i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Meetings, Events and Group Streaking (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-group-streaking-118/)
-   -   Official Wednesday Night Sac Raceway Drag Race meet thread (https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-group-streaking-118/official-wednesday-night-sac-raceway-drag-race-meet-thread-92430/)

MARKSTI 04-11-2005 04:33 PM

I'll try to make it out there......on the 13th, tryyin to get some passes to sort out the new setup :)

nachomc 04-11-2005 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=MARKSTI]I'll try to make it out there......on the 13th, tryyin to get some passes to sort out the new setup :)[/QUOTE]
Nice, man. I might be down to come check it out. Have to see how the week goes ;)

Killian Maynard 04-11-2005 07:19 PM

[QUOTE=sonicsuby]Nice, man. I might be down to come check it out. Have to see how the week goes ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll be there wednesday, but this time I'm running!

MARKSTI 04-11-2005 07:22 PM

I'll do my best to lock Nate or Joe from S-S in the trunk of my STI....i'll let them out when we get to the track.

pbchief2 04-11-2005 08:29 PM

They're not gonna fit in your trunk, but since the top mount is gone you could post Nate in the hood scoop and it may work:p

Killian Maynard 04-11-2005 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=MARKSTI]I'll try to make it out there......on the 13th, tryyin to get some passes to sort out the new setup :)[/QUOTE]

Not to spoil the runs on wednesday but what does the new setup consist of?

MARKSTI 04-11-2005 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=Killian Maynard]Not to spoil the runs on wednesday but what does the new setup consist of?[/QUOTE]
A few things here and there,...:)
Should make for some fun @ the track
I have to be easy on the car, as it has a fresh motor/turbo/clutch.
After all, i have snake to race on Saturday.... ;)

Killian Maynard 04-11-2005 09:25 PM

[QUOTE=MARKSTI]A few things here and there,...:)
After all, i have snake to race on Saturday.... ;)[/QUOTE]

withholding the details from the general public here I see, thats cool, I'll just have to sneak a peak under your hood on wednesday then :D

TitanSTI 04-11-2005 09:29 PM

[QUOTE=Killian Maynard]withholding the details from the general public here I see, thats cool, I'll just have to sneak a peak under your hood on wednesday then :D[/QUOTE]
not to ruin marks fun, but with his last setup the best i saw him run was a 11.8..........

Killian Maynard 04-11-2005 09:41 PM

[QUOTE=BlackVenom96]not to ruin marks fun, but with his last setup the best i saw him run was a 11.8..........[/QUOTE]

He must be a member of the "if it aint broke, mess with it anyways" group. Sounds like it should be quite impressive this time around.

topnotchwrx 04-11-2005 11:57 PM

^^^^^^ so im guessing you wont be taping our runs this time eh. we need to find somebody else to do it.

MARKSTI 04-12-2005 07:15 AM

[QUOTE=Killian Maynard]He must be a member of the "if it aint broke, mess with it anyways" group. QUOTE]

Well, it did break, my engine went out....
This time around with a stronger motor and a big turbo, front mount intercooler, i should have a little more breathing room...

All in fun and games i guess.... :)

nachomc 04-12-2005 09:32 AM

[QUOTE=MARKSTI]A few things here and there,...:)
After all, i have snake to race on Saturday.... ;)[/QUOTE]
Bring an oil can to spray his tires.

TitanSTI 04-12-2005 10:47 AM

[QUOTE=MARKSTI][QUOTE=Killian Maynard]He must be a member of the "if it aint broke, mess with it anyways" group. QUOTE]

Well, it did break, my engine went out....
This time around with a stronger motor and a big turbo, front mount intercooler, i should have a little more breathing room...[/QUOTE]
i saw that FMIC at S-S when i went in there while they were building your car. GOD DAMN that thing is huge! cant wait to see your car tomorrow.

sybir 04-12-2005 11:16 AM

[QUOTE=MARKSTI]I'll do my best to lock Nate or Joe from S-S in the trunk of my STI....i'll let them out when we get to the track.[/QUOTE]

Nate != trunkmonkey (I found out the hard way ;))