Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

a story of most embarassing moment in my life (w/pics)NWS

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 02:23 AM

Car Info: 2001 Miata NB
a story of most embarassing moment in my life (w/pics)NWS

If you dont wanna read this, scroll down to the bold print for teh funnay.

and very bottom for the pics!!

So sunday, i woke up, and it felt like a normal day. things were going good. had a big day planned ahead. SO! i leave, pick up my girlfriend, we head off up I-80 to reno, cut over on 395 toward carson city, then left on hwy 341 to VIRGINIA CITY! Hwy 341, i might add, has to be the coolest twisties road EVER! Anyway, I get a phone call in the middle of my twisty run on hwy 341 from my cousin Ashlie askin what im doin and she says she's in sac. found it kinda funny, she was down in my town, i was up in hers, lol. again, back to the story.

We arrived in Virginia City to find the town pretty damn crowded, but we found some parking and took a walk around town. Went to pretty much every store there, and bought some cool knives. After walking through the whole town, which was actually a lot of fun btw, we decided to get some food. after our typical 30 minute "where do you want to eat" debate, i decided we would head to tahoe to eat. SO! we drove through Carson City, in to tahoe.

On the way to tahoe, we decided to grab some burgers at a local burger shack. we ate, and headed on our way home. the drive home and the whole day so far was amazingly fun. At about Ice House Rd, i get this pain in my stomach, and i get really REALLY gassy. I start lighting it up in the car, bustin *** about every 10-15 minutes all the way home. its hilarious, and i felt relieved, but that wasnt the end of it.

We arrived to our exit off of 50, which was Sunrise. We are heading down sunrise planning to go to my house.

I suggested, hey, we're bored, lets go to Kiss-N-Tell. We walk in and show our ID's, and look around the store when out of no where, i get gassy again. We continue to look around and this pain kicks in. something i have never felt. as though some midget ninja is in my stomach kicking my colon's *** because i get this ridiculous feeling of having to ****! anxious, irritated, and sick, i suggest/demand we leave. on the way out i realize, i dont think i can hold this bad boy in. i contemplate going in to ask for a restroom, but i realize they sell ****...they wont have a bathroom (think about it). So i am looking around the shopping center for anywhere else that might have a throne for me to drop the browns off at the super bowl. no luck . I decide we will head to Briana's house so i can dominate her bathroom. we get in the car, and back out when the midget ninja in my stomach decides this **** wont wait, its comin out now! im exiting the parking lot when i look back and see this large dumpster where im going to have to explode behind. i rip the e-brake, car still running, Briana still sitting in it, and i bolt off behind the dumpster. when i get behind it, i realize, im really exposed, when i look to my left, and to my relief i find the ally way that leads behind the buildings. i run down the alley, find a cozy little spot in front of a door next to a cupboard, and ****ING **** MY BRAINS OUT ALL OVER THE ****ING GROUND AND THIS LITTLE SHELF PIECE PROPPED UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!!!!!!! I noticed, i even **** on a spider! Now, this **** was like, explosion that transitioned into soft serve ice cream. At this point, i realize, i have nothing to wipe with. not even a ****ing leaf. so. i rip off my shorts and boxers, wipe my *** with my boxers, and toss em against the wall behind me, pull my shorts up as fast as i can and head back to the car .

Briana and I die laughing at the funniest, most embarassing thing that has EVER happened to me at my life, all the way home. After overcoming the embarassing factor, i text frush and trevor about what happened. after my epic congrats from trevor, i ask him, hey! go take a picture for me. he lol'd and said if he went out again at night, he would. So the rest of the day goes on, and continues to be great, watched a movie with my girlfriend, and had dinner, and leave to take her home. Getting in to the car, she decides she needs sunflower seeds so we go to Walgreens on Sunrise and Greenback. no ranch seeds. . so we go to safeway on san juan and greenback, and sure enough, there they are! we pick them up and head to the drinks, get our drinks and i get a phone call from trevor. he tells me that he see's my car in the parking lot.

Trevor comes into the store, we meet up, and decide we would go snap some shots of my epic **** after i take my gf home. I drop off my girl, and head to trevors house. I pick up trevor and we head back to the scene of the crime lol. We get there, trevor gets his camera ready, and we slowly sneak into the ally-way. We see the terrific doo-doo and die in laughter. Trevor aims the camera, hits the shutter, and nothing. it dies. battery FAILURE! we are both so disappointed, but we pull out the phones and try anything we can to snap a shot of history. we take a couple phone pics and walk back to the car when i get a lightbulb, I HAVE MY CAMERA IN MY CAR! i rush to the trunk, grab the camera, and run back to the spot. snap some amazing photos and head back to the car. i dropped off trevor and here i am now, editing the pictures for your laughing pleasure. Keep in mind the **** sat in the sun all day, lost color and its firmness.

So, without further a-do, THE PICS! :

Old 07-01-2008, 02:28 AM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
o.O

Ewww... Funny as hell, but eww.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:33 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
this thread should be interesting
Old 07-01-2008, 02:37 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRB WRX
hahahahahaha duuuude...thats ****ing hilarious...you popped a squat like tyrone the crackhead on chappelle's show LOL
Old 07-01-2008, 06:30 AM

Car Info: Dying is not an option. It's an upgrade.
Lock this **** up.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL

Old 07-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
haha dumpster
Old 07-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by soggynoodles