Herra Frush is illegal in CA

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 05:25 PM

Car Info: 1998 M3, 2016 WRX
Originally Posted by LOL VTEC
I don't like hella flush because it was created by the government to stop street racing and kill the scene
Are you telling me I can't street race with my 205 wide tires on my 11in wide wheels?!?!
Old 06-26-2013, 05:26 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
I don't like hella flush because it was created by the government to stop street racing and kill the scene
find us the closest school zone and ill meet you for a good old fashion street race to prove herraflush didnt kill street racing ! smartass useless responce gets gets smart *** useless answer
Old 06-26-2013, 05:34 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO

Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
find us the closest school zone and ill meet you for a good old fashion street race to prove herraflush didnt kill street racing ! smartass useless responce gets gets smart *** useless answer
Old 06-26-2013, 06:05 PM

Car Info: 07 rs STi swapped Rotated BW S200SX-56
Hey whats up Derek, haven't seen you post in a while
Hey Eric, been a while man. Still check in from time to time.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Brfatal
+35 is too low. The optimal offset functionally for that size on a street/light track duty car is +45 to +50.
Did you read what I said? MY favorite, you don't have to like it...
Old 06-26-2013, 06:09 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
this coming from the guy who had a COMPLETELY upgraded motor in his 07 wrx. Turbo injectors blah blah blah.... break the law much buddy ? one can easily say that your upgrades are terrible for the smog that we live in and the exhaust that your car had should be immediate grounds for impounding just as much as tires on a herraflush set up. lets face it.. any modified car out there has a "REASON" in certain police officers eyes to be pulled over. You play, be prepared to pay its that simple.
i still dont see why people wanna call out the "herraflush" people. its been like 5 years on iclub of the hating and yet once a month a new "herraflush" hate thread with a picture or a video pops up. GET OVER IT. and yes i run 245's and 255's not those retarded 215s and 225
OMGHi2U! What's up Joe?! :waves:

My car was not a rolling safety hazard. Yes, it had power, but it was not a ticking time bomb to cars around it.

There is an objective difference between a safe and unsafe driving vehicle...as crash and handling physics NOT subjective. When someone removes nearly all ground clearance, tire contact, correct suspension geometry, etc etc etc...it become a direct safety concern to everyone near that car. Not many people put as much thought, effort or money into their cars as you dude. I support any car enthusiast as long as long as there is a some sort of logical reason; regardless of whether it is my particular brand of vodka

And I never argued against "pay to play". I have taken risks, paid for them, learned my lessons and moved on

Last edited by LxJLthr; 06-26-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:17 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by sigma pi
ahhh if they are not there you can be ticketed.
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Yeah... those mud flaps don't come down far enough but it would be a petty ticket. Cop would have to be a douche.
Most cops in Menlo Park are douches
Old 06-26-2013, 06:33 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by KrAzYkld
Are you telling me I can't street race with my 205 wide tires on my 11in wide wheels?!?!
no but you can street drift with an underpowered s13.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Originally Posted by DerekB707
Did you read what I said? MY favorite, you don't have to like it...
And I was pointing out that you were praising function when the mentioned setup is more aesthetically oriented than for function.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:50 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by LxJLthr
Unfortunately, police officers don't write the laws, they inforce them. Plus, every situation I seen where those types of infractions were given, the driver did something else to **** them off and/or get their attention (unfortunately that's the information most people conviniently omit...selective innocence).

As far as ticketing HerraFrush cars...GOOD! Cops should start sending them for safety inspections or something (a la exhaust dB level). IMHO Tires sitting on rim beads, stupid degrees of camber, frame scraping ride height and whatever else kids deem "kewl" should be grounds for immidiate impounding (same goes for the opposite end of the spectrum...the monster lift trucks roaming the 'burbs). Take that **** somewhere else besides public roads. But getting upset at such stupidity is like getting upset at grass, it is EVERYWHERE. I just avoid it as much as possible.

I personally think it's comedy that cars get so strictly monitored for modifications that often do NOTHING to effect smog and only go to help the safety of the car all the while not paying attention to the cars driving around with no brake pads, worn tires, no tail lights, busted head lights, etc.

I like how some other states do it... stricter AND annual safety inspections. Looser on smog.

Fact of the matter... modified cars have nearly nothing to do with the state of pollution in this world. It's literally all for money and to keep the neive liberals of california happy... and the idiotic year round law makers employed.
Old 06-26-2013, 07:18 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Old 06-26-2013, 07:32 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
this coming from the guy who had a COMPLETELY upgraded motor in his 07 wrx. Turbo injectors blah blah blah.... break the law much buddy ? one can easily say that your upgrades are terrible for the smog that we live in and the exhaust that your car had should be immediate grounds for impounding just as much as tires on a herraflush set up. lets face it.. any modified car out there has a "REASON" in certain police officers eyes to be pulled over. You play, be prepared to pay its that simple.
i still dont see why people wanna call out the "herraflush" people. its been like 5 years on iclub of the hating and yet once a month a new "herraflush" hate thread with a picture or a video pops up. GET OVER IT. and yes i run 245's and 255's not those retarded 215s and 225
You forget how it works Joe. People hate what they dont like, but will defend what they have on their car to the death.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Brfatal
And I was pointing out that you were praising function when the mentioned setup is more aesthetically oriented than for function.
It has no negative impact, the rubber is not stretched, the tires do not rub. Where is the lack of function?
Old 06-26-2013, 09:25 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
It has no negative impact, the rubber is not stretched, the tires do not rub. Where is the lack of function?
It's his opinion against everyone else. He is the all mighty. All others are wrong and what he doesn't not believe is "right/functional" will be wrong no matter how you explain yourself.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:31 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
There's more to performance than correct tire size and lack of rubbing.

Originally Posted by xhengmanx
I eat my own poop
That's gross man.

Quick Reply: Herra Frush is illegal in CA