Question to new parents: Circumcision...

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 02:04 AM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by SeaOfGreen
Trust me I am sure many of women have talked **** about your unsniped tip, they just won't say it to your face.......
And you know this cause you get that personal with a bunch of different women..? almost sounds self conscious

Get her pants off first and then show em a stiff monkey knot, they'll be happy either way
Old 01-25-2013, 08:10 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Here's my thought:

Do whatever the majority of other parents are doing. NO ONE in my age group was un-cut except for this one kid. Everyone though he was weird and he was known as the un-cut kid. Not that he was good at basketball, or couldn't read to save his life, he was the kid that got made fun of because his dick was weird.

When I have kids, If I have a boy, I'm going to figure out what the majority of parents are doing then and do it. My kid is going to have enough problems having me as a father that he doesn't need people making making fun of his odd looking *****.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
The actual cutting on an infant is extremely fast if done by a good doctor. The doctor that did my son is the head of his practice and was the head of the pediatric center at Valley Health Care Hospital in Pleasanton. Little old Jewish man. The scary part for the child is the pulling/stretching of the skin. Once the skin was released he wasn't crying as much. It healed rather quickly as well. Having to have it done when you are older, that would be terrible. And there are some older men who have had to get it done due to not being able to keep it clean due to their physical state.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:13 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Also there are some negative health impacts that can result from not being circumcised, but its pretty uncommon. There can be comfort issues though as some men can have a foreskin that is smaller than their erect diameter.

essentially, their little man cant take of his hat. apparently its quite painful.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:30 AM

Car Info: 1992 Skyline GTR BNR32
Originally Posted by irrational x
My kid is going to have enough problems having me as a father that he doesn't need people making making fun of his odd looking *****.
I wish I could "Like" this comment because I feel the same way. Poor kid....
Old 01-25-2013, 08:34 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by huck
Being born in England I was not circumcised at birth. At 16 I had a freak incident that caused excruciating pain and for me to **** blood for an afternoon. It wasn't associated with my lack of circumcision, I wasn't unclean, nor did the doctor ever find a cause for the bleeding (the best guess was that I passed a kidney stone) but the doctor recommended that I should be circumcised. I was 16 and didn't know anything about what I was about to get myself into. I didn't know the history or facts. Had I done my own research I would not have gone through with the procedure.

TMI?
My brother had his done late too.

I was and if we have a boy I will fight to have him done. I have honestly never met a woman that prefers them un-cut.... or a man for that matter. Kids are lazy... they don't keep them clean. Old people are forgetful and don't keep them clean. I'd rather my son grow up not being ashamed of his stinky dick. I understand how barbaric it is and the history of it. I also understand why it's a common practice still and why it's trendy to not do it right now.

I don't remember mine being done so I'm not to worried about the kid going through the terrible experience. It's probably harder on the parent to watch that ****. I'd want to cut my doctors dick off having to watch that. Protection instinct.

So yeah... we'll more than likely cut.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:59 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
i'm more aerodynamic when i ride my bike. besides it's prettier and won't smell
Old 01-25-2013, 09:23 AM
General Pimpin'

This thread=bunch of dudes talking about how attractive ***** are.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:35 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Not a new parent, but will say that God made us this way, why edit it?
soooo anti boob jobs?
Old 01-25-2013, 09:41 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by sigma pi
soooo anti boob jobs?
werd...

or cleft lip repairs. Or tumor removal. Etc.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Moist IT Outsourcing Services

Car Info: Mahindra Tractor
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
/thread.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:45 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by queeg9k
It also can act as a form of lubrication when encountering vaginal dryness.
You are doing it wrong
Old 01-25-2013, 10:49 AM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
I can do both sides of the argument but not from personal experience because I was cut at birth.

I love my cut ****. Its very pretty. Put it this way toss in some **** and do some meat gazing. When a dude comes up that's not cut im like eeewww look at his ant eater. Im sure most woman have the same reaction.

On the flip side you were made that way. Let the person who owns the **** make the decision. When he get older and wants to not have rumpleforeskin anymore he can have it removed.

As for my boys when I have them Im cutting that little sucker.

Im also in for this to b a poll.

P.S. for those of you who speak of the sensitivity with the foreskin I applaud you if you are the marathon man, but more sensitivity is the last thing I need down there ..........
Old 01-25-2013, 11:02 AM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Yeah, thats not the direction I wanted this topic to go but I guess its kind of inevitable. I'm just looking for parents or soon to be parents' opinions/decisions (not "I love my ____ *****"). We all love our *****.

Also, I don't recall being naked amongst my peers, never showered naked with my classmates in the locker room or anything like that so I don't really know when this opportunity to be made fun of for being different will arise... if anything, won't the uncut kid be bigger?
Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by subie OCD
Yeah, thats not the direction I wanted this topic to go but I guess its kind of inevitable. I'm just looking for parents or soon to be parents' opinions/decisions.

Also, I don't recall being naked amongst my peers, never showered naked with my classmates in the locker room or anything like that so I don't really know when this opportunity to be made fun of for being different will arise...
Doesn't happen much anymore. Schools are too afraid of perv teachers.

We open showered in gym and as a football team.

Quick Reply: Question to new parents: Circumcision...