F*ing thieves

Old 04-04-2016, 10:55 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by LxJLthr
Seconded. Evidence can be planted, crime scenes stages and/or bodies buried. I highly doubt the perp will be missed at any board meetings next day.

"What do you mean officer? He was carrying the jack when it fell on his head."
Old 04-05-2016, 08:58 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by 04GG
Not if I was the one that caught them
hahahaha if only!
Old 04-07-2016, 05:17 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by de_engineered
As one goes along the thought experiment of "Well if I had to steal, I would..." you realize that a life of low level crime truly does not pay, and that these folks are not that bright.

Sucks man, my sympathies.
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
My jack got jacked too. Along with all my tools. I've slowly rebuilt the basics back. But I still need a jack, ramps, a few of the specialized tools I had for my caddy and for the suby and a torque wrench.

Maybe these guys that stole your stuff are trying to start a shop? Couldn't afford the tools and equipment so they decided to go "DISCOVER" their shop supplies.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:12 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

I didn't engrave the previous jack or get the SN off of it. I will with the new one. It arrived on Tues.

At the other house, everything that can be locked up in the garage is cable locked to a large eye-bolt into a stud. I may need to do that here too.
Old 04-08-2016, 11:33 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by JelloChex
Maybe these guys that stole your stuff are trying to start a shop? Couldn't afford the tools and equipment so they decided to go "DISCOVER" their shop supplies.

Nah... opportunistic mexicans. This I know for a fact. I found some of my tools being hawked by the stolen goods salesman that park at the end of hwy 129... if you're from watsonville you know who I'm talking about.

My grinder still had all the primer dust on it. LOL!

But I couldn't do squat about it.

My house was at the end of a dirt road. You had to be out there for a reason. We had a lot of field workers around because they leased out the property around my house and their were other fields all up and down the river beds.

I came home and there was a girl at the end of my drive way on her cell phone standing under a tree. It read as very very odd to me. I actually drove in to my house slower and then drove around the back side of the driveway so I could see the road... it just felt weird. No reason at all to be down there. None.

I got out of my car and knew right away something was up. My woodshed door chain was hanging and my kids toys were scattered on the driveway... then my garage was propped up by a bunch of brake rotors. I was like...wtf?

Looked down the road and the chick was gone.

My guess is she was the look out and they had their truck parked down in the river bed (dirt road down there) behind the wood shed. The toys got scattered when they ran down the hill right there.

I opened the door to my garage and looked right into the hole where my tools used to be.

My bike was leaning up against the wall and my full face helmet was in the middle of the garage so you could tell they just had to split with what they had.

Got a couple grand in tools and just overall pissed me off.

Cops came out and printed a big *** hand print that was on my updstairs window... where you could tell someone leaned on it to look inside. Never got back to me. But the print was clear as hell so you know they got something out of it.

That house just went to **** man. We had people shooting off guns on the regular.... sometimes within 60 feet of my front door. I had a dude standing right behind my car with a rifle one morning.

Cops were either paid off or just didn't give a crap because we called them out once. They pulled over the car and let them go. I was on the phone with the cops telling them what was going on when they did it so it was 100% them. Took the cops like 35-40 minutes to get out to my house when I was reporting a life shooter and had my house on lock down with my just returned from Iraq brother at one door and me at the other with an 870.... with my wife and young daughter hiding between the bed and a main wall...

They'd let them shoot all freaking day... talking high caliber semi and full auto weapons. All day... like 10 hours straight. Thousands of dollars in ammo.... I went out one time with an AR-15 and the sheriffs were at my house in like 10 minutes. I was like... I don't know who it was... I had left a bunch of tacate cans blown apart in the river bed... LOLZ!!!

Anyways... long story short... just some people doing wtf ever they felt like doing because they couldn't earn **** on their own.

Funny thing was they stole my jack but left the handle in the garage. LOLZ!
Old 04-08-2016, 02:45 PM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

WTF? SJPD rejected my online report about the theft saying it was a burglary and that I have to call them to have an officer dispatched to take the report NOW THAT IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK.