UFC Thread

Old 12-12-2015, 10:33 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Well Wiedman was doing fine until he tried to be like Uriah Hall with a spinning head kick. But that KO of Aldo was cold. IMO he does not desevre a rematch after getting KOed like that Edgar should be next. Then I would love to see Conor Vs Cowboy at Lightweight. The trash talk alone would be worth it.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:35 AM

Car Info: WRB 2012 WRX Sedan
If Ronda is deserving of a rematch so is Aldo. I'd still like to see McGregor v Edgar. Holloway v Aldo would be a good match up. Weidman is one dimensional wrestler that hits hard. I had Rock by submission, but that should've been stopped before the bell.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:49 AM

Well Ronda is getting one because there is no one else in that division other than Tate makes sense and Ronda is the money maker unlike Akdo. Also Connor said during the post fight conference said he is planning on fighting in both divisions since he is so "active" which will not go well and honestly I think he has trouble at 155 since he'll be an average sized lightweight compared to what he is now.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by ruehl
Well Wiedman was doing fine until he tried to be like Uriah Hall with a spinning head kick. But that KO of Aldo was cold. IMO he does not desevre a rematch after getting KOed like that Edgar should be next. Then I would love to see Conor Vs Cowboy at Lightweight. The trash talk alone would be worth it.
Perhaps dominated was too harsh of a word to use, but I had Weidman losing every round.

I do think Aldo deserves an immediate rematch. It would be unfair, especially since he hasn't lost for 10 years. You could call that counterpunch skill or luck, or a fluke. Either way, we won't know who truly is the better fighter unless they fight again. Can't tell much from 13 seconds of "fighting". If they don't give Aldo an immediate rematch, it just means the UFC doesn't think he's that important to them, especially since McGregor is a proven moneymaker at this point. Anderson Silva got an immediate rematch against Weidman after getting KO'd. Why's that? Rousey's getting an immediate rematch. If I were Aldo, and the UFC didn't grant an immediate rematch after being a champion for so long, I'd feel very disrespected.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:20 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Deniz1980
If Ronda is deserving of a rematch so is Aldo. I'd still like to see McGregor v Edgar. Holloway v Aldo would be a good match up. Weidman is one dimensional wrestler that hits hard. I had Rock by submission, but that should've been stopped before the bell.
Ronda hasnt ducked 5 fights
Old 12-13-2015, 07:31 PM

Car Info: WRB 2012 WRX Sedan
It's freaking ridiculous to give Conor an immediate light weight title shot. If he tops Edgar and tops Aldo rematch, that's if Aldo gets through Holloway, and is still on top than maybe we can be thrown in the mix. Regarding Ronda, she has ducked Cyborg for so long, even in her Strkeforce
Old 12-14-2015, 09:23 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Deniz1980
It's freaking ridiculous to give Conor an immediate light weight title shot. If he tops Edgar and tops Aldo rematch, that's if Aldo gets through Holloway, and is still on top than maybe we can be thrown in the mix. Regarding Ronda, she has ducked Cyborg for so long, even in her Strkeforce
Why should he have to fight anyone else in his weight class if he's trying to fight someone in a different one?

As for Ronda... she hasn't been ducking anyone. She said she'd fight her if she could make weight. Beyond that... they're in different companies. Anyone that's bought in to all this hype is ****ing retarded. It has been clear to everyone that that fight wasn't going to happen with Cyborg under her current management and contracts.

She fought at 145 because she had to make weight on very short notice without a proper camp. She moved down in weight to get to the class she belonged in and to fight Tate who she hated. Who she beat. She won the belt. Defended the belt and then came right out and said... if Cyborg wants to fight me she's welcome to. But it's her belt. Her weight class. Cyborg had to come to her. Simple... how is challeging someone to a fight ducking them?
She walks around at around 145-150 pounds. It's retarded to fight in the weight class you walk around at. Very few people are successful doing that unless they're heavyweights.

Aldo literally backed out of fights. I think he's backed out of the second most fights in UFC history.

I agree with your fight count without Connor's weight class though. Aldo vs. Holloway is a good match up and Edgar deserves the shot with Connor. I'd actually look forward to that fight. Edgar is a straight up points fighter. He uses very accurate striking with great foot work to out point guys and win rounds. Frustrates guys in to mistakes. I don't think that Connor will give him enough time to do that. He's gonna look to get in and fight. Could be an entertaining fight if Connor can keep Edgar off of him. He looses if it goes to JJ.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:13 AM
General Pimpin'

Video: Dominick Cruz trashes T.J. Dillashaw during UFC face off - Bloody Elbow

This cracks me up. A dude that's fought once in like 5 freaking years talking crap. And the current champ just saying nothing. I love it. I hope TJ knocks him out. I hope he beats him up for a couple rounds and then knocks him out.

I can't stand cruz. He's like Edgar but worse. Like Mayweather.

I hope TJ just crushes him. Besides... TJ is a local mountain boy!
Old 01-07-2016, 12:42 PM
General Pimpin'

All this time off and the dude hasn't grown up?
Jon Jones mocks Daniel Cormier's UFC 182 weigh-in comments on Instagram - MMA Fighting
Old 02-27-2016, 03:43 PM

Wow, there's no way Bisping won that fight. He lost the last 3 rounds IMO. Silva did significantly more damage to Bisping than the other way around. Bisping's an idiot for not keeping his guard up (pretty much got KO'd with a flying knee in the 3rd before the bell saved him), and Silva's an idiot for clowning around again. He should've been able to finish that fight easily in the 4th or 5th round.
Old 02-27-2016, 07:33 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by TurnWRX
Wow, there's no way Bisping won that fight. He lost the last 3 rounds IMO. Silva did significantly more damage to Bisping than the other way around. Bisping's an idiot for not keeping his guard up (pretty much got KO'd with a flying knee in the 3rd before the bell saved him), and Silva's an idiot for clowning around again. He should've been able to finish that fight easily in the 4th or 5th round.
Didn't watch it but the play by play sounded better for Silva but gave nod to count mainly because he moved forward. I hate them both but from the sounds of it Silva shoulda won.
Old 02-28-2016, 02:47 AM

Round 4 was the deciding round since Silva was just a clown the first two and Bisping was an idiot asking by for the mouth guard which led to the knee with 1 sec left in round 3. Also silva did nothing to pressure at the start of the 4th.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:44 AM

Silva had his chances to finish Bisping. I forget if it was the 4th or 5th round, he was coming after Bisping, Bisping was clearly hurt, and he let up due to fatigue or something.

And Bisping had Silva trapped against the cage several times, and did nothing to pressure Silva at all. I don't even think Bisping used more than 5 leg attacks (knees and kicks) the entire fight.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:13 PM

Didn't get to see much of the fight due to crappy stream, but looks like the Notorious tapped out real quick lol. Disappointing, all that hype and he taps out in less than 2 seconds. Expected him to tough it out it little longer or go to sleep...
Old 03-05-2016, 10:24 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
gave him a good few slaps

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: UFC Thread