House help

Old 04-04-2013, 12:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Holy Crap. I-club to the rescue.

Come out any time you want.

Here's the deal... I cook a mean breakfast. If you want breakfast... show up at 10am.

If not... show up any time you can make time. Just call me on your way out to make sure I'm not on a mission to get meat or anything like that. I'll try and do all that on friday.

Think I'm gonna have to get 2 tri-tips... of course I do have the biggest chicken breasts you've ever seen. Suppose I could toss those on my dying grill. LOL. Might have to buy a new grill if we sell the hot tub this weekend.

You all still have my cell number?

Anyone that's coming for breakfast let me know so I can have a good list of how much bacon to cook.

Figure be something like...

Bacon
Eggs
Potatoes alla ray
Pancakes. (My daughters Sat or Sunday request)

Seriously... you all ever need anything I'll do my best to make sure I'm there for you. I've helped at on 3 different i-club member moves... maybe 4. LOL!
I'll probably be there by 10. Time to get up, get to the store for our usual morning routine, bust out about 8:30 will get me there at 10.

Yea those chicken breasts are huge. Instead of 2 tri-tips though (if you are thinking that route), skirt steak cooks faster and is a good appetizer for the tri-tip.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:21 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP STI
I've got nothing to do on Sat and could spare my hands. I don't know anybody except the Dublin Monday Night meet folks so it would be awesome to meet some more iclubbers out there. If you need an extra set of hands I'm down.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by STInavyguy
I've got nothing to do on Sat and could spare my hands. I don't know anybody except the Dublin Monday Night meet folks so it would be awesome to meet some more iclubbers out there. If you need an extra set of hands I'm down.
This is like a mini-mini old school meet. I can promise you some funny stories WILL come up...
Old 04-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Ray: No Fender braces from me. I won't have time to take mine off, so get the ones off that other dude.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:13 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Ray: No Fender braces from me. I won't have time to take mine off, so get the ones off that other dude.
No worries man. I'm in no hurry. I think those other ones are going to someone else anyways.

Maybe I can drag my door out to your place and we can do the swap right there. I figure I'll do them either way when I do my door swap.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:15 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by STInavyguy
The more people that come the faster we'll get done and the more people can chill, laugh, drink and eat. LOL!

Just beware... if your car is pretty... it will get dirty. And if it's low... drive very very slow on my road and drive way. It's like a WW2 Polish Highway.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:16 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
I'll probably be there by 10. Time to get up, get to the store for our usual morning routine, bust out about 8:30 will get me there at 10.

Yea those chicken breasts are huge. Instead of 2 tri-tips though (if you are thinking that route), skirt steak cooks faster and is a good appetizer for the tri-tip.
Cool.

Dude my house is in shambles. The grass is like 30 feet tall. LOL! I just said... screw it. I'd rather be at the new house watering the grass than the old one weed eating. LOL.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:19 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by boardoholic
So what's the plan for the Big Move this wknd? You renting a Uhaul or anything? Or is Walker or another i-clubber able to hook up a truck? I'm hoping to pitch in on Sun!
So far...

I guess Jamison is bringing a truck. Gagan is bringing a truck. I think my dad and my brother might both bring trucks. But I might grab a uhaul trailer for the super big stuff and tow it behind the suburban.

If you're gonna be out snowboarding and what not don't come down early to make it out. But you're always welcome to come out.

Sunday I'm not sure what's gonna happen. It'll depend on what gets done on Sat. Sunday might just be cleaning out my workshop and moving a few odds and ends. Sat is the big time smash day at this point.

Lots of folks. Lots of trucks. So it should go fast. Stoked.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:20 PM
VIP Member

Cool.

Dude my house is in shambles. The grass is like 30 feet tall. LOL! I just said... screw it. I'd rather be at the new house watering the grass than the old one weed eating. LOL.
Let's be honest, they are weeds. The weeds are 30 ft tall. The problem you are gonna have is when you are able to live in the new house, moving the fridge, cause I'm sure you don't want to move it now since you still have to live there.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2010 swp WRX hatch
I'll be there at 10. Sat morning.
I'll text you when I'm close.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:35 PM
General Pimpin'

Let's be honest, they are weeds. The weeds are 30 ft tall. The problem you are gonna have is when you are able to live in the new house, moving the fridge, cause I'm sure you don't want to move it now since you still have to live there.
I just sent an email to megan saying we were gonna move it to the new house. LOL! We'll see how she responds.

My thinking... my beer fridge. I'll just bring that upstairs. That'll be enough to keep some milk cold for Lorelei and a few necessities. I've got an ice chest too. Should be fine.

That and the washer/dryer are what I'm gonna have a hard time wrestling away from her. So I'm gonna tell her to wash like crazy between now and Sat. LOL.

I'll just make a run to the laundry place once a week until we move. No big deal.

I'm used to simple though. She's gotten spoiled. I could live out in the bunker with nothing but my beer fridge and my grill and be just fine. LOL!
Old 04-04-2013, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by norcalbmxer4u
I'll be there at 10. Sat morning.
I'll text you when I'm close.
The turn for his road can be missed very easily. Easiest thing to look for is a train overpass.

You'll pass a general store on the right, the road will bend to the right after it driving over a bridge (you'll see the train overpass in front of you) the road is on the left just over the bridge. If you drive under the train tracks, you've gone too far.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

I just sent an email to megan saying we were gonna move it to the new house. LOL! We'll see how she responds.

My thinking... my beer fridge. I'll just bring that upstairs. That'll be enough to keep some milk cold for Lorelei and a few necessities. I've got an ice chest too. Should be fine.

That and the washer/dryer are what I'm gonna have a hard time wrestling away from her. So I'm gonna tell her to wash like crazy between now and Sat. LOL.

I'll just make a run to the laundry place once a week until we move. No big deal.

I'm used to simple though. She's gotten spoiled. I could live out in the bunker with nothing but my beer fridge and my grill and be just fine. LOL!
LMAO!

The laundry room is finished though, right? So you could potentially haul your laundry over there. But this will be the best time to move them. I'll try to remember to grab the carry straps from my dad.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:49 PM
General Pimpin'

LMAO!

The laundry room is finished though, right? So you could potentially haul your laundry over there. But this will be the best time to move them. I'll try to remember to grab the carry straps from my dad.
Still need to calk and paint the baseboard. And a few other little things. But it's mostly ready to roll. Not gonna be ready by this weekend but I can probably move them in there next week some time.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:52 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP STI
The more people that come the faster we'll get done and the more people can chill, laugh, drink and eat. LOL!

Just beware... if your car is pretty... it will get dirty. And if it's low... drive very very slow on my road and drive way. It's like a WW2 Polish Highway.
Rgr, wont wash my subie till afterward then, stock suspension so not too low, I have no idea where to go though... but where ever it is, I can be there at 1000 ready to work.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: House help