What i dont get about Scion Tc...

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 07:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
the sign douches of the world were up at our local in-n-out a few months ago and they all were super riced out in their toasted and beefy corollas and one the guys with the xAor xB which ever is the toaster was wrapped in Vinyl Louis Vuitton with a Auto-Bots and Decpeticons symbol every other.

very douche baggy, i wish i had a pic

like this but way more homo

Yeah, I saw that Xb at the Santa Rosa mall parking lot a few weeks back. Retarded.

-Brain
Old 02-24-2009, 03:19 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX MBP, 2008 LGT spec. B
hahahahah i had another encounter with the scion kid today.
He still truly believes his car is faster (maybe because he drives fast? 60mph in residential much?)
He's even willing to put money down on a race with him...but of course he wants to street race *sigh*
Old 02-24-2009, 04:37 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Just tell him straight line racing is a numbers game and his car just doesnt have the numbers.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Elsyd
Just tell him straight line racing is a numbers game and his car just doesnt have the numbers.
told him the numbers....he wants to race on a roundabout which is stupid in itself...not to mention the roundabout is in a residential...
Old 02-24-2009, 04:48 PM

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX
Originally Posted by rheng
yup, last year woohoo!
I think I've seen you around, BLACK Bugeye right? I have the other Black Bugeye with 18x9 G-forces on it. CHS 2006 Represent!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:53 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Originally Posted by rheng
told him the numbers....he wants to race on a roundabout which is stupid in itself...not to mention the roundabout is in a residential...
hahahaha what is he 16?
Old 02-24-2009, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by elsyd
hahahaha what is he 16?
Old 02-24-2009, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by nkghost
I think I've seen you around, BLACK Bugeye right? I have the other Black Bugeye with 18x9 G-forces on it. CHS 2006 Represent!
yeah

you don't happen to live on aptos do you?
there's like 2 wrx's and a sti on that street, i live a couple blocks from it...

EDIT: oops double post...mods fix please?
Old 03-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
One thing I can say about the Scion Tc is it's one tough little car, the one we campaigned for the 25hrs of Thunderhill has been through hell and back, the car got rolled and still finished the race the engine has over 60 hours of some of the worst abuse ever on it and just yesterday when the car arrived back from the cage builders who did a little repair work on the cage which took the brunt of the 80+mph rollover I did a leakdown and compression test on the motor.

Compression was 190psi on all four cylinders and leakdown was 3% or less on all four, not bad for a motor that when I tested it in stock NA form made 127whp on our dyno and with a simple bolt on turbo kit has been making over 280whp for all of it's race hours.

Mike
Old 03-01-2009, 10:53 AM

Car Info: 06 STi
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
One thing I can say about the Scion Tc is it's one tough little car, the one we campaigned for the 25hrs of Thunderhill has been through hell and back, the car got rolled and still finished the race the engine has over 60 hours of some of the worst abuse ever on it and just yesterday when the car arrived back from the cage builders who did a little repair work on the cage which took the brunt of the 80+mph rollover I did a leakdown and compression test on the motor.

Compression was 190psi on all four cylinders and leakdown was 3% or less on all four, not bad for a motor that when I tested it in stock NA form made 127whp on our dyno and with a simple bolt on turbo kit has been making over 280whp for all of it's race hours.

Mike
Wahoo! Thanks Mike for throwing out support for TC owners! My wife has one, and since I sold my scoob I have been driving it. Its great in stock form and obviously it can be made into a sweet track car. Majority of the time FWD is teh fail...but I have to say I have been pretty happy with the tc.

Greg L.

My wifes TC:

Last edited by Wrx2fast4ufool; 03-01-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by Wrx2fast4ufool
Wahoo! Thanks Mike for throwing out support for TC owners! My wife has one, and since I sold my scoob I have been driving it. Its great in stock form and obviously it can be made into a sweet track car. Majority of the time FWD is teh fail...but I have to say I have been pretty happy with the tc.

Greg L.

My wifes TC:

I am very impressed with them for the money, some of the TRD stuff for them is great as well! The TRD BBK is Stoptech and the TRD front diff is Quaffie

Mike
Old 03-01-2009, 11:50 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by wocabin
Why do i see so many of them in professional races?

whats the secret to them. Aren't they fwd?

my understanding must be lacking in something or some way ...

if its an sti, e36 m3, or sk2, i can understand but scion tc? isnt that like a corolla body or something?

im confuseeeed
Cheap car, decent HP for a cheap car. Just as a WRX is a cheap turbo car =P.