Old 08-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Sean PM'ed you my Celly
Old 08-20-2005, 07:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Originally Posted by Nolimit
not any one place in particular, ...... I wish I could just deploy already! i am away from home just as much now it seems, but I'm not getting the bit of extra $$ I'd get if I were in the sandbox.
but I've got some good training in I guess, ... the latest school was the EOD TALON robot maintenance course.

How's life for you Pat? what's your current "car" situation? any new ones?
I'm in recruiting. Life sucks.

My car has been down for months since I never have any time to work on it. The pistons are in and the new heads are on, but it's sitting on the hoist....errr, for the last few months.

I'm driving a 2.5RS and I have a 1991 Loyale sitting behind my house that was going to be a project.

Have you done anything to the G?
Old 08-20-2005, 08:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
A little bit ghetto, but here's a vid of AMS's 'street tune'.

http://media.ams-evo8.com/amsevo8testflight.wmv
rcsa
Old 08-21-2005, 08:18 AM

Car Info: 04WRX
Sweet info

There is some good info in this thread. I currently own a wrx, and I've done some minor mods and so far have loved working on it, but now I am thinking of upgrading to a new car. I have to agree that the evo just seems to have the overall driving expereince over the sti. I've never driven an STi (damn dealers won't let me even look at one) but have driven in one. I have gotten a few chances to drive in the EVO, and it is really nice. You have to give it up to the STi's interior but that is not something I care about. I hate to hang up my subaru gloves, but I am thinking that the EVO 8 is the way to go.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:51 PM

Car Info: dirt
my friend just bought a brand new evo8 for $31,500. O_O they did get cheaper. the shift **** if the ugliest thing i ever seen though and the pedals... and they got cool floor mats.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:29 PM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Originally Posted by gpatmac
I'm in recruiting. Life sucks.

My car has been down for months since I never have any time to work on it. The pistons are in and the new heads are on, but it's sitting on the hoist....errr, for the last few months.

I'm driving a 2.5RS and I have a 1991 Loyale sitting behind my house that was going to be a project.

Have you done anything to the G?
nope, nothing done with the G. I can still enjoy driving @ over one dolla speeds to work though, ... such a nice drive in the mornings! I'm gonna buy Farid Gram Light's next week hopefully, and i have to figure out which exhaust i want.
OH, in case you guys didn't know, I'm gonna be a dad very soon, junior's due any time now...... (<--that was a TOTALLY unplanned and 'not-so-good' change i've been facing). I know my love for him will be undying, ... I Wish it were under different circumstances.

ok, enough.
holla at you guys later