Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 06:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
That's a damn good deal. Congrats.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
theres meets every week from tues- thurs all in different parts of the bay. but since your from south bay wed nite in cupertino and thurs nite over in willow glen in SJ.

-Ave
Old 07-11-2006, 10:38 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX 5 speed, Aspen White
Damn thats alot of meets. Someone should really remind me when there is something going on. I would love to come hang out and meet you all.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Welcome to i-club. There are a lot of really cool and nice people here. There is a small amount of people that just like to throw out random lame and unhelpful comments - sorta like gradeschool... That's what the "ignore" feature is for. If you think about it, it's your money and if you are happy - nuttin else matters!

Cheers and enjoy your car!
Old 07-11-2006, 11:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
welcome to the chaos.

If you can make it to hammy, you'd have a good time.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:07 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. This has been the coolest forum I have been apart of so far hands down.

I bought my tickets to Hammy yesterday so if I don't meet you before at a local meet I would definetly like to say hello at Hammy.

Leon
Old 07-12-2006, 08:21 AM

I put pics of the car in Members' Rides!!!

Go take a gander.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:25 PM

Location: My lugnuts require more torque then your Honda makes
Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by Krinkov
lol, well yeah thats just the way the internet works though. Someone, somewhere, at some time was selling one for less so now thats supposed to set the price anyone should pay for any other car or part from now on.

Hey, heres an STI for 13K! That price is just too good for it to be a scam, guess I can only ask 13K for my STI now

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/car/180920275.html

Me: I've got Cash in hand and will buy ASAP, please email me back your contact info

thanks

Him:

fun club <funclubis@yahoo.com> to me
More options 7:22 pm (1 minute ago)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest for my car. I want you to know that I closed my auction earlier because someone has offered me the total price, but didn't have all the money available and I cannot accept financing because time is a real issue for me.
The price I want to obtain for it is $13,800 (this price includes shipment and insurance charges).
It is an US model (which complies with the US emission standards: DOT and EPA) The car is like new, completely working, perfect running condition, with no hidden damages or accidents,it has always been
garage kept, low miles. It is US model with US specs and passed the US test emissions. It will be as if purchased locally.The car is insured in case of damage and you will receive it at your door in 5 working days. It will come with all the necessary papers (clear title, bill of sale, warranty documents, user's manual, insurance etc).
The title is clear and you will register it in your state without problems.
I am requesting a $3,800 refundable deposit at the begining of the shipping and the balance to be paid after delivery and inspection. If you are
not 100% content with the car you will ship it back on my expense to get your deposit back. I am sure this will not happen, because it is a state of the art vehicle and you will have no reason not to be content with it.
This is a large purchase and I would like to use a Vehicle Purchase Protection for this transaction as I want a smooth and safe transaction.First you will pay the downpayment to Vehicle Purchase Protection and the reminder you can send it directly to me or through Vehicle Purchase Protection also. Please note that Vehicle Purchase Protection will hold your deposit of $3,800 until you will
confirm that you received the car and you transfered the title into your name.
If you agree with these terms, please send me your full name, home and shipping address,so I can register the transaction with Vehicle Purchase Protection asap.

...waiting for your fast answer,

Thank you
Old 07-12-2006, 08:00 PM

It's a hoax. I tried this once with a guy on ebay. It sounds legit but he will ask you to use a wire transfer to the company which is not secure. When he sends you the company names go to there website and search through there site and you will find out that the way he wants you to do that is not secure and you will lose your money
Old 07-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by subaruwrx88011
It's a hoax. I tried this once with a guy on ebay. It sounds legit but he will ask you to use a wire transfer to the company which is not secure. When he sends you the company names go to there website and search through there site and you will find out that the way he wants you to do that is not secure and you will lose your money
haha, oh yeah we all know its a hoax (we all should that is!) thats why I posted it
Old 07-13-2006, 02:45 PM

Never hurts to try I guess.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:52 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
oh, and props on the buy, wrx's are sweet... i love mine more than any girlfriend i ever had haha, w00t
Old 07-13-2006, 04:54 PM

Ya I won't need a GF for a while. The WRX will take up plenty of time and money.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:40 AM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
NO WONDER! I was there few months ago at Los Alamos National Lab, NM. On my way from ABQ to LA I saw cars fart like there was no tomorrow! Also, one of the lead scientist at LANL has a nice **** ride and mod to hell.

Originally Posted by subaruwrx88011
good ol New Mexico has no smog
Old 07-14-2006, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by iBlueVirus
NO WONDER! I was there few months ago at Los Alamos National Lab, NM. On my way from ABQ to LA I saw cars fart like there was no tomorrow! Also, one of the lead scientist at LANL has a nice **** ride and mod to hell.

That is totally New Mexico for you. If your rich it's sick, if you normal it barely runs.