Toyo Tires' DRIVEN TO PERFORM - June 24, 2006

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 11:13 AM

Car Info: 92 Honda Prelude
Toyo Tires' DRIVEN TO PERFORM - June 24, 2006

Hey there i-Club Pacific Northwesters! Toyo Tires' Driven to Perform Vancouver is just around the corner, and now's the time to start thinking about getting your cars ready! The event is Western Canada's LARGEST and MOST ESTABLISHED event of its kind in WESTERN CANADA. DTP will feature hundreds of jaw dropping show and performance vehicles, the hottest performance bikes in Western Canada, a non stop entertainment stage extravaganza, and the craziest in car electronics and installs you have ever seen. Your car could be a part of it all!

Asides from the hundreds of hot vehicles, DTP will be presenting some of the hottest and sexiest models in the industry. You name one of your favorite industry models and chances are they've attended DTP. From Canadian HOTTIES such as Carolyn Savage, Stephanie Ly and Crystal Lo, to some of the USA's finest in Nikki Cash, Kaila Yu, Francine Dee, Sunny Leone, Christine Mendoza, Jeri Lee, Mia Guzman, KT So, Lisa Kaye, Diana Le, Joyce Lex and many many more!! ...they have all graced BC Place representing DTP and have modelled on many exhibitor cars !!!

Additionally, the DTP sound stage is poised to entertain you with some of the hottest performers and a lineup that will keep you coming back for more. From singers, DJ Crews, Dance Crews, Bikini Shows, to Fashion Shows and Break Dancers, DTP will have it all and much much more! Be sure to checkout some of the SICKEST Dance Crews in the Pacific Northwest at the Canadian Street Dance Championships ONLY at DTP!!!

We would love to see some Subarus make a huge impact at this year's show, and there are definitely some cars here that have what it takes! If you would like to register your vehicle for Driven to Perform Vancouver, please sign up below. Registration is C$50/vehicle.

For more information about the show, please goto http://www.driventoperform.ca or contact me at michelle@driventoperform.ca.

Hope to see everyone out at the show!
Old 06-09-2006, 05:16 PM

Car Info: Team Celica
thats right everyone, check out the dtp car show, its gonna be hot but the night before Epik Entertainment is presenting the "Official" dtp dtp pre party...

We're doing it big again as EPIK ENTERTAINMENT presents the OFFICIAL Driven ToPerform PRE-PARTY! DJ Quickie (LA/REHAB) and Chinky Eye (Seattle) turned the roof upside down for ECLIPSE IV, now witness LOS ANGELES POWER 106 DJ COKE-E as he scratches and mixes the best of the West Coast classics the only way it should be done, when he's not mixing on LA?s #1 Hip Hop Station Power 106,Coke-E?s on televison (BET//RAP CITY//DJ QUIK?S DVD - VISUALISM) or travelling the world playing at concerts for rappers DJ QUIK and Hi-C as their official tour DJ

Pre Sale Vip Guestlist Tix $15, will be much more at the door.

Please call me for tickets (604) 908-8161. My name is Dave

Check out www.epik.ca for more details

************************************************** ***************Just added isthe Green Bottle FIRE IT UP DVD Premiere!
"Also this will be the Green Bottle ?FIRE IT UP? DVD premiere! If you?re
into drifting, import cars, and models then look no further. Be there to get
an exclusive copy of this! ON SALE AT THE DTP CAR SHOW BOOTH ON SATURDAY JUNE24, 2006 AT BC PLACE STADIUM."

Last edited by hotjoint; 06-09-2006 at 05:21 PM.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:29 PM

this party is going to be hot, ticks are selling fast, get your $15 pre sale ticks now!
Old 06-17-2006, 07:57 AM

event is this coming friday, get your $15 pre sale ticks now to avoid lining up and paying the higher door price, if anyone needs any tix, please give me a shout, 604-908-8161, my name is Dave.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:47 PM

Just added...this will also be the Green Bottle "FIRE IT UP" DVD premiere on Friday June 23rd at Plush Night Club! If you?re into MODELS, DRIFTING, and IMPORT CARS, then be there to get an exclusive copy of this! ON SALE AT THE DTP CAR SHOW BOOTH ON SATURDAY JUNE 24, 2006 AT BC PLACE STADIUM.

EPIK DJ TECHNICIANS: We added in Stimulant J onto our dj lineup.

Also featuring DJ *****Y EYE coming up from Seattle for an encore performance from Eclipse IV alongside Vancity's DJs KIDD (Destination Sat. at Atlantis // http://www.djkidd.net), TRIZZAK (Epik Ent.) and welcoming back LCU's own STIMULANT J on the decks laying it down Vancity style. With this lineup you know it's gonna be a party!
Old 06-21-2006, 05:25 PM

alright guys, event is this friday, last chance to get your $15 pre sale ticks or else you'll have to line up and pay the much higher door price. If anyone needs any ticks, give me a shout (604) 908-8161, my name is Dave.