Watch out for these hardcore Azn thugz in Milpitas

Old 09-06-2008, 07:06 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by Manny408
A friend of mine works there as a server/cook..and the last guy in the black shirt got what was handed to him about 3 days or so later...the owner of that resturaunt pays a certin group of people for protection if you catch my drift. hope his life was worth what he did..thats all I can say...
Wha... playing for keeps I guess.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:05 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Stage 2.5
hope his life was worth what he did..thats all I can say...
are you saying they killed him? please say some more and dont leave it off with a mistifying line like that lol
Old 09-06-2008, 10:13 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by simplicitysound
are you saying they killed him? please say some more and dont leave it off with a mistifying line like that lol
Lets leave anything incrimenating outside this forum.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:30 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Stage 2.5
ummm...if the cops find that guys dead body and sees your post, i'd think thats incriminating enough hehe
Old 09-06-2008, 11:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
A friend of mine works there as a server/cook..and the last guy in the black shirt got what was handed to him about 3 days or so later...the owner of that resturaunt pays a certin group of people for protection if you catch my drift. hope his life was worth what he did..thats all I can say...
Old 09-06-2008, 11:17 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan
I just read the milpitas post today and it had an article about this fight. It said That he bumped one of the guys in the resturant and then they started to beat him.

It also describes on of the guys who assaulted him as being white???
Old 09-06-2008, 11:28 PM

Car Info: 2012 Honda Civic Si
Old 09-07-2008, 01:23 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
The owner has money to pay people for "protection", but charges $20 per each chair used in a fight...

Old 09-07-2008, 02:17 AM

Location: My lugnuts require more torque then your Honda makes
Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by Lurk
The owner has money to pay people for "protection", but charges $20 per each chair used in a fight...

Hop Sing Tong Boys!!
Old 09-07-2008, 02:45 AM

Car Info: 2012 Honda Civic Si
Originally Posted by Lurk

the 20 dollar chairs add up for this protection, thought you knew
Old 09-07-2008, 03:15 AM

Car Info: Challenger R/T
That is so messed up!!! Seeing this really irritates me because me and a buddy went through the same s*** with these f****** wannabe viet gangsters back in the day. My buddy ended up in a coma and myself with some bruises, but to top it off these punks got away with it. The only evidence they left behind was ONE SLIPPER that was thrown at me.

Luckily, though, some strangers lent a hand and stopped it before it got out of control. These f****** pussies never fight fair, and they're crazy enough to take someones life without the slightest remorse.

I do believe in KARMA....and i'm sure those responsible will reap it
Old 09-07-2008, 08:53 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
This is why I am working to my CCW (Alameda county actually gives them out if you jump thru the hoops). You would be surprised how fast punks like that will drop a load in their pants when you draw out a snub nosed .357 and demand them to get on the ground, that you are issuing a citizens arrest for felony assault.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Overbear
This is why I am working to my CCW (Alameda county actually gives them out if you jump thru the hoops). You would be surprised how fast punks like that will drop a load in their pants when you draw out a snub nosed .357 and demand them to get on the ground, that you are issuing a citizens arrest for felony assault.
good plan, but what happens when they start carrying guns too?
Old 09-07-2008, 09:13 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
good plan, but what happens when they start carrying guns too?
then I am forced to do, what no weapons carrier ever wants to do. I will be forced to take a life, something I know might happen some day, I don't want it, I don't look for it, but that day may come.

I have already had the experience of opening fire on a intruder in my home (robbery in progress). That day the mans life was spared by my missing his head by about a inch give or take some. I don't want that experence again.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:46 AM

Car Info: 05 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by Overbear

Yeah you can be 1 of the 195 permit holders in that county out of 1,457,426 (est 2006).. Wait a minute ... is this Sean Penn?? Oh wait Contra Costa..

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/forms/pdf/...uances2007.pdf

Also what you are describing is called brandishing in California law. and will get you arrested and thrown in the klink.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for armed citizens, but 1.
Alameda doesn't issue to Normal non politically connected people.
And 2. California as a rule does not tolerate their subjects being armed.(at least not in the Bay Area.)

If you are serious about getting a permit. You need to go to these forums and see if someone can help you. But be ready to pursue a lawsuit of the 14th amendment variety. Or you can move to a better county.

http://www.calccw.com
http://www.calguns.net/
http://californiaccw.org/forums/list.page

Sorry for the Hijack.. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited by Tizzo27; 09-07-2008 at 09:48 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Watch out for these hardcore Azn thugz in Milpitas