Go Back  i-Club > Regional Forums > Hawaii
ATTN: nOObs >

ATTN: nOObs

Notices

ATTN: nOObs

Old 01-10-2010, 10:53 PM

Car Info: 04' wrb WRX sedan
my bad

The last one was supposed to be for dabe808. New to posting.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:46 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by hulk197 View Post
since this is the noob thread i figure that i should ask a noob question on it. i cant seem to get a straight answer or find the answer so im going to ask. where is a good one stop shop for an 08 sti? wheels, tires, body, tuning, install, etc. please help. thaqnk you and sorry for the question.
There is no real shop for subies anymore right now in the state that i can think of. Rad motorsports in waipahu may be able to do a one stop shop. Attend a meet and get pointed in the right direction.

Last edited by 808subaru; 01-11-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:58 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by Labmonkey View Post
Hey, my name's Christian. My wife and I bought an 04 wrb WRX last may. Love the car, loads o' fun, she say's it's hers though. No problem, just means I can pick up a STI once it's paid off! We're from Santa Rosa, Ca so I'm familiar with FLI. Ryan and Myles are pretty cool to work with. I've ordered parts from them back when we had a T3/T4 boosted Accord. 4 Engines later I learned my lesson. Anyhow I've probably actually meet some of you already, cause I've been swapping parts already. It's got some rota torques on BFG's, a full sound system, a wrapped Invidia dp, a perrin up-p(have yet to install), just picked up a sick sounding exhaust off a wrecked car don't know what it is though. I'm impressed at how these mods made such a difference. I'm ordering an act street clutch and fidanza flywheel. I guess I'll put the up-p in at the same time(hopefully this next weekend).Looking for some springs. Next I want to pick up a Cobb ap, upgrade the fuel system & swap turbo's.(hopefully by summer!) Who knows where it'll go from there. I want to start auto-crossing so anyone that can offer some pointers would be great. Sorry It's soo long, just wanted to give a proper intro. Deuces !!
Welcome.
Auto-crossing setups are vastly different than street setups.
If you are serious about autocrossing, I'd just come out with what you have. Come out, talk to some folks, make friends, and learn to handle your car. Best advice I could ever give.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:40 AM

Car Info: 2008 subaru impreza wrx sti
Originally Posted by 808subaru View Post
There is no real shop for subies anymore right now in the state that i can think of. Rad motorsports in waipahu may be able to do a one stop shop. Attend a meet and get pointed in the right direction.
thanks for the info!
Old 01-25-2010, 02:32 PM

Car Info: 2006 Subaru WRX TR
Hey all!

I haven't come out to any of the Subie meets yet, but I just wanted to say thanks for making me feel welcome when I'm driving around. Since I picked up my WRX in December, I've noticed that whenever I see another Subie, they always say what's up. I used to drive a Z (before the birth of my son), and that never happened. If I said what's up to a fellow Z driver, they'd usually rev me out thinking I wanted to race. Thanks for making feel like part of a family!

Peace!
Old 01-29-2010, 02:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Hey all!

I haven't come out to any of the Subie meets yet, but I just wanted to say thanks for making me feel welcome when I'm driving around. Since I picked up my WRX in December, I've noticed that whenever I see another Subie, they always say what's up. I used to drive a Z (before the birth of my son), and that never happened. If I said what's up to a fellow Z driver, they'd usually rev me out thinking I wanted to race. Thanks for making feel like part of a family!

Peace!

Welcome!!! ITs always been laddat since the birth of i-club.com under "The Russian Czar"... I know the Z's have a local chapter here on Oahu but there not as much as SoCaL but the step up their game like the SoCal'ers.

I guess this commercial is true... LMAO...

Old 01-29-2010, 04:26 PM

Car Info: Pasoi!
I like that commercial.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:27 PM

Car Info: 2006 Subaru WRX TR
So true...

Feel the love? I'm feelin' it.
Old 03-01-2010, 02:18 AM

Car Info: 14 m235i
Can you boost in reverse???
Old 03-01-2010, 04:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by steak View Post
Can you boost in reverse???
yes you can.......
Old 05-12-2010, 08:50 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx with hta68 1994 Honda accord h22a
they should do a hawaii commercial like that
Old 06-19-2010, 03:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
Originally Posted by dub81 View Post
Welcome!!! ITs always been laddat since the birth of i-club.com under "The Russian Czar"... I know the Z's have a local chapter here on Oahu but there not as much as SoCaL but the step up their game like the SoCal'ers.

I guess this commercial is true... LMAO...

i like this commercial...the dude in the beanie reminds me of josh...
Old 06-26-2010, 07:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Originally Posted by .:: 808 STi ::. View Post
i like this commercial...the dude in the beanie reminds me of josh...
So true Randy! He does! lol
Old 06-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Xen

Car Info: DDP
Hey i-club, just another newbie here haha. name's Jim, and I live in ewa side of the island. I Just recently bought justin lee's (I forgot what his i-club forumname was) '04 wrx, who recommended that I sign up on these forumss for help and information. I hope to make friends x)

and as for the car, Im gonna try to fix the minor flaws that came with the it...
Old 06-26-2010, 12:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Xen View Post
Hey i-club, just another newbie here haha. name's Jim, and I live in ewa side of the island. I Just recently bought justin lee's (I forgot what his i-club forumname was) '04 wrx, who recommended that I sign up on these forumss for help and information. I hope to make friends x)

and as for the car, Im gonna try to fix the minor flaws that came with the it...
Welcome aboard! Try make it to a Friday night meet sometime so we can haze, erm, meet and greet you!
Location changes weekly, so check the boards as a thread marking the location goes up earlier in the week!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ATTN: nOObs

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.