World Cup 2006

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 11:40 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX TR
There was diving, but the Mexican ref did a great job of only calling the major offenses. Thats what a semifinal game should look like, let the players determine who wins the game, not ****ty penalties.

Congrats Italy, they finally played a good game against a real opponent and won. Del Piero's goal was sick, off balance with the opposite foot to upper V, tricky shot. I still think that whoever wins tomorrow will take it.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
Originally Posted by Krinkov
haha, I was a bit loaded right then and barely remember that, I guess I really did though

wow what an afterparty, yeah you were the very LAST car that got through that intersection before they closed the street and we all just partied and drank in the street for the next few hours, then we had a huge party/BBQ on the roof of an apartment building there in northbeach to see the fireworks, every roof had a party going on and we were all kicking soccer ***** across the roofs to each other. Im surprised non of us fell off
When you came up and hugged christina through the window she was filming the crowds on the street. so we even have it on video or your attack. Then you ran off and disappeared behind a bus. Christina said 'where did he go?'. But you were gone. I would have loved to stay and talk with you, but i had to get up early today (wed) for work. And if i had stayed i would have partied pretty hard.

-rich
Old 07-05-2006, 05:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2006 Aspen Sti
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
not bad for an olympic dive team huh?
Not bad at all..... btw your talking **** was almost as good as their diving... almost
Old 07-07-2006, 09:49 AM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
Talking

Originally Posted by bushido
via italia!!!!!!

:banana:

fun thing as i was driving away. Jeremy (krinkov) comes up to the car and hugs me through the window.

-rich

"Man Affection" is ok during world cup events, it's when Krinkov tries to Glory Hole you through your window after a large victory margin that you gently have to push him aside and appologize for not being that enthusiastic!(unless you are really happy and carefree, that's what he's hoping for anyway!) I just pray he never goes around to the passenger side and tries that with my wife, i really need the second income to keep up my hobbies and I know she would leave me for him.

I will not, at this time, predict the win I hope is inevitable. The french have every possibility of sending us home in second place. Now we must respect the two best teams in the world and hope that whoever comes out on top is the team we root for!(as if it will change my life in any way shape or form!!! )

I will continue to ask my grandmother to get her tenth removed nephew, Buffon , to put me in his will, but with my luck he would just leave me with his gambling debts!
Old 07-07-2006, 04:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by ASPEN06
Not bad at all..... btw your talking **** was almost as good as their diving... almost

almost..

their diving is just to damn good tho..
Old 07-07-2006, 04:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
and proof

http://www.informationbuilders.co.uk/ontheball/wcuk.htm
Old 07-07-2006, 04:58 PM

It's almost time for Zinedine Zidane to spank those italians. But for tomorrow who do you think is going to win Portugal or Germany? I'm having problems deciding although I'm leaning towards Germany
Old 07-09-2006, 07:11 AM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
almost..

their diving is just to damn good tho..

There may also be some celebratory Muff Diving today. Do not bring the wives and girlfriends around North Beach if you don't want to share!
We will see.

The French are good and have a lot of heart, we will have to pull out our best play acting facial contortions for fouls and dive like Greg Louganis bobbing for purple man mushrooms in a pool of semen!

We must dive better than anyone today, boys!

See you at the Steps of Rome!

P.S. I am sorry Brazil got left out, I am sure their star players will get much respect when they go back to the Italian teams that own them!
Old 07-09-2006, 11:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Speaking of diving, 1 - 0 to France.

I can't believe the comentator saying that the French player sold that well, I personally think the diving is disgusting.

Mike
Old 07-09-2006, 04:49 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
Zidane spanked those italians alright..... right outta the game and outta the penalty kicks... and thanks for that post.. speaking of dives ! damn could it have been any more obvious... awww welll another star for the italians.... ill take a number FOUR please... oh i mean fourth world cup ! ITALIA!
Old 07-09-2006, 04:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
Zidane spanked those italians alright..... right outta the game and outta the penalty kicks... and thanks for that post.. speaking of dives ! damn could it have been any more obvious... awww welll another star for the italians.... ill take a number FOUR please... oh i mean fourth world cup ! ITALIA!
I was reffering to the French player diving for the penalty...