Question to new parents: Circumcision...

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 11:08 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Doesn't happen much anymore. Schools are too afraid of perv teachers.

We open showered in gym and as a football team.
Yeah im in the Army so there is a ton of inevitable meat gazing. Field showers are the worse literally having to shower elbow to elbow with 20 guys.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Originally Posted by subie OCD
Would you not go through with it due to the pain, or another reason? Is there less sensation? Supposedly the extra nerves make it more sensitive, but the data/reports I've read don't support either side.
The stitches, scar, a week of changing blood soaked bandages... yeah, that sucked. But primarily I regret it because I didn't know the facts. That it didn't need to be removed. That I lopped off a piece of my anatomy that may or may not have had a wonderful amount of sensitivity that I am now lacking. Sigh...
Old 01-25-2013, 11:17 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
my head is plenty sensitive. if it was more sensitive we'd have to come up with a new definition of time... call me a nanosecond man.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by RAWeiss
And you know this cause you get that personal with a bunch of different women..? almost sounds self conscious

Get her pants off first and then show em a stiff monkey knot, they'll be happy either way
Hate to be the naysayer, but I know a girl who stopped hookin up with a guy after a few times because she couldn't stand to look at it, and never put her mouth on it haha

She made up some other reason as to why she didn't want to hook up with him anymore because "I didn't want to tell him he has an ugly dick, that's just mean"
Old 01-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by huck
Being born in England I was not circumcised at birth. At 16 I had a freak incident that caused excruciating pain and for me to **** blood for an afternoon. It wasn't associated with my lack of circumcision, I wasn't unclean, nor did the doctor ever find a cause for the bleeding (the best guess was that I passed a kidney stone) but the doctor recommended that I should be circumcised. I was 16 and didn't know anything about what I was about to get myself into. I didn't know the history or facts. Had I done my own research I would not have gone through with the procedure.

TMI?
Yeah... but you just deepened your voice and wore a kilt to school for a few weeks. Here, you'd have to wear a skirt lol.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:56 AM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by slugrx
Hate to be the naysayer, but I know a girl who stopped hookin up with a guy after a few times because she couldn't stand to look at it, and never put her mouth on it haha

She made up some other reason as to why she didn't want to hook up with him anymore because "I didn't want to tell him he has an ugly dick, that's just mean"
Hahah well that may be true.. Maybe he wasn't convincing enough with his sword wielding
Old 01-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by slugrx

Chicks watch ****. They deny it, but they do. and pretty anyone in **** in the last 20 years is snipped. They may also encounter more men who are snipped vs not..

But in most places in the world women don't give a ****.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:03 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Pink Cellphone Lyrics - Deftones

Read the part after (break) LOL (video is included too). I think I spit my gum out the first time I heard that because I was laughing so hard.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by raweiss
hahah well that may be true.. Maybe he wasn't convincing enough with his sword wielding
qftw
Old 01-25-2013, 02:32 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Chicks watch ****. They deny it, but they do.
And the ones that deny it usually aren't good at deleting browser histories.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:11 AM

Car Info: 04 STi
Well I'm bumping this thread, my baby boy was born two days ago! I struggled with the decision up until the moment he was delivered. Once he was here it was clear as day, me and the wife wanted him intact and uncut

Also me and my wife talked to a bunch of nurses/pediatricians and they all confirmed its a cosmetic/religious/cultural choice with negligable medical benifits.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by irrational x

When I have kids, If I have a boy, I'm going to figure out what the majority of parents are doing then and do it. My kid is going to have enough problems having me as a father that he doesn't need people making making fun of his odd looking *****.
Age and Race are also factors, so I'll just mention me and my wife are mostly Caucasian with a bit of Hispanic/Latino. I'm 31, wife is a bit younger. Hopefully my kid doesn't hate me
Old 02-08-2013, 12:21 AM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT 5spd
Well I'm bumping this thread, my baby boy was born two days ago! I struggled with the decision up until the moment he was delivered. Once he was here it was clear as day, me and the wife wanted him intact and uncut

Also me and my wife talked to a bunch of nurses/pediatricians and they all confirmed its a cosmetic/religious/cultural choice with negligable medical benifits.
Congrats are in order. Welcome to parenthood Matt! I'm only 5.5 months ahead (noob status).
Old 02-08-2013, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by adizon
Congrats are in order. Welcome to parenthood Matt! I'm only 5.5 months ahead (noob status).
Right on, thank you! Congrats to you as well!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:13 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Right on, thank you! Congrats to you as well!
CONGRATS!!!! what ever you chose, everyone (you your son and us) knew it was what you thought was best for him

More importantly show him this thread when he gets older

Quick Reply: Question to new parents: Circumcision...