im better than you thursday

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
If I could get this **** to work I could take a nap... but i'm one of those people once I start it... I got to finish it
Old 04-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Troll

@the sticky....

One of the problems that promotes the e-thugging is we in the SRIC have ZERO real threads... we have a thread where people essentially just use to get their post count up as high as they can... we post about how our *** itches.. how awesome the last **** was... and drunken babble in it...

Aside from the daily threads we got NOTHING literally... look at page 1 it's 95% daily threads...

Since most of us have been here around 3+ years now... the daily thread is essentially an AIM conversation... the nubs come into our aim conversation and like was mentioned before try to join in on our banter back and forth with each other, since we are all bored at work... and that's the purpose of the daily thread... Well since we have no idea who the hell they are... we perceive their banter differently then from the people we actually know... thus causing the hazing machine to come on...

Stop being ****'s about what threads are made unless it's something really out of hand...(i.e. A general Classified ad)... Does it honestly hurt to have an irrelevant thread in here? every other section is full of it, but we are the strictest???

All of our bigger threads with the most "noob" participation have been completely irrelevant to the SRIC... YouTube Thread... Joke Thread... etc etc...

Just some sleep deprived bantering over here while I wait for my program to download
Old 04-24-2008, 02:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
considering I walked into db long before knowing about SRiC. And when my project was posted in this forum, it was flamed..much like nabisco and other places I was looking to obtain information from.
I'm confused...

Is this the thread you're talking about where you were flamed relentlessly? https://www.i-club.com/forums/conversions-transplants-swaps-107/mazda-pickup-wrx-conversion-dbtuned-ftw-142380/

Because all I see is people saying "AWESOME!!!!", "how will you smog it" in a polite manner, and ONE person saying "the paint sucks", which was done with by page 1.

Where is all the flaming? I must be missing it.

Last edited by nachomc; 04-24-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:04 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
@the sticky....

One of the problems that promotes the e-thugging is we in the SRIC have ZERO real threads... we have a thread where people essentially just use to get their post count up as high as they can... we post about how our *** itches.. how awesome the last **** was... and drunken babble in it...

Aside from the daily threads we got NOTHING literally... look at page 1 it's 95% daily threads...

Since most of us have been here around 3+ years now... the daily thread is essentially an AIM conversation... the nubs come into our aim conversation and like was mentioned before try to join in on our banter back and forth with each other, since we are all bored at work... and that's the purpose of the daily thread... Well since we have no idea who the hell they are... we perceive their banter differently then from the people we actually know... thus causing the hazing machine to come on...

Stop being ****'s about what threads are made unless it's something really out of hand...(i.e. A general Classified ad)... Does it honestly hurt to have an irrelevant thread in here? every other section is full of it, but we are the strictest???

All of our bigger threads with the most "noob" participation have been completely irrelevant to the SRIC... YouTube Thread... Joke Thread... etc etc...

Just some sleep deprived bantering over here while I wait for my program to download
exactly. Just because you are bored, does not mean you have to make fun of new people that come into the SRIC.

it really sucks when all we have is a few members now because all the new people were ran off. You never know, some of them might have been pretty cool before you were a jackass to them.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
I've moved more threads out of BAIC than I have out of SRIC. I don't have all day to sit here and move threads though, and neither do the other mods, so some get missed. I think the main difference between SRIC and the other forums is that you guys whine the loudest and most when something doesn't go your way. Then it turns in to this big issue when it doesn't need to be.

There was a thread in BAIC about the moving of "OT" posts. They talked it out, and from there stuff was cool. You guys typically continue to post and post and post about things until they're beaten in to the ground. Then to take it further, you make a new thread about it to "prove" your point. If you guys could make a commitment to try and help with the issue, as opposed to constantly contributing to it and having to question EVERY THING, I think you would find that it's not as big a deal as you're making it.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
exactly. Just because you are bored, does not mean you have to make fun of new people that come into the SRIC.

it really sucks when all we have is a few members now because all the new people were ran off. You never know, some of them might have been pretty cool before you were a jackass to them.
umm you missed my entire point... the being bored had nothing to do with making fun of people...

So instead watch this since it makes more sense...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEkR-SQVmls
Old 04-24-2008, 02:06 PM
BanHammer™

and oh yeah

out of 35 threads on the first page.. 6 are daily threads
Old 04-24-2008, 02:07 PM
BanHammer™

umm you missed my entire point... the being bored had nothing to do with making fun of people...
no, you don't like it when people come into your daily thread and try to talk to people, you feel threatened.

how about being nice to people for a change and see what happens?
Old 04-24-2008, 02:08 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by nachomc
I've moved more threads out of BAIC than I have out of SRIC. I don't have all day to sit here and move threads though, and neither do the other mods, so some get missed. I think the main difference between SRIC and the other forums is that you guys whine the loudest and most when something doesn't go your way. Then it turns in to this big issue when it doesn't need to be.

There was a thread in BAIC about the moving of "OT" posts. They talked it out, and from there stuff was cool. You guys typically continue to post and post and post about things until they're beaten in to the ground. Then to take it further, you make a new thread about it to "prove" your point. If you guys could make a commitment to try and help with the issue, as opposed to constantly contributing to it and having to question EVERY THING, I think you would find that it's not as big a deal as you're making it.
we ***** about the retarded as **** "new rules" in which we all felt never needed to be changed in the first place
Old 04-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Troll

no, you don't like it when people come into your daily thread and try to talk to people, you feel threatened.

how about being nice to people for a change and see what happens?
My daily thread?!?! WTF don't be douche #2 of the day

How about the noobs not talk ****, and I won't talk **** back... POINT OUT ONEEEEE TIME i picked on someone unprovoked ONCE! they say something to me... I say something back and win... it's not my fault i'm a better **** talker...

And I'm not nice to people who don't earn being treated nice too... I'm that way in real life, so why would I act differently...
Old 04-24-2008, 02:14 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Originally Posted by nachomc
I'm confused...

Is this the thread you're talking about where you were flamed relentlessly? https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142380

Because all I see is people saying "AWESOME!!!!", "how will you smog it" in a polite manner, and ONE person saying "the paint sucks", which was done with by page 1.

Where is all the flaming? I must be missing it.
maybe it was the daily threads around when i started posting on SRiC?

seriously though.... if me posting...as i normally do, on iclub is going to toast out the friendships i have with the mods in SRiC. Toast this acct. I dont need iclub. would much rather be able to chill with uncle tickles, sybirsex0r, mr mcmetalleg, egan... without having an unspoken underlying discomfort.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:15 PM
BanHammer™

My daily thread?!?! WTF don't be douche #2 of the day

How about the noobs not talk ****, and I won't talk **** back... POINT OUT ONEEEEE TIME i picked on someone unprovoked ONCE! they say something to me... I say something back and win... it's not my fault i'm a better **** talker...

And I'm not nice to people who don't earn being treated nice too... I'm that way in real life, so why would I act differently...
no, I'm pretty sure you are douche #2 for the day.

if someone picks on you and hurts your eFeelings, report the post then.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Troll

no, I'm pretty sure you are douche #2 for the day.

if someone picks on you and hurts your eFeelings, report the post then.
No, because i'm not a douche... I don't get offeredered and need to continue this downhill spiral sric is becoming due to whinning little *****es... I dish it out, and I take it... if you can't take it... don't dish it... a retarded kid in elementary school learns that....

I'm glad you finally found something to "attack" me about been a lil less then 3 years or so you've been holding back?
Old 04-24-2008, 02:25 PM
BanHammer™

I'm glad you finally found something to "attack" me about been a lil less then 3 years or so you've been holding back?
umm.. no, not really.

just seems that all of the *****ing stems from a few people around here, you are one of them.

I really don't care.. but think about this

if someone calls you a horse, punch them in the mouth. If someone else calls you a horse, punch them too. If a third person calls you a horse, maybe you should look into buying some hay.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:32 PM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
**** i c l u b

1infraction

Quick Reply: im better than you thursday