Watch out for these hardcore Azn thugz in Milpitas

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 09:49 AM

Car Info: 05 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
good plan, but what happens when they start carrying guns too?
Aren't they already???
Old 09-07-2008, 10:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Overbear
then I am forced to do, what no weapons carrier ever wants to do. I will be forced to take a life, something I know might happen some day, I don't want it, I don't look for it, but that day may come.

I have already had the experience of opening fire on a intruder in my home (robbery in progress). That day the mans life was spared by my missing his head by about a inch give or take some. I don't want that experence again.
1) citizens start carrying guns to take down POS thugs
2)POS thugs start to carry guns to take down stupid little hero citizens challenging their way of life
3)brawl like the one in the video breaks out
4)POS thug goes "oh hey, I already have a gun, I'll just shoot all these people"

Simple defence as in your plan is not the way to rid a city of this kind of violence. Think of your plan as gently swatting at a bee rather than smashing it. I know you don't want to sit idlely by, but look at these people. Do you thinkbpulling a gun on them is going to do anything? Do you think even killing one is going to change anything? Do you think logic and reason works on these people? All your plan will do is put you in their crosshairs. If the public revolts against them, they'll revolt stronger back.

Please, google Salinas.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:00 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
good plan, but what happens when they start carrying guns too?
when? some already do
Old 09-07-2008, 01:03 PM
cal

Car Info: 03
I heard there's a county in Texas or something that requires everyone over 18 to carry a gun and there happens to be little to no crime haha

no sure if it's true though
Old 09-07-2008, 01:16 PM

If I could carry a gun I would. But it'd have to be light! strap it to my ankle or something. But only use as a last resort. Pretty sure I would rather endure a beating than shoot somebody, but if someone was a maniac and trying to kill me i'd sure like to have something.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by slow04wrx
If I could carry a gun I would. But it'd have to be light! strap it to my ankle or something. But only use as a last resort. Pretty sure I would rather endure a beating than shoot somebody, but if someone was a maniac and trying to kill me i'd sure like to have something.
I always found this type of logic/reasoning to be flawed. If these people are committing a battery (i.e. unlawful unwanted touching), they are criminals. What makes you think you can trust them? How do you know that all you'll be "enduring" is a beating? What if they decide to take it too far? What if, once you're unconscious, they don't decide to stop beating your head in? What if they decide to go after your wife/gf once you're unconscious? Are you going to take their word? If someone came up to you and said "Hey, I'm going to take your wallet, but I promise to stop beating you once you're knocked out. Since you're life is not in danger - you have my word, you cannot legally shoot me." Would you just lie there and "endure" a beating?
Hell no you wouldn't (I hope not, at least).

BTW, it is Kennesaw, Georgia where you are required to own a gun. The town has been murder free for 25 years. (I'm not saying mandating gun ownership here in the Bay Area would necessarily reduce the murder rate to 0.)
________
SCR REPLAYS

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 08:09 AM.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:58 PM

2)POS thugs start to carry guns to take down stupid little hero citizens challenging their way of life
4)POS thug goes "oh hey, I already have a gun, I'll just shoot all these people"

Simple defence as in your plan is not the way to rid a city of this kind of violence. Think of your plan as gently swatting at a bee rather than smashing it. I know you don't want to sit idlely by, but look at these people. Do you thinkbpulling a gun on them is going to do anything? Do you think even killing one is going to change anything? Do you think logic and reason works on these people? All your plan will do is put you in their crosshairs. If the public revolts against them, they'll revolt stronger back.

Please, google Salinas.
Today 08:49 AM
That sounds like something that some Berkeley professor would spoon feed you to keep you from seeking to defend yourself.
Most cities that have gone to Shall issue CCW have experienced a decrease in violent crime. As a matter of fact about the only thing that would decrease crime in the Bay Area is if people started carrying regularly and took their defense into their own hands.

The thugs are this bad in the BA because they know they can act with impunity. From the time 911 is called you get about 10 minutes to do whatever and leave. Unarmed local shop owners don't want to call the police and "snitch" because once the cops leave you are at the mercy of thugs again. Having a local shop owner or just some guy, shoot a thug even 5% of the time would either decrease the regularity of misbehavior, or reduce the thug population. (either would benefit the local citizens.)
Old 09-07-2008, 02:25 PM

BTW, it is Kennesaw, Georgia where you are required to own a gun. The town has been murder free for 25 years. (I'm not saying mandating gun ownership here in the Bay Area would necessarily reduce the murder rate to 0.)

Yeah I didn't remember the town, but I knew Georgia.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:13 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
Originally Posted by Tizzo27
That sounds like something that some Berkeley professor would spoon feed you to keep you from seeking to defend yourself.
Most cities that have gone to Shall issue CCW have experienced a decrease in violent crime. As a matter of fact about the only thing that would decrease crime in the Bay Area is if people started carrying regularly and took their defense into their own hands.

The thugs are this bad in the BA because they know they can act with impunity. From the time 911 is called you get about 10 minutes to do whatever and leave. Unarmed local shop owners don't want to call the police and "snitch" because once the cops leave you are at the mercy of thugs again. Having a local shop owner or just some guy, shoot a thug even 5% of the time would either decrease the regularity of misbehavior, or reduce the thug population. (either would benefit the local citizens.)

"decrease the thug population"? I agree with this the most.
that 5% adds up
Old 09-07-2008, 05:27 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
disgusting act by those punks, but i can't believe how shocked some of you guys are by that. unless you grow up in mayberry or amish country, you'll see that this kind of stuff happens pretty often. i've been around a lot worse in norcal and socal, incl azn thug brawls.......real ones not just some hooligans pouncing on a helpless dude.

Last edited by CLsmooth71; 09-07-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:56 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
Cung Le shud kill the ppl that used chairs and tables, why cant you just use your pure fighting skills or not make a situation to fight at all? theres better **** to do really.. like MOD SUBIES
Old 09-07-2008, 07:53 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan
yeah f, carring a gun you may end up killing someone and there goes your life. People just gotta learn to defend themselves. I know If these guys tried to jump me I would of smashed a few if not all of them. targetfocustraining.com a good site too learn something from.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:14 AM

Car Info: 05' Evo MR w/E85 - 10' Ralliart Sportback w/E85

Please, google Salinas.
People that try to sling advice should at least try to spell correctly...
Old 09-08-2008, 01:26 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by gunmtl
yeah f, carring a gun you may end up killing someone and there goes your life. People just gotta learn to defend themselves. I know If these guys tried to jump me I would of smashed a few if not all of them. targetfocustraining.com a good site too learn something from.
I'd be careful of what self-defense methods you recommend. We don't want to give others a false sense of ability, now, do we?
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ghlight=larkin
Old 09-08-2008, 01:57 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
there were three killings reported this weekend?!?!

http://cbs5.com/local/san.jose.homicides.2.811942.html

25 and 22 yr old shot and killed, one stabbed to death in unrelated incidents

maybe dude above was right

Quick Reply: Watch out for these hardcore Azn thugz in Milpitas