Anyone familiar with adjustable cam gears SOHC - i-Club

Conversions, Transplants, & Swaps Anything from the EJ20 into an RS to port-a-potties into an STi. Anything about engine and tranny swapping.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:24 AM   #1  

Car Info: 90 legacy
Anyone familiar with adjustable cam gears SOHC

I have a 93 ej 22 and cannot find a adjustable cam gear . Every website I have found says theres will not work. My set up is running a distributor and a carb so I dont have any electronics.
I have found some for the ej25 sohc but I dont know if the cogs are the same as my ej22. Thought I would ask before I go down to the local bone yard and compare gears and setups. Something has to work there has to be something out there I can bolt on.
Almost ready to bolt a set of ej25 heads so I can make this work, From what I have read as long as I use the ej22 head gaskets for the ej25 heads it will work up to 99 correct? Any input would be greatly appreciated .

Old 07-09-2018, 09:35 PM   #2  

Car Info: 90 legacy
guess not