WARNIG from the Stallions car club....

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 11:59 AM

Car Info: 02 STi
WARNIG from the Stallions car club....

I know most of you do not street race...I know that some like to mess around a lil, ONCE in a while... (everyone that has a car does) But here is a warning from the Stallions car club, that you might want to read...especially if you live in the SJ area.

Copy and paste:

"This is some info I got back from a friend of mine who is a SJ ploice officer. We were in the same jr. high school.
There are alot of new undercover cops out on weekends with the sole purpose of catching you street racers and taking your cars. Of course costing you $$$ in fines and for some.....loosing your L's.
The reason I talked to my officer friend on this is because I recently saw 5 cops come to one of my neighbors house after following him back from some runs.
End of story......his car is gone and he doesn't have the $$$ to get it back. 2001 black SS.....gone!!!
He was seen racing another Camaro in King rd. around the corner from my house. Cops say the got both cars, but I was coming home on sat. night and saw all these cars damn near blocking my drive way to get to my house.
He was pulled out of his car & handcuffed. He was given a ticket for exibition of speed, engaging in a spped contest, wreckless driving, and they're even trying to get him for evading because he didn't pull over till he got home, which was around the corner from where they saw him race.
Now because I know alot of you guys run on the weekends, and it seems like guys from outta SJ are making the drive down to have some fun......I want to let you know about the undercover cars around the East SJ
My cop friend tells me that there are 3 specific cars that are out now. The cars are actually the cars that belong to the officers.

1. light blue Lincoln Town car
(I got pulled by this guy on capitol by the drive-ins)Car looks just like a cop car, but it's solid lightblue and has a "frontier ford" license plate on the back, including the registration sticker on the window(like a brand new car does)This car looks so civilian that he revved at me and gunned it at the green light. I took off after him and as soon as I passed him up he got behind me and his headlights were flashing light a cop car. I pulled over, but he must've gotten a more important call casue as soon as we were both stopped he hit a U turn and drove over the island and left (thank god)

2. white Ford f-150
white guy maybe in his late 20's early 30's

3. light blue Dodge caravan
white male maybe 34yrs old

4. dark gray Dodge Avenger(93 model)
hispanic male in his early 30's

Pass this info on, because I'm not going to leave this post up.

you've now been given the heads up......keep it safe guys"

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 02-21-2004 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:06 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
can u copy and paste...i dont wanna register on a mustang board
Old 02-21-2004, 12:13 PM

oh yea...sorry

also, I dont think we would waist our time messing with any of these cars...but still some info cause it looks like they instigate...thats all.

-freddie

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 02-21-2004 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:59 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
I would think that if a cop is trying to get you to race ( by reving and doing stuff like that ) it would be entrapment :/
Old 02-21-2004, 01:03 PM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
Lol, yea those aren't the typical kind of cars that would race.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:17 PM

Originally posted by Scott@S-Squared
I would think that if a cop is trying to get you to race ( by reving and doing stuff like that ) it would be entrapment :/
I agree...but that still wouldnt help avoid all the trouble you would get that night/day...if he pulls you over for racing him.

Bottom line is dont do it...

-freddie
Old 02-21-2004, 01:21 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Sedan
It would be entrapment if the cop rolled down his window and said 'lets race' or something to that affect, but just revving would be a losing battle for an entrapment case.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:39 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX, 06 Evo IX MR, now 2010 STi
Thumbs down

Damn PIGS!!!! I have a very bad feeling toward the cops in the area right now
1st) because of all the killings they have done latly. Shotting a women who has a potato pilling and now shotting a man 5-6 times that doesn't even have a gun.

2nd) Because they are starting to do crap like this. just to fix the budget.

Thumbs down for the SJPD.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Originally posted by Silver Mojo
1st) because of all the killings they have done latly. Shotting a women who has a potato pilling and now shotting a man 5-6 times that doesn't even have a gun.

Oh no...here goes this thread!

1.) You come at a cop with a sharp object, you die, and you deserve it. But that's for another thread.

2.) I'm all for them pulling over street-racers and taking their cars. One less jackass to hurt my family or someone elses family.
Old 02-21-2004, 02:01 PM

Originally posted by mexicanpizza
Oh no...here goes this thread!

1.) You come at a cop with a sharp object, you die, and you deserve it. But that's for another thread.
w3rd. I talked to a SFPD officer and his partner and he said that no matter what both are going home at the end of the day and if that means shooting someone that pulls something out at you, its only his reaction to shoot. you know you cant even shake your point finger at a officer within arms reach bc you can be arrested for it. but anyway he said if someone pulls a gun on him or his partner or even a knife he is shooting and I would do the same because their lives are in danger. Its sad that the lady died because it wasnt even a sharp knife but she had it in her hands and they thought it was something more dangerous. Let me ask you if you were a cop would you take the first bullet or let someone throw a knife at you?? I would shoot first bc I wanna go home at night and make sure my partner goes home at night.

Originally posted by mexicanpizza

2.) I'm all for them pulling over street-racers and taking their cars. One less jackass to hurt my family or someone elses family.
dude... I though I raced you the other day on 101 and we hit speeds of 140mph. hhehe
Old 02-21-2004, 02:05 PM

right...and this isnt a HATING on cops thread...just a friendly reminder to be cafeful if you decide to mess around...or just NOT DO IT AT ALL!!!

Nor is it a "dont street race" thread...like I said everyone at one time or another has got on the gas in thier car. It has always been done...even by our parents...back in thier day.

-freddie

Last edited by 1WRX2NV; 02-21-2004 at 02:08 PM.
Old 02-21-2004, 05:35 PM

Car Info: 1998 Chevy S10... lowww
there is a UC cop with a modded silver wrx up here. seen him a few times. he has a camera mounted and apparently running all the time. my friend got cuahgt at a race he was at.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:24 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by DarkAngel
dude... I though I raced you the other day on 101 and we hit speeds of 140mph. hhehe
u thought wrong my brother!
Old 02-21-2004, 08:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
Originally posted by Silver Mojo

I agree with Mojo... couldn't the police shoot someone in a non-fatal location if they felt threatened with a deadly weapon? Do cops have to aim for the heart when they deem their lives to be in danger?

And are the lives of police officers more precious than the lives of the civilians they're supposed to be protecting?

And cops revving on cars to catch them for racing is just bull--------
Old 02-21-2004, 09:03 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by thebankman
A. I agree with Mojo... couldn't the police shoot someone in a non-fatal location if they felt threatened with a deadly weapon? Do cops have to aim for the heart when they deem their lives to be in danger?

B. And are the lives of police officers more precious than the lives of the civilians they're supposed to be protecting?

C. And cops revving on cars to catch them for racing is just bull--------
a.) Nope. Deadly force is just that. You come at them with a deadly weapon, you face deadly force.

b.) Their lives are much more important than some crazed biatch with a big *** knife*.

c.) This is shady, I will agree.

*Calling her weapon a "potato peeler" is like me calling my machete a "toothpick". I might use it to pick my teeth, but you'd still think it was a machete if I ran at you with it.

This thread sucks now. Thanks though to Freddy for sharing the warning about cops. I'm actually scared to roll through SJ or Milpitas from all the stuff I hear on this board. Even when I roll through slow and with my huge pregnant wife.

Quick Reply: WARNIG from the Stallions car club....