i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events and Group Streaking (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-group-streaking-118/)
-   -   Official Wednesday Night Sac Raceway Drag Race meet thread (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-group-streaking-118/official-wednesday-night-sac-raceway-drag-race-meet-thread-92430/)

TitanSTI 04-12-2005 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Killian Maynard]Yes, we do window tinting. Not sure if we did your friends acura though, might have. If your friend was happy with the tint then it was us if he wasnt happy then it must have been another shop ;)[/QUOTE]
how much to retint my front 2 to 5% or 15%? i want them to match the rest of the tint on my car.

nachomc 04-12-2005 10:09 PM

[QUOTE=BlackVenom96]*****......

(swear filters suck, that word is another name for cat)[/QUOTE]
I know I know. It sucks now, but I gotta get a degree so I can get paid.

Rivers 04-12-2005 10:13 PM

man i want to go, but i need a helmet lol.... if not i'll probably just go watch hey jason if you need someone to record let me know.

MARKSTI 04-12-2005 10:16 PM

[QUOTE=Rivers]man i want to go, but i need a helmet lol.... if not i'll probably just go watch hey jason if you need someone to record let me know.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure one of us out there lend you one, when we're not racing

Gathmor 04-12-2005 10:22 PM

Question

So is there a place we will all meet before the race or are we just meeting at the raceway? I would like to meet beforehand if we could. That way I will know who are i-club members and not just a random WRX out there.

TitanSTI 04-12-2005 10:39 PM

so Mark, your racing treynor this weekend right? his wifes viper or the fast one?

MARKSTI 04-12-2005 10:59 PM

[QUOTE=BlackVenom96]so Mark, your racing treynor this weekend right? his wifes viper or the fast one?[/QUOTE]

This is one of the Vids from last year:

[url]www.treynor.com/SRT-WRX.wmv[/url]

The viper last time had headwork/intake/drag radials/gears...
We went 2 for 2....
This time he added who knows what and a blower and is up to 691WHP on on dyno where a stock 03 viper SR-T10 gets 350-370 whp.

I'm lookin forward to seein some of guys other there...

isr96 04-12-2005 11:13 PM

[QUOTE=Gathmor]So is there a place we will all meet before the race or are we just meeting at the raceway? I would like to meet beforehand if we could. That way I will know who are i-club members and not just a random WRX out there.[/QUOTE]

im down to meet with any i club members before hand. As long as i am not late because i wanna get there early enough and get all done with tech. I also heard there is a chance of rain tomorrow. Lets cross our fingers and hope for no rain

Killian Maynard 04-12-2005 11:14 PM

So whats the consensus?

For those who are running, what time are you planning to arrive at the strip?

isr96 04-13-2005 12:14 AM

[QUOTE=Killian Maynard]So whats the consensus?

For those who are running, what time are you planning to arrive at the strip?[/QUOTE]

before 5

TitanSTI 04-13-2005 01:09 AM

0% chance of percipitation, itll be around 60 degrees when the track opens and about 50 degrees when its finishin up. sounds great for racin. ill just be at the track at 4:30. so ill see all you guys there, im the silver bugeye sedan with the blacked out tail lights.

isr96 04-13-2005 08:18 AM

[QUOTE=BlackVenom96]0% chance of percipitation, itll be around 60 degrees when the track opens and about 50 degrees when its finishin up. sounds great for racin. ill just be at the track at 4:30. so ill see all you guys there, im the silver bugeye sedan with the blacked out tail lights.[/QUOTE]

i will also plan to be there around that time also then. Ill be a white sti with a cf hood. Ill look for you

Killian Maynard 04-13-2005 09:08 AM

ditto, I'll see you guys there. I'll be in a SRR WRX hopefully with newly applied company decals.

topnotchwrx 04-13-2005 09:25 AM

ah damn, am i the only one that will be leaving at 5 for the track?

Rivers 04-13-2005 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=MARKSTI]I'm sure one of us out there lend you one, when we're not racing[/QUOTE]

I hope so well anyways ill be there when it opens look for me in the SRR WRX w/the S-S Decals on the fenders.