A C N

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by nKoan
FYI: The best way to do that is to work for yourself and start your own business. Working for someone you have to pay $149/year (or $500/year) and $10/month isn't the best way to become a millionaire.
OMG your so freaking right!!! Im so glad you understand!!! ACN is exactly that. You are starting your own buisness within a buisness. The problem is though is that to start a buisness it costs so much money, thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars. If thats the case I would work for a guy for the rest of my life too. I wouldnt want to make any money investments every month in quickstar or other companies either. Id do soemthing once and get paid for it for the rest of my life. hey...but thats just me...
Old 02-11-2006, 11:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
FYI: The best way to do that is to work for yourself and start your own business. Working for someone you have to pay $149/year (or $500/year) and $10/month isn't the best way to become a millionaire.
WORD.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
dude, donald trump endorses Domino's pizza. have you eaten that crap lately?

he's just a corporate ***** these days.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by RussB
ahh, to be young and .......

i remember when i was in my early 20's, i had a financial budget that had me living in rocklin and driving a corvette on $40k a year. :rotfl:
Hey man id rather be young and .......... and start changing my life now than wait till i hit that career or win the lottery or whatever. If you guys have seen what ive seen and know what I know you guys would start seing life as that 20 year old guy driving a corvett but not with 40k a year but 300k a year. Thats the beauty of owning your own buisness, your paycheck is whatever you want and everything is a write off..life is great. The problem with life is that it tends to kill dreams with that hourly paychek or that credit card debt. Imagine getting a paychek every month for the rest of your life from people just use something that they already use. I would take that over anything.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Originally Posted by RussB
dude, donald trump endorses Domino's pizza. have you eaten that crap lately?

he's just a corporate ***** these days.
Hey, don't insult the Donald. His millions in debt are nothing compared to his millions on paper.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:55 PM

Car Info: 2011WRX
Ya know what, I agree with you. You're young, from your profile it looks like your 20, and if it fails you can recover. Go try it out, see what happens and learn from the experience. Understand that everyone has to ‘work for a boss’, even the founders of ACN spend 20+ years working for someone else. At Taco Bell you work for the owner, as a CEO you work for the shareholders and ACN you work for your upline. You want to be a millionaire? Cool, great goal, but it isn’t going to happen over night, in a few months or in a few years. Realize that most millionaires have a college education; even Donald Trump has a degree in economics. The few remaining millionaires inherited their money, or just were in the right place at the right time and most of us aren’t that lucky. I agree, don’t waste your time working, get a bachelors or masters degree, find a fun hobby or two, find something you like to do that you can make money at and, above all, manage that money wisely.

[This is a canned speech left over from my kids and since they're all your age and older I figured I share it with you ]
Old 02-11-2006, 11:57 PM

Hey, don't insult the Donald. His millions in debt are nothing compared to his millions on paper.
Dude some guy published an unauthorized autobiography about the guy and said that he is worth 250 million dollars. Donald took that as an insult and sued the guy for a whole bunch of money. All I know that even pizza places make money, their products might not be as great but I dont see them going out of buisness. Plus if Donald said that ACN is a great company and is willing to stand up in front of an ACN international convention in person and talk to the individual ACN representative then who the hell am i to question his judgement. the man has experience and knows right from wrong.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
This scares me...

http://users.tns.net/%7Empat/scam/
Old 02-12-2006, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by ovscooby
Ya know what, I agree with you. You're young, from your profile it looks like your 20, and if it fails you can recover. Go try it out, see what happens and learn from the experience. Understand that everyone has to ‘work for a boss’, even the founders of ACN spend 20+ years working for someone else. At Taco Bell you work for the owner, as a CEO you work for the shareholders and ACN you work for your upline. You want to be a millionaire? Cool, great goal, but it isn’t going to happen over night, in a few months or in a few years. Realize that most millionaires have a college education; even Donald Trump has a degree in economics. The few remaining millionaires inherited their money, or just were in the right place at the right time and most of us aren’t that lucky. I agree, don’t waste your time working, get a bachelors or masters degree, find a fun hobby or two, find something you like to do that you can make money at and, above all, manage that money wisely.

[This is a canned speech left over from my kids and since they're all your age and older I figured I share it with you ]
I respect your opinion so much and thank you for it. I know that most people lost faith in the system. But just imagine 10 years ago cingulair came up to you and said hey we got this crazy new technology called a cellular phone, its a phone without wires, we would like to use you to spread the word about.I think you would be sitting pretty today. VoiP is a growing industry and its just started to grow and when you say, "the right place at the right time" that is now. Just remember that today the first time that you heard about ACN and about video phones. Thats the way technology is heading and I would like to be at the top when it explodes.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by sonicsuby
dude that guy is probably so broke that anything that comes around is all of the sudden a scam. But if my friends are getting rich in it and been doing it for 6 months than i would trust it. Plus why would BBB list ACN. Do some real research typing ACN in google and pressing go doesnt count. Donald Trump doesnt endorse scams.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:10 AM

Car Info: MBP Bugeye
Originally Posted by newyorkreload
Is this Amway of Herbalife?

My parents were part of Amway making $15,000 a month. Work hard and make money.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:18 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
I think the first comment left on the link above sums MLMs up best...

Recently, two friends have gotten into ACN. If the numbers on this page don't convince you that it sucks, here's another aspect. We HATE having either of them around anymore. They try to sell their stuff at parties, they call you and pretend to be your best friend when you only know them through other people. They are annoying. They are like little monsters trying to push you off a cliff.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Galli916
My parents were part of Amway making $15,000 a month. Work hard and make money.
Thats exactly it. Work hard and make money. Network marketing is the only way to progress in life. youll never make enough money by working hourly, salary, commission unless you spend an arm and a leg on schooling and sign your soul away for schooling. Right now I can safely say that I can teach my parents financialy and prove them wrong. If your not networking your not working.
Old 02-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Contributing Member

Car Info: 2005 WRX Auto with high hopes :l
You should try working as a geologist...GEOLOGY ROCKS!!!
Old 02-12-2006, 01:21 AM

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
You can also make your money work for you by investing.