Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Is this Amway of Herbalife?
Old 02-11-2006, 05:11 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Mary Kay?
Old 02-11-2006, 05:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Do not insult this new business venture. It will crush Herbalife, Amway or Mary Kay!

Fear the unknown pyramid scheme!
Old 02-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by nKoan
Do not insult this new business venture. It will crush Herbalife, Amway or Mary Kay!

Fear the unknown pyramid scheme!
pyramid FTW!! :banana:
Old 02-11-2006, 08:33 PM

Three autorney (attorney?) generals are guarding the reputation of the company.

Translation: The company's assets are frozen while the federal investigation continues. lol
Old 02-11-2006, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by newyorkreload
Is this Amway of Herbalife?
I believe its A C N.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:25 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
A little googling leads me to believe it's either this, or the choice that's definitely the one with more teh funnay.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
A little googling leads me to believe it's either this, or the choice that's definitely the one with more teh funnay.
OH SNAP. some mexican kid who works at the carwash next to me tried to sell me some ACN video phone service. He said he had to get three sales before he could really join up or something like that. That kid is always trying to get rich quick, I over heard him talking to one of my customers about some insurance thing, kinda like primerica.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:57 PM

Yeah guys the company is called ACN and its been around for 13 years so its no strart up company, plus its one of the fastest growing one in the world. Video phones and VoiP technology is going to be the future of communication, so might as well get in on it when its beggining and make a cash load of money. The top problem that Quickstar has and other network companies is that they make you buy something and they have to sell something. ACN deals with necessities that people use, thats the smart way to go. People are going to pay their bills anyways so might as well get residual income of off all of it. DO the work once and get paid for it for the rest of your life......thats a job thats what im talking about....get paid what your worth. No big boss to answer to, just make a whole bunch of money with your friends and have fun doing it. guys...this is the life..
Old 02-11-2006, 10:37 PM

Car Info: 2011WRX
A little googling with 'acn scam' leads to some very interesting sites. My cut on it? It's an MLM where the only people who make money are the guys at the top.
Old 02-11-2006, 10:46 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by drifter04
Yeah guys the company is called ACN and its been around for 13 years so its no strart up company, plus its one of the fastest growing one in the world. Video phones and VoiP technology is going to be the future of communication, so might as well get in on it when its beggining and make a cash load of money. The top problem that Quickstar has and other network companies is that they make you buy something and they have to sell something. ACN deals with necessities that people use, thats the smart way to go. People are going to pay their bills anyways so might as well get residual income of off all of it. DO the work once and get paid for it for the rest of your life......thats a job thats what im talking about....get paid what your worth. No big boss to answer to, just make a whole bunch of money with your friends and have fun doing it. guys...this is the life..
Good luck, but if you want my honest opinion, leave as soon as you can. Stuff like this only makes a few people rich, and a lot of people poor.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:03 PM

Hey man thanx for your opinion. Thats exactly what all of my friends say, but dang im tired of working for a boss and tired of living the lifestyle of regular. I want to be something more. I want more out of life. Im just curious what makes you think that I'm gonna get screwed in this? The way I see it if you want to make a million dollars do what millionairs do, if you want to make regular money do what regular people do. Im still young and my whole life ahead of me. I dont want to waste that working. And hey if Donald Trump who is a multi billionair says its a good idea i think i just might believe him.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:09 PM

the first website is correct but the second one isnt thats not my company.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:29 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by drifter04
Hey man thanx for your opinion. Thats exactly what all of my friends say, but dang im tired of working for a boss and tired of living the lifestyle of regular. I want to be something more. I want more out of life. Im just curious what makes you think that I'm gonna get screwed in this? The way I see it if you want to make a million dollars do what millionairs do, if you want to make regular money do what regular people do. Im still young and my whole life ahead of me. I dont want to waste that working. And hey if Donald Trump who is a multi billionair says its a good idea i think i just might believe him.
FYI: The best way to do that is to work for yourself and start your own business. Working for someone you have to pay $149/year (or $500/year) and $10/month isn't the best way to become a millionaire.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
ahh, to be young and .......

i remember when i was in my early 20's, i had a financial budget that had me living in rocklin and driving a corvette on $40k a year. :rotfl: