The Official BAM 2013 thread!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 04:57 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Can we move it to Mt Hammy?

No but I got 2 extra fishing rods if we want to try to catch some lunch.

I like the location, it's within spitting distance of Safeway so supplies issues are nullified.

*Side note, just what the heck is that building they got going in right now for anyhow?
Old 06-20-2013, 04:58 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by sigma pi
Move it to the real south bay, So Cal

I just cant understand how people complain on driving an hour when some make the trek from soooo much further away.
Nice try. SoreCal is not the real south bay.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:00 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by rau
Nice try. SoreCal is not the real south bay.
Walter, watch out for that cliff!
Old 06-20-2013, 05:03 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by darkonion
Walter, watch out for that cliff!
What cllliiiiiifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..........
Old 06-20-2013, 05:43 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM WRX Wagon
#datass

<----
Old 06-20-2013, 05:58 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by LxJLthr
Do you need any additional help before or during the event?
We will. Keep an eye out for the volunteer threads. Each team leader will have their own. Thanks!
Old 06-20-2013, 06:01 PM
General Pimpin'

Can we move it to Mt Hammy?

We can move it to Hammy if you let me drive the L and you sit on my lap. But I seem to remember hearing something about you not being around?

Kisses!
Old 06-20-2013, 06:02 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
We will. Keep an eye out for the volunteer threads. Each team leader will have their own. Thanks!
I know we've had our differences, but I'm down to lend a hand for BAM

Also, stupidchicken already started a caravan for Sac, anyone wanna caravan from SF?

Last edited by w0ng3r; 06-20-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:05 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by sigma pi
Move it to the real south bay, So Cal

I just cant understand how people complain on driving an hour when some make the trek from soooo much further away.
You already have one down there... hell we're sending a caravan down there. S3 is a solid show.

I can't understand either. NONE of them have been close to me and I've been to nearly all of them. I didn't complain one bit about the drive to Navato and that drive was like 3 hours for me. Last year I was at the store buying food until 3am the day of the show and I drove to Salinas to pick up the shirts at 5am the day of the show. Then I drove from Salinas up to Mt. Hammy. Then I drove down after the event and went north to have some froyo with a couple guys. Then I drove home. I think I got home at like 10pm or some crap. Not one complaint.

Funny thing is... I probably have a longer drive than dark does to this thing and I'll be making the drive several times. Hell, I already have for organization meetings.

And ever few weeks I make an hour drive to stand in a parking lot on wed nights. I don't understand it... if you don't like to drive then why are you buying these cars and why are you on a forum based around a vehicle? I think these people should join a movie critic site or some foodie site.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:08 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by w0ng3r

Also, stupidchicken already started a caravan for Sac, anyone wanna caravan from SF?
Forum stuff and real life stuff is totally different. You should have been around for some of the times Brucelee and I bashed heads on line and I love that dude. I'd gladly help him with anything if he called me.

Keep an eye out for the volunteer threads. The team heads will be in charge of who does what. That's part of the committee I put together this year.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:10 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
*reads all of darkonion's posts*

I smell *sniff sniff* troll. Why don't you just pack it up before Ray leaves tread marks on your face?

Will do. Thanks!
Old 06-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
We can move it to Hammy if you let me drive the L and you sit on my lap. But I seem to remember hearing something about you not being around?

Kisses!
Yea sorry I have commitments to being in SoCal for 86Fest that weekend
Old 06-20-2013, 06:13 PM
General Pimpin'

Yea sorry I have commitments to being in SoCal for 86Fest that weekend
So you don't want to sit on my lap then?
Old 06-20-2013, 06:17 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by LxJLthr
*reads all of darkonion's posts*

I smell *sniff sniff* troll. Why don't you just pack it up before Ray leaves tread marks on your face?

Will do. Thanks!
It happens every year. Hell, I've voiced my own opinions before. But this kind of crap isn't happening on my watch. People pulled this once before and it caused a huge rift and a couple good people lost a boat load of cash. And you know what.... nothing bad happened at the event itself and no one got tickets. Etc. The police even did a walk through if I remember correctly.

The fact of the matter is that car shows happen all the time. If you're acting a fool they'll come down on you regardless of what you're driving. If you're being respectful they understand what we're doing. We're just hanging out with friends, raising money for a charity and making a ton of cash for state parks that need it.

We self mediate as good as any group I've been around. Last year we left Hammy cleaner than it was when we got there. We were nice to the Rangers and the crew and they returned the favor.

Every year there are a few people that try to poopoo on it for some reason. I just don't get it. Don't want to go... don't. But don't spread B.S. that'll cause people to miss a good time and hurt the charity cause.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by w0ng3r

I can start a thread again if you would like and pass the head to Ron the day of.

Forum stuff and real life stuff is totally different. You should have been around for some of the times Brucelee and I bashed heads on line and I love that dude. I'd gladly help him with anything if he called me.

Keep an eye out for the volunteer threads. The team heads will be in charge of who does what. That's part of the committee I put together this year.
It happens every year. Hell, I've voiced my own opinions before. But this kind of crap isn't happening on my watch. People pulled this once before and it caused a huge rift and a couple good people lost a boat load of cash. And you know what.... nothing bad happened at the event itself and no one got tickets. Etc. The police even did a walk through if I remember correctly.

The fact of the matter is that car shows happen all the time. If you're acting a fool they'll come down on you regardless of what you're driving. If you're being respectful they understand what we're doing. We're just hanging out with friends, raising money for a charity and making a ton of cash for state parks that need it.

We self mediate as good as any group I've been around. Last year we left Hammy cleaner than it was when we got there. We were nice to the Rangers and the crew and they returned the favor.

Every year there are a few people that try to poopoo on it for some reason. I just don't get it. Don't want to go... don't. But don't spread B.S. that'll cause people to miss a good time and hurt the charity cause.
+1 just go and have fun.

and about cops.... marin county has probably the worst group of CHP towards everything because of the ample amount of drunk drivers and nice cars. I have had zero issues in Fremont. Rosetti is gone. Why would Blox keep having their events at the same place? That's a worse crowd of hondas.....

Quick Reply: The Official BAM 2013 thread!!!!!!