The Official BAM 2013 thread!!!!!!

Old 06-20-2013, 11:18 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
The Official BAM 2013 thread!!!!!!

Yes people it's here. The official BAM 2013 thread.

Website is up... BAM 2013

DATE:
August 11, 2013

TIME:
Doors at 10:30. If you choose to show up earlier, it's on you. But don't plan on having anyone else there and I'd prefer if you didn't show up earlier. The event ends whenever you want to leave but the official end is 3pm. There will be food somewhere around 12:30 and there will be more than likely 2 or possibly 3 different raffle times. If you choose to leave too early you'll likely miss out on some of the larger raffle items.

2100 Isherwood Way, Fremont CA 94536

COST:
PREPAY: $10 per person (PREPAY DEADLINE JULY 31st. DO NOT MISS IT)
Kids under 13 fly free.

Prepays are being accepted now at One2OneDesigns@gmail.com. So your paypal payment must include... who you are. So I'll need your real name AND your screen name along with how many you are prepaying for. Your name will end up on a form with all of your info and what you're getting. Show up. Find your name. Get your stuff. Enter event.

This includes your wrist band for the event which gets you in and gets you your food and drinks. It will also include 1 raffle ticket ($2 value). As of now I am trying to expand these with a custom one year sticker and possibly a couple other goodies.

The big benefit of prepaying for us is that we can afford to buy food for everyone and we know how much food to buy. I do not want to end up short and I do not want to end up with $500 in food in the trash. The big benefit for you guys is this....

AT THE DOOR: $20 per person

Why so much more you say? Because. Expenses rise when you have to run out in the middle of an event to dig up food for 100 people that didn't prepay but expect food. We can't guarantee you food if you don't prepay but knowing me and my crew we'll bend over backwards to take care of you... meaning 2 of my guys will have to leave the event to go buy more food. Accurate head count helps EVERYONE. And secondly... this is a charity event. ALL profits go to charity. So that extra $10 will not just be going in my pocket.

You also do not get the free raffle ticket and other free stuff I dig up to give the prepays... In essence.... you prepay... you save yourself $13 and you save us some stress. You'll also notice that the door price is only $5 over what it was last year. I'd say that is pretty darn fair considering we're providing food this year.

FOOD:
Standard BBQ. Burgers. Veggie Patties and probably another Veggie option. Dogs. Water. Soda. Cookies. Chips. Basics. Nothing crazy. We will have 3 eat times to be announced. Your wrist bands will tell you when to eat.

VEHICLE PARKING and PARK COSTS:
We can not help these. We are using state parks and they have their own fees. We can not roll all costs together with the size and style of BAM.

PARK ENTRY: $5 per car
DOGS: $2 per dog
Yes you can bring your dogs. If you've got a non-animal and human friendly dog please leave them at home. I don't want to have to choke out someone's dog. This is paid to the park system at the gate. Not to us.

CHARITY:
Nathan and the entire Alonso family.
See all information here. https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-ar...7/#post3417685

VENDORS:
Imperial Works
Serramonte Subaru
Wheeldude
WD Garage
ACME Body Shop
Snail Performance
FW Motorsports
Detail Maniac
Fine Line Imports
EQ Tuning
Speed Element
GST Motorsports
Njenius Grafix
Secret Serpents
Matthew Basile Photography & Design
One2OneDesigns

Vendors will have access to 3g/4g as will the users. But I'd recommend bring cash if you want to buy anything there... including shirts. Much easier.

RAFFLE TICKETS: If you are going to prepay/pay pal for these just note in your order how many you are ordering.
1: $2
3: $5
7: $10
20: $25
45: $50
100: $100

RAFFLE PRIZES:
Acme Body Shop: 1 set of side skirts color matched (x2), 1 front bumper refinish, 1 rear bumper refinish, 1 hood refinish, 1 trunk refinish

Imperial Works: 1 Free Tint job. 5 windows, No windshield. Smaller vehicles only. 1 Free Roof Wrap. Gloss or Matte Black.

S'poreSTI: STI Throttle body to IC Silicone pipe, new in package from Japan.

Mann Engineering: 2 oil change coupons, 3 10% off Milltek Coupons, and 1 10% off one of our coilover kit setups.

Serramonte Subaru: 3 killer goodie bags.

Wheeldude: 50% off a set of wheels of your choice.

WD Garage: Prize 1: 1 free mount and balance on a set of 4 wheels. Prize 2: 50% off a mount and balance with the purchase of a set of wheels from WD Garage.
Secret Serpents: A bunch of amazing artwork including gig posters, huck gee posters, manga artist, kid robot, and more. Thank you Justin for this very very generous contribution to our raffle. Way to get us kicked off.

EQ Tuning: 1 Free tune (Value $400). Shirts, stickers and plate frames.

Web Cams: Misc prize packs. Shirts. Stickers. Etc.

Matthew Basile Photography & Design: Portrait Shoot (Value $400)

Paranoid Fabrications: A box of amazing green goodies. Thank you to these guys for the donation.

FW Motorsports: 1 built small block. Shirts. Stickers. Etc.

Huck Gee: Swag and art.

Metal Mulisha: Box of swag... from what I hear... a big box of swag.

Import Image gift certificates

Good Luck Tattoo in Santa Cruz: $50 gift certificate and a couple shirts.

Sink or Swim Tattoo in Grover Beach: Gift Certificate

Courtesy of "romansokol": Hood struts

Mechanix: Bunch of heavy duty lanyards and a handful of gloves. Stickers too.

Detail Maniac: 2 gift certificates (wash/wax, $125), 1 Complete detail package ($899)

Snail Performance: $400 toward your tune.

SHIRT and HOODIES:
$15 for shirts.
$35 for hoodies.

Event prices. $20/$40

ALCOHOL:
We do have an alcohol permit. What this means is that if you are over 21 years old and can prove it you can bring beer. NO HARD ALCOHOL PERIOD. All beer must remain on the grass areas, not in the parking lot. If my security crew catches you in the parking lot expect us to say something. Rangers will be coming through the event from time to time and if you get a ticket it's on you. If you get the event shut down I'll rain down hell fire on you.

Once again. 21 and over. On the grass. BEER AND WINE ONLY.

CAR SHOW:
Pay to play. All information here. https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-ar...thread-252329/

PHOTOGRAPHY:
There is a good chance we'll have a photo booth set up and possible a model or two. A thread will be started for that. You will have to have an apt. slot set up. You will essentially pay for your shoot and prints through the photographer. I'm working on setting up a full booth.

The only way to guarantee photos is to get an apt. If you see a shot of your car at the event (the photographer will do one pass through the event) you can contact him for print costs.

SWAP MEET:
We won't have a place blocked off for you guys but if there is interest I will start an official swap thread and you guys can set it up. It's a great place to do it.

MISC:
This is a park. It's open to the public. If other people are around show them respect.

Don't drive like a moron and you won't have any issues. Do not mess around INSIDE the park. If I catch people doing anything retarded (donuts, etc) I will rain down hell fire on you. You will be removed from the bbq and it will be known on the forums EXACTLY who brought negative attention on this event.

Trash. Pick it up. We will have a crew but that doesn't mean you can be a slob. We must leave this place cleaner than we arrive.

I'll add more as we go. Please keep your comments on the positive.

Shade:
There isn't much. If you want some... bring some. If you bring a pop up it has to be set up on the grass. We can not block off or set up anything IN the parking lot. We're working on the vendor set up. I will be onsite in the next couple weeks to work on this.

PM Box will get full and full quick so email me if you can.
One2OneDesigns@gmail.com

This is where all prepays will go.

Last edited by OneManArmy; 08-04-2013 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:20 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
If you have photos from last year and are willing to let us use them on the site please email them to me.

ESPECIALLY YOU ANTHONY as you were best of show. All show winner would be nice.

You will not get paid and you will not get any free swag. You will have a link to your site if you're a pro. Your name and email address as well.

Send em in. I want this site up soon and we need to make it pretty.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:30 AM

Car Info: '15 STI LE
do we just send the Paypal payment to your email?
Old 06-20-2013, 11:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
STOKED!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Originally Posted by pvtdonuts
do we just send the Paypal payment to your email?
Yes, paypal to the address listed.

As stated in the COST section, "Prepays are being accepted now at One2OneDesigns@gmail.com for the event only. [...] Your paypal payment must include... who you are. So I'll need your real name AND your screen name along with how many you are prepaying for."
Old 06-20-2013, 11:47 AM

Car Info: '15 STI LE
got it, was too excited so i kinda just skimmed thru it lol
Old 06-20-2013, 11:48 AM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Yes you can bring your dogs.

Now, if on the other hand you've got a non-animal friendly slash non-human friendly dog, Please Leave It/Them At Home. I don't want to have to choke out someone's dog because It/They cannot behave or get along acceptably. Same goes for Friends that like to start crap, leave it at the Park Gates.
FIXED THAT FOR YA. I'll be leaving Pina the "Bagle" (Bassett~Beagle) home, with her hip hurt I am not taking any chances this time. She's fine with people, just hates butt sniffers.

So hold it...

..it'll be on a Sunday.

Local to me.

Within biking distance if I so choose...

..and I get to see all the Peeps?

So aside from Lil'Dude coming into the world within a week before I really won't have a single legit excuse to skip out this year?

NICE!

Shoot me a PM if there's anything I can help out with like we talked about.

Last edited by TheFozz; 06-20-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Im in.

Will be my 5th year in a row
Old 06-20-2013, 12:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Sweet
Old 06-20-2013, 12:13 PM

Car Info: 2015 FXT Stage II
In again.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:22 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Stuck!
Old 06-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Sacramento Caravan

https://www.i-club.com/forums/sacram...7/#post3414533
Old 06-20-2013, 12:31 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
FOOD:
Standard BBQ. Burgers. Veggie Patties and probably another Veggie option. Dogs. Water. Soda. Cookies. Chips. Basics. Nothing crazy.

There will be NO FOLLOW UP ORDERS. It created a huge mess and if I'm not mistaken there are still 2 people that are missing gear.
Good deal on teh food

and make it so those two win the raffle?
Old 06-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
I don't see an Octagon. I am not impressed.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:01 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Originally Posted by darkonion
I don't see an Octagon. I am not impressed.
The blood cleaning fee was too darned high.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Official BAM 2013 thread!!!!!!