Herra Frush is illegal in CA

Old 06-26-2013, 03:20 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by rau
and when they see the black guy and filipino girl?
can they see that far up from their cruiser?
Old 06-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by Brfatal
damn, three violations on a single ticket, boy did that cop give him the business!
He must have caught the guy with his daughter or something?

Last edited by Krinkov; 06-26-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:30 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by w0ng3r
can they see that far up from their cruiser?
Good point. LOLZ
Old 06-26-2013, 03:30 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by rau
Wut? The wheels on our lifted H3 protrude past the fender. No tickets here.
They need fender flares and mud flaps.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:44 PM
rau
Something Custom

has the flares that are factory but no mudflaps.

Not ours but close.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:46 PM
9 to 5 mod

There are mud flaps. They come down and are the same looking as the flares.

DOT approval doesnt mean its approved for CA but getting written up for a stock car is pretty rare.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:48 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by sigma pi
There are mud flaps. They come down and are the same looking as the flares.
I dont think ours are there. I'll check when I get home.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:50 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by rau
I dont think ours are there. I'll check when I get home.
ahhh if they are not there you can be ticketed.

BUT when was the last time anyone on here got a lowered car ticket?
Old 06-26-2013, 03:55 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by sigma pi
ahhh if they are not there you can be ticketed.

BUT when was the last time anyone on here got a lowered car ticket?
Yeah... those mud flaps don't come down far enough but it would be a petty ticket. Cop would have to be a douche.

As for lowered car. My buddy got one.

Most of those are misused as well. There are only 2 ways your car can get a ticket for being too low.

1. Center of the headlight falls below the limit.
2. Any part of the car is lower than your rim. So if you have 40 series tires some part on your car has to be less than 2 inches off the ground. Some folks could get ticketed for huge lips but that's about it.

My caddy could get a ticket for the exhaust but I'm trying to rectify that.
Old 06-26-2013, 04:26 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
So what does that mean for DONKs?

Old 06-26-2013, 04:34 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by 04GG
So what does that mean for DONKs?

Hey look, a mobile drive-thru.

Yes, I'll have the large fries with my order. Thank You!
Old 06-26-2013, 04:50 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by subysteez
+1 Well spotted. Also for the record, cops who run around giving tint, exhaust, and other bs tickets are ****ty at thier jobs.
Unfortunately, police officers don't write the laws, they inforce them. Plus, every situation I seen where those types of infractions were given, the driver did something else to **** them off and/or get their attention (unfortunately that's the information most people conviniently omit...selective innocence).

As far as ticketing HerraFrush cars...GOOD! Cops should start sending them for safety inspections or something (a la exhaust dB level). IMHO Tires sitting on rim beads, stupid degrees of camber, frame scraping ride height and whatever else kids deem "kewl" should be grounds for immidiate impounding (same goes for the opposite end of the spectrum...the monster lift trucks roaming the 'burbs). Take that **** somewhere else besides public roads. But getting upset at such stupidity is like getting upset at grass, it is EVERYWHERE. I just avoid it as much as possible.

Last edited by LxJLthr; 06-26-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:02 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
Originally Posted by LxJLthr
Unfortunately, police officers don't write the laws, they inforce them. Plus, every situation I seen where those types of infractions were given, the driver did something else to **** them off and/or get their attention (unfortunately that's the information most people conviniently omit...selective innocence).

As far as ticketing HerraFrush cars...GOOD! Cops should start sending them for safety inspections or something (a la exhaust dB level). Tires sitting on rim beads, stupid degrees of camber, frame scraping ride height and whatever else kids deem "kewl" should be grounds for immidiate impounding IMHO But getting upset at such stupidity is like getting upset at grass, it is EVERYWHERE. I just avoid it as much as possible.
this coming from the guy who had a COMPLETELY upgraded motor in his 07 wrx. Turbo injectors blah blah blah.... break the law much buddy ? one can easily say that your upgrades are terrible for the smog that we live in and the exhaust that your car had should be immediate grounds for impounding just as much as tires on a herraflush set up. lets face it.. any modified car out there has a "REASON" in certain police officers eyes to be pulled over. You play, be prepared to pay its that simple.
i still dont see why people wanna call out the "herraflush" people. its been like 5 years on iclub of the hating and yet once a month a new "herraflush" hate thread with a picture or a video pops up. GET OVER IT. and yes i run 245's and 255's not those retarded 215s and 225
Old 06-26-2013, 05:17 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
I don't like hella flush because it was created by the government to stop street racing and kill the scene

Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
this coming from the guy who had a COMPLETELY upgraded motor in his 07 wrx. Turbo injectors blah blah blah.... break the law much buddy ? one can easily say that your upgrades are terrible for the smog that we live in and the exhaust that your car had should be immediate grounds for impounding just as much as tires on a herraflush set up. lets face it.. any modified car out there has a "REASON" in certain police officers eyes to be pulled over. You play, be prepared to pay its that simple.
i still dont see why people wanna call out the "herraflush" people. its been like 5 years on iclub of the hating and yet once a month a new "herraflush" hate thread with a picture or a video pops up. GET OVER IT. and yes i run 245's and 255's not those retarded 215s and 225
Old 06-26-2013, 05:24 PM

Car Info: '12 FXT Touring
Originally Posted by LOL VTEC
I don't like hella flush because it was created by the government to stop street racing and kill the scene
this.

but really, there are people breaking and entering, doing graffiti, street racing, home invasion robberies, kidnappings, drug dealing, etc. and they have to focus on this... if you want to break your car, go ahead and have fun, just be fully responsible for any other damage you may cause to other or public property. Go after the people on their cell phones or texting or just driving like asshats, those that are truly endangering public safety.

all we need is more and more laws to control our daily lives, cause people are literally too stupid to make their own good decisions. f'ing wonderful.

I know plenty of CA cops and investigators and they would all think that this is petty crap. But they also thought that this guy must have done something else to earn this... ha. Probably gave them instant attitude, which they really don't care for.

Last edited by NorCalPaintball; 06-26-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Herra Frush is illegal in CA