Watch out for these hardcore Azn thugz in Milpitas

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 11:21 PM

Car Info: vtak mota
lets be real... if you were out with your friends.... drunk... whatever race you are... for some reason basic drunk instinct is to jump in with your friend and get a shot...

these guys were all drunk and prolly came to eat after the club... so their alcohol shield on acting tough...
Old 09-01-2008, 11:24 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
that is still not a excuse...fools deserve to be shot
Old 09-01-2008, 11:40 PM

Car Info: vtak mota
true... but still shyt happens when ur drunk..

i don tknow if anyone noticed alot of them were holding knives hard to tell from the vid
Old 09-02-2008, 12:59 AM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
damn you cant watch the video anymore
Old 09-02-2008, 01:57 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Some people shouldn't ever drink. But I am sure these people act like this no matter if they had alcohol or not. :/
Old 09-02-2008, 08:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
MY thoughts:
"Fighting Fair" There is no such thing. This is not a sanctioning body. There are no ring announcers, pretty ring girls, champion belts. For every one of you that made a comment about fighting fair; as you can see nothing was fair here. Each and every time you find yourself in a situation you fight for your life. Kick scratch, pull, gouge, tear, break. Whatever it takes to make you an exit. Don't stick around to be crowned king, you just saved your life, that's reward enough.

Overall just F'd up. These punks go out and create chaos as if they're a pack of wolves. Then go home and sleep under the same roof a mom and dad. Go get a f'n job. Contribute something to society. Better yet take your asian street thug credentials and shove it. Enjoy your second home(California). Anywhere else you'd be just another minority tasting the cow ish on the bottom of Farmer Bob's shoe.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:36 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by crazy_sherm
Unfortunately, whitey couldn't think up of two different derogatory terms for Koreans and Vietnamese, so they're both gooks. It's because the Korean and Vietnam Wars weren't that many years apart.

Just ask John McCain, he lived in Vietnam for quite a number of years...

In 2000, Sen. John McCain told reporters, "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live."
FWIW:
Chinese = *****.
Japanese = ***.
Korean = Gook.
Vietnamese = zipepr head, bucket head, gook.

And John McCain has good reason for his hatred.

BTW, as most azn thugs are puny, they need to fight in packs.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:37 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Why is ***** & *** filtered, but not gook?
Old 09-02-2008, 09:24 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by brucelee
w3rd to that, it would def have been a justified shooting, wish he would have had a gun to defend himself there. The tables and chairs really increase the jail time that they would get if they were caught. The totally crossed the line, and they hit an innocent guy... If they were beating up a guy who raped your wife or something, then I can see using any means necessary to harm that person to the max. But damn... that guy didnt do ****.
That's why crap happens like this. No one carries guns anymore. You don't see crap like this happening in texas or washington.

No one has a true concept on consiquences. You're invincible when it's 20-4. You know. No more 1 on 1 like it used to be.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Lurk
This kid on NorcalEVO said these people are friends of his: http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index...c,33238.0.html
It pains me to try to read that damn Evo board. Fock images in signatures!!!

"...but you live...you live to fight another day..."

-Brian
Old 09-03-2008, 03:10 PM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
Originally Posted by ipozestu
Overall just F'd up. These punks go out and create chaos as if they're a pack of wolves. Then go home and sleep under the same roof a mom and dad. Go get a f'n job. Contribute something to society. Better yet take your asian street thug credentials and shove it. Enjoy your second home(California). Anywhere else you'd be just another minority tasting the cow ish on the bottom of Farmer Bob's shoe.

Yeah it's kind of sad especially when you take into consideration the asian thugs are usually vietnamese (I mean it's true, I'm not stereotyping here, it's well known there are a lot of viet gangs)

Thing is, out of all the asian races, Vietnamese had the hardest time getting to america. They lived through the worst refuge camps and escaped horrible conditions to a better life - and their kids have no idea. What these kids are doing is really shaming their parent's struggles
Old 09-03-2008, 03:11 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
im chinese and I fight with nun-chucks...no joke

chuck norris and jackie chan taught me when I was a minor
Old 09-03-2008, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
And John McCain has good reason for his hatred.
Why? He was the one stoopid enough to get caught!
Old 09-03-2008, 05:18 PM

Car Info: 2006 STi 2012 STi
the story is that these guys were outside arguing and one got hit so they went inside the restaurant to grab a chair and owner said they had to pay $20. the guys said no and the owner got angry, they started to walk out with the chair anyways and a customer stood up for the restaurant owner....the customer was the first one who got a beating.

i know this because it was my friends taping and narrating, errr i was supposed to be there too glad i didnt go
Old 09-03-2008, 07:56 PM

Location: My lugnuts require more torque then your Honda makes
Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by blacktraxgirl
the story is that these guys were outside arguing and one got hit so they went inside the restaurant to grab a chair and owner said they had to pay $20. the guys said no and the owner got angry, they started to walk out with the chair anyways and a customer stood up for the restaurant owner....the customer was the first one who got a beating.

i know this because it was my friends taping and narrating, errr i was supposed to be there too glad i didnt go
Did they happen to give a copy of the video to the police?

Quick Reply: Watch out for these hardcore Azn thugz in Milpitas