NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

WTB: Coilover / Wheel setup for GR STi Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 11:54 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by subysteez
Don't be a dick
but heedz tends to be a dick =\

hey tren, i can bench you! 98 pounds? no sweat!
Old 07-02-2013, 12:42 AM

Car Info: 2011 Ltd. Subaru Impreza WRX STI
+1 Heedz. Let's kill all the hellaflushers. That'll make the world a better place.

Honestly, I don't feel like giving you the pleasure of reading a rant, so I 'll keep it sweet and forget the fact that I even want to get coils and wheels.

I don't want to be #hellaflushslammedlow, but even if I did, you're out of line. Cars are expressions of peoples personas--so just like you would (as your mother hopefully taught you) treat others with respect--treat others' cars with respect too. It's really not that hard to just keep your fingers from typing when you don't have anything helpful to say. Go whack off instead, it's a better workout.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by w0ng3r

but heedz tends to be a dick =\

hey tren, i can bench you! 98 pounds? no sweat!
My first warm up is always 135... And that's even incline bench...
Old 07-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Overbear's Power Bottom

Originally Posted by GnarSTi
+1 Heedz. Let's kill all the hellaflushers. That'll make the world a better place.

Honestly, I don't feel like giving you the pleasure of reading a rant, so I 'll keep it sweet and forget the fact that I even want to get coils and wheels.

I don't want to be #hellaflushslammedlow, but even if I did, you're out of line. Cars are expressions of peoples personas--so just like you would (as your mother hopefully taught you) treat others with respect--treat others' cars with respect too. It's really not that hard to just keep your fingers from typing when you don't have anything helpful to say. Go whack off instead, it's a better workout.

Thanks bro. Heedz has been nothing but a...

Beta nonlifting ****

...Ever since I joined this forum like a week ago.
If he ever has the privilege to meet me ill make sure I'm a complete ******** to him. Cyber bulling is weak heedz and stupidchicken03, they talk a lot of **** on here and were starting to get sick of it. At least I'm starting to get sick of it. They only get one chance and they are about to blow it.
Attached Thumbnails WTB: Coilover / Wheel setup for GR STi Sedan-image-2562881923.jpg  

Last edited by Tren Hard; 07-03-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by GnarSTi

Doesn't matter, cheap coilovers=crappy valving

Which means horrible ride and does not really improve handling.

It's okay there's plenty of others that think that their cars are great with BCs and slapping them on.

Originally Posted by Tren Hard
Thanks bro. Heedz has been nothing but a...

Attachment 83460

...Ever since I joined this forum like a week ago.
If he ever has the privilege to meet me ill make sure I'm a complete ******** to him. Cyber bulling is weak heedz and stupidchicken03, they talk a lot of **** on here and were starting to get sick of it. At least I'm starting to get sick of it. They only get one chance and they are about to blow it.
Cyberbulling? Really? I don't know if you know me, but I act like a troll IRL also. Soooo I don't know how I have a cyber persona.

They only get one chance? What chance? Come out to the Wednesday Night meet in Fremont. I bet you'll have a TON of fun.

If you stopped acting like a fool, you wouldn't get treated like one. Lift on, you'll see what your **** does to you.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:39 AM

Car Info: 2013 WR Blue Pearl WRX Limited
i have coilovers for sale, i pmed you