WARNIG from the Stallions car club....

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 09:18 PM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
the fact remains, thought some "police officers" are shining examples of valiant self sacrifice and heroism in the call of duty, many other 'pigs' and 'cops' are poor bastards who joined the academy to make a living. Really depends, you know? generalizations are bad.
Old 02-21-2004, 09:35 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
i dont like the person's answer, yes the cops' life is more important than some crazy whatever whatever, but is the cops' life more important than mine or yours? i think cops are just way too arrogant or cocky, and cops thikn they are better than everyone else because they hvae a gun and their badge, and they have the power to give traffic tickets, which we all hate. i thank cops when they save lives, but i rarely see that, i only see them give out rolling stop ticket or them pulling over some poor guy who happens to go 50 on a 35. and the thing with those "undercover" cars, who the heck would race a lincoln town car, most people should know those things ARE police cars, they are in like every tv show and movie. and an f-150, its a truck, come on, and a minivan? lol, RIGHT, they might have better results if they knew a thing or two about stupid rice rocket street racers, they should be using civics and integras.
Old 02-21-2004, 09:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
If that ever happened to me (entrapment), the police station responsible for the fine/ticket would have a lawsuit on their hands within a week.
Old 02-21-2004, 09:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
**** them they can chase me all the way down the block until something breaks on my car.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2016 Acura RDX ... meh. Um, nice subwoofer?
Originally posted by dr3d1zzl3
**** them they can chase me all the way down the block until something breaks on my car.
Its only cuz they think yer a hottie.
Old 02-21-2004, 11:05 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
**** them they can chase me naked all the way down the block until I let then into my rear end
OK, ok WAY OT!!!!

-freddie
Old 02-21-2004, 11:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI

that wouldn't be far, now would it.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:30 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Metallic Silver
More undercover cops eh? Just like here in Milpitas. I heard theres another undercover cop driving a silver mustang GT. I know theres a blue mustang thats usually undercover after Milpitas High gets out but i'm not so sure if he goes undercover after school hours. I heard the silver mustang GT is the one who looks for the racers at night. So... for all of you who are afraid to drive through Milpitas, be more afraid when you drive next to a blue or silver mustang!
Old 02-22-2004, 12:47 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX, 06 Evo IX MR, now 2010 STi
Originally posted by 1WRX2NV
right...and this isnt a HATING on cops thread...just a friendly reminder to be cafeful if you decide to mess around...or just NOT DO IT AT ALL!!!

Nor is it a "dont street race" thread...like I said everyone at one time or another has got on the gas in thier car. It has always been done...even by our parents...back in thier day.

-freddie

Sorry I had no intention making my views about hating Cops. I was trying to voice out how disappointed I have been lately with the SJPD. It seams as if the goals to protect the people are out of place. For one it shows it by the way they are behaving on duty.
But, I will no longer discuss anything about the wrongful shooting’s that have been going on, because I don’t want to through this thread out of topic.

NOW LET’S KEEP THIS FOCUS.

As far as cops revving up on people encouraging street racing to occur is unacceptable. What if an accident would have occurred during this? Would have the SJPD take full responsibility? Most likely not. And with local gangs increasing the SJPD should focus less on street racers and more on gangs or more important issues.

-Phillip

Last edited by Silver Mojo; 02-22-2004 at 12:55 AM.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:52 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX, 06 Evo IX MR, now 2010 STi
Opps. i think i brought i out of topic again. let me start over.

"WATCH OUT FOR THE COPS"

-Phillip
Old 02-22-2004, 02:19 AM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
<sigh> I was going to make a thread defending cops, but you all just wouldn't get it anyhoo so it's no use. BTW wish me luck, I may be testing for Modesto PD soon w00t~

josh
Old 02-22-2004, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
In response,

How hard is it, when someone is coming toward you with a knife and you feel in danger, to shoot the person in the leg? Using deadly force against a housewife with a potato peeler, that is just wrong I don't care what your views of the police or their benevolent work.
If a police officer can save someones life, THEY SHOULD DO IT. That is their job, am I right? To protect and serve?

And why can the police take someone's life without consequences? I believe your views would change if the victim was one of your loved ones.

And the SFPD? A flawed police force. We have undercover officers in Escalades raping women in the Tenderloin, the lowest rate of solved homicides in the nation, off duty officers starting fist fights over fajitas.
They do good work too, but you never hear about it.
Old 02-22-2004, 11:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Originally posted by Ex-ricer
<sigh> I was going to make a thread defending cops, but you all just wouldn't get it anyhoo so it's no use. BTW wish me luck, I may be testing for Modesto PD soon w00t~
Awesome...good luck, and arrest/impound lots of ricers for me.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:51 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Every time people ***** about the police, I can't help but recall the movie Liar Liar...

"Sir, Mr. Brown is in jail, he was arrested for B&E again. He wants to know what your advice is."

Jim Carey takes phone-

"STOP BREAKING THE LAW, *******!"

It's amazing how the cops stop messing with you when you don't break laws...
Old 02-22-2004, 01:35 PM

Originally posted by Ex-ricer

josh

I support you bro.

Quick Reply: WARNIG from the Stallions car club....