Photoshop & Photography Use this forum to talk about anything related to photography and photoshop. Post the following: your photography portfolio, photoshop portfolio, request for photoshop work, questions about camera equipment, etc.

December's Photography Assignment: "Baby It's Cold Outside"

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 07:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
December's Photography Assignment: "Baby It's Cold Outside"

Yeah yeah yeah, over a week late. Deal with it

Please be sure to read the rules before posting your contributions! Muchos gracias folks.

Theme #1: "Baby It's Cold Outside"
It's friggin freezing out! Capture the cold.

Rules:
  • Photo must be taken within the given month. This is because the purpose of the assignments is to get people out and about taking new pictures, not digging through previous shots.
  • Photo must be your own work
  • Please only submit ONE photo per assignment
  • If possible please post all the photo info such as lens, f/ stop, shutter speed, etc.
  • All photos are open to C&C unless otherwise noted by poster
Ending Date: December 31st

This isn't a competition, just a themed assignment for those who wish to participate. The only reason there is a due date is to keep the thread from going on and on. Feel free to PM me with options for other themes.
Constructive Criticism
The point of limiting criticism to Constructive Criticism to to keep people from just going "wow, your photo sucks" without offering a means for improvement. You could go "The composition just isn't doing it for me, maybe try moving the subjects face to the left a few inches." It would also nice and helps people receive CC better if you balance a negative with a positive such as "Well the lighting is nice, but the composition just isn't doing it for me, maybe try moving the subjects face to the left a few inches." or "I like the composition overall, but the busy background distracts me from the subject's face.'