A C N

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by T-Will
I think the first comment left on the link above sums MLMs up best...
dude all that means is that they care about you. They want your life to be better. If you want to be regular youll get regular paychecks. Its just that your being brainwashed by society that says taht you need to work for it and you dont even know it. I would rather get trained and taught by millionairs themselves how to reach their success.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by T-Will
You can also make your money work for you by investing.
True but you wont get residual income off of your investment unless its a house. Plus you have to have the money to invest in the first place.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by Cohnster
You should try working as a geologist...GEOLOGY ROCKS!!!
Geology doesnt pay the type of money that I want. It doesnt give me leverage or residual. So if I try geology ill just hit rock bottom.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by drifter04
Geology doesnt pay the type of money that I want. It doesnt give me leverage or residual. So if I try geology ill just hit rock bottom.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
dude that guy is probably so broke that anything that comes around is all of the sudden a scam. But if my friends are getting rich in it and been doing it for 6 months than i would trust it. Plus why would BBB list ACN. Do some real research typing ACN in google and pressing go doesnt count. Donald Trump doesnt endorse scams.
All you have to do to be a part of BBB is register with them, pay your dues and have no customer complaints. IMO, the BBB isn't a very accurate gauge of how a company acts in regards to their employees.

http://www.bbb.org/membership/standards.asp
Old 02-12-2006, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
All you have to do to be a part of BBB is register with them, pay your dues and have no customer complaints. IMO, the BBB isn't a very accurate gauge of how a company acts in regards to their employees.

http://www.bbb.org/membership/standards.asp
Its probably like CARFAX, its so bogus, i've had a salvaged bmw once and carfax couldnt find the car. I've also gotten into an accident and reported it to my insurance, i looked it up on carfax, nothing, no accidents.

and i think MLMs are whack. But thats just me.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by sytran666
Its probably like CARFAX, its so bogus, i've had a salvaged bmw once and carfax couldnt find the car. I've also gotten into an accident and reported it to my insurance, i looked it up on carfax, nothing, no accidents.

and i think MLMs are whack. But thats just me.

word.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
ya know, there was a guy about your age on srtforums.com a few years ago that worked his *** off (literally) and was able to afford a new viper and a nice condo.

just goes to show that if you're willing to do anything for money, you can get lots of it.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/show...6&page=1&pp=15

Last edited by RussB; 02-12-2006 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
dude all that means is that they care about you. They want your life to be better. If you want to be regular youll get regular paychecks. Its just that your being brainwashed by society that says taht you need to work for it and you dont even know it. I would rather get trained and taught by millionairs themselves how to reach their success.

Is money the only form of success?

Seems to me that you feel people need to be inspired to 'not loose', that envy is more then one of them words used then the movie SE7EN, It's a force that inspires others to 'succeed'. That with out millions in the bank and a Bentley in the driveway you are a worthless POS. While some would see a couch you'd say "it's not just a couch, it's Italian leather."

Are we to pay no notice to personal merit and integrity? Are values in family and giving back to the community a form of weakness? Do you support the "me first" mentality that America has giving in to? Are we to take no notice that unemployment is at a 50 year high, but that's okay cause you're gonna be a millionaire. One could always the lottery or maybe be some kind of rock star movie god? And all it takes is for a hand full of saps to do the work for us, while we go fishing.

You use the word "brainwashed" with out realizing you've been subjected to it yourself.

what's up with that?
Old 02-12-2006, 09:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by newyorkreload
You use the word "brainwashed" with out realizing you've been subjected to it yourself.

what's up with that?
:rotfl:

that is a very good point. try thinking this situation through and decide who really will benefit from all your hard work. the people above you on the pyramid. the further down you are, the harder you work for less $$.

there's really nothing wrong with working "regular" jobs and making "regular" salaries. my wife is a planning tech and i'm an engineer, both lowly "regular" jobs, but according to the federal government as well as the state of california, we are considered "wealthy".

edit - the link at the bottom is hillarious. you can make $700 a day working from home!!!1!!!1

Last edited by RussB; 02-12-2006 at 09:48 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Rust and Salt
People at work are pushing this 'Kanosis' thing, which I personally think is a big scam. They all talk like they'll be millionaires in two years More MLM bull****

http://www.kanosis.com/
Old 02-13-2006, 12:12 AM
Contributing Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX Auto with high hopes :l
Lemme tell ya, I ain't in Geology to make money, and I knew going into it I wouldn't make millions...that's why I invest, get a 401k, IRA, mutual funds, and some nice large cap and international stocks and talk to a broker, make your money work for you! Not you for your money! I probably won't make more than $250K by the end of my career, but at least I'll be happy with my job. A good job to me is one that you can walk into everyday and be happy and have fun, work with good people, and have a cool boss, which is what I have...nobody could really sell me on anything else...have fun!!!
Old 02-13-2006, 12:54 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by RussB
ya know, there was a guy about your age on srtforums.com a few years ago that worked his *** off (literally) and was able to afford a new viper and a nice condo.

just goes to show that if you're willing to do anything for money, you can get lots of it.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/show...6&page=1&pp=15
:rotfl: Haha!
Old 02-13-2006, 11:23 AM

Car Info: Sline
Originally Posted by sytran666
OH SNAP. some mexican kid who works at the carwash next to me tried to sell me some ACN video phone service. He said he had to get three sales before he could really join up or something like that. That kid is always trying to get rich quick, I over heard him talking to one of my customers about some insurance thing, kinda like primerica.
Sounds just like Primerica. You have to get 5 things before you can start making money. Aka: Show them u can make them money before you can start to make a tiny amount for yourself.

OMG your so freaking right!!! Im so glad you understand!!! ACN is exactly that. You are starting your own buisness within a buisness. The problem is though is that to start a buisness it costs so much money, thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars. If thats the case I would work for a guy for the rest of my life too. I wouldnt want to make any money investments every month in quickstar or other companies either. Id do soemthing once and get paid for it for the rest of my life. hey...but thats just me...
Really, it doesn't cost THAT much. Thousands yes, but hundreds of thousands? Not for a decent sized operation. This is the same thing as Primerica, a business w/in a bus. Primerica would not be what it is today if it were not for their being a part of CitiGroup. Does ACN have anything like that to fall back on?

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
That's a good website. It's so true too. Drifter, you really need to think about this.

True but you wont get residual income off of your investment unless its a house. Plus you have to have the money to invest in the first place.
You only need $500 to really start investing. You'll realize what you're doing soon. Once you've been there for 6 months and have made maybe $200. I wouldn't quite any other job to start out at this place. You also have to remember that you're not the only provider of VoiP's and whatever else you're selling...