Originally Posted by 06blackwrxtr
As a frequent lurker here and a mod on another forum, what GT35STi said about the SRIC is correct. It amounts to a local "Off topic" or "chit chat" thread. I notice you guys flame war one another, and I believe so much so at one point that several of your local members up and started their own site.

Meh I don't care either way. I-clubs greatest asset to me is the classifieds, which are better than craigslist IMO (there isn't any "can I trade you 20's for your car"). Nabisco is good for tech info.

I do lol and gasp at your daily threads sometimes.

Yeah, you're totally beating me at life.
I'm glad we finally agree on something
Basically we agreed that i'm better than Kevin at life

Last edited by GT35 STI; 04-24-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by Rivers
no.

ywia.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:52 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by ryball
no.

ywia.
thank you
Old 04-24-2008, 02:52 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Man even the ****ter and web2.0 has free WIFI. Epic
Old 04-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by 06blacktr
As a frequent lurker here and a mod on another forum, what GT35STi said about the SRIC is correct.
I'm sorry... you must be mistaken... i'm just an e-thug who hazes everything that moves and tries to steal my thunder... since this is after all MY daily thread!!

Old 04-24-2008, 02:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Rust and Salt
i'm just an e-thug who hazes everything that moves and tries to steal my thunder...
QFT.
****bag

Last edited by Egan; 04-24-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:00 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Basically we agreed that i'm better than Kevin at life
Lold. There's so many posts opera mini crashed
Old 04-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
uh ohhhhhh
Old 04-24-2008, 03:09 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by kidatari
QFT.

* * * * b a g .
OMG REPORTED!#(@*#(!@# AHH U MADE ME READ NAUGHTY LANGUAGE!
Old 04-24-2008, 03:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Rust and Salt
OMG REPORTED!#(@*#(!@# AHH U MADE ME READ NAUGHTY LANGUAGE!
oh noes! I'll get barned from i-club!!

Quick Reply: im better than you thursday