Sharks Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 08:27 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
I don't know what the game looked like on TV, but that was one hell of an atmosphere in the Tank. I lucked out and got invited to the game. So happy to be part of Sharks history Saturday night.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:54 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
I'm so jealous. It was wild on TV still. The atmosphere in that stadium is nuts, even during the broadcast. Let's hope we carry over the momentum to game 4 tonight!

Go sharks!
Old 06-06-2016, 05:11 PM
rok

Car Info: 20 Tesla Y LR AWD
Anyone have a reliable stream that I can use at work. I'm getting desperate.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:24 PM

Hanging in there! That was a much better game

^rok go to reddit for nhl streams. I'm in a private group and can't dish out the streams but that's usually pretty reliable for streaming
Old 06-13-2016, 11:47 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
It was a great year. A lot to look forward to!
Old 06-13-2016, 06:18 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
It was a great year. A lot to look forward to!

What do you think about the roster for next year. 3 of their forwards are old. Marleau is on the decline and probably done. If he does stick around he needs to drop down a line. Ward is getting up there and will probably be more of a role player. Thornton still looks good and he'll probably finish out his contract then retire.

I'd like to see them add Benoit Pouliot. They need speed.

Zubrus probably gone.

Then need some defenders with more of a killer mentality. It seemed to me that they relax after every goal gets scored and they tend to get lazy from time to time. Last night there were times when there'd be 4 white shirts around the net and 1 blue doing anything. Guys would get clean looks at the net and clean runs... leaving rebounds as easy pickings. Dillon would be good to get rid of if they can get a decent forward in the trade.

They could probably afford Hedman but they need some depth and adding him they won't be able to afford it.

But quite honestly... I'm a casual fan so I don't know wtf I'm talking about.
Old 06-13-2016, 10:42 PM

Was a great season I'm obviously super bummed but not pissed about choking. Sharks played great all the way to the end, they just weren't the best team in the league this year and such is life. Stoked we finally made it this far currently quite happy with the team.

You bring up good points! We need some speed as well. You watch the penguins and every time, it's just like, how the hell did their guy get there so quick? We are a "slow" team by comparison and that was frustrating in the final here. That being said, I'm still pretty damn happy with our offensive depth. Marleau is definetely on the decline which is a bummer but he's been on the sharks for what now, like 18 years? Amazing career he's had, he's just not where he used to be

In terms of defense, We could still use some help. Dillon can be good but he seems like he's always on the ice when something bad happens. I like Martin, Burns obviously, Braun and Polak isn't amazing but his eagerness to work and play hard to hard to match. And he makes good plays when he keeps his head on straight.

Love that we finally have a great goalie, hopefully Jonsie keeps playing great for years to come here