Old 10-29-2004, 12:30 AM
Zee

Car Info: 04 White Aspen WRX
haha i saw that movie!
Old 10-29-2004, 12:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by Jumpman23
HAHAHAHHA . . . i know that face ! ^^^ hes from Shaolin Soccer ! HILARIOUS MOVIE ! lol
eh i thought it was gino...

edgar,
Old 10-29-2004, 01:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
eh i thought it was gino...

edgar,
Hahahahaha! On a side not, I agree that if anyone votes a certain way simply because a celeb they like is doing the same is a damned fool.

-Chris
Old 10-29-2004, 02:30 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by DanyoCantDrift
sweet video...my own .02 "F" bush...he hasnt done crap for this country and all his supporters are blind...kerry aint that good either but he's better then bush....just my own opinion though...

and yeah ppl have mostly made up their mind, i doubt a video like this will sway voters..and yeah if you are you are HELLA dumb
Hahahah have you looked at Kerry's accomplishments over the last 30 years? You haven't because there aren't any!

The economy is kicking *** right now...at least where I work, thanks to GW!
Old 10-29-2004, 02:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Hahahah have you looked at Kerry's accomplishments over the last 30 years? You haven't because there aren't any!

The economy is kicking ***? Just because where your work is doing well certainly doesn't mean the economy is kicking ***. We have the highest unemployment rate since Bush Sr., this is the first time we have ended a presedential term with fewer jobs than we started with, the DJIA can hardly keep it's head above 10,000, oil is staying at $50+ a barrell for the first time EVER, we have the largest defecit EVER, etc., etc. etc. The list just keeps going.

-Chris
Old 10-29-2004, 02:54 PM

Car Info: Soon to be a 2011 WRX?
Originally Posted by HellaDumb

http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbuti...himanyway.com/

Because Dubya is an ignorant, biggoted, hypocritical sack of Texan horse manure. I was born in Texas so I'm allowed to talk smack about Texans.

You think I'm joking about that link... I'm not, click on it!

C'mon, how do you people support someone who after repeatededly being ridiculed and corrected still pronounces nuclear as noo-kyoo-lar. He's a friggin dumb hick, gimee a quasi-intellectual sounding hick at least for Christ's sake.

If I had to choose between ONLY Dubya or my niece's dirty diaper, I'd vote for my niece's dirty diaper because at least there'd be a decent excuse for all the **** ups.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:00 PM

Car Info: Soon to be a 2011 WRX?
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
The economy is kicking ***? Just because where your work is doing well certainly doesn't mean the economy is kicking ***. We have the highest unemployment rate since Bush Sr., this is the first time we have ended a presedential term with fewer jobs than we started with, the DJIA can hardly keep it's head above 10,000, oil is staying at $50+ a barrell for the first time EVER, we have the largest defecit EVER, etc., etc. etc. The list just keeps going.

-Chris
Conservatives are all about one thing. Self preservation. As long as HE has a job, HE doesn't care what the hell happens to anyone else. It's the only way the rich can remain conservative. Throw on a set of blinders and be ignorant of what is happening around you.

Oil WILL stay at 50 bucks a barrel, why? Because the Bush Family enjoys giving and receiving frequent oral favors from any and everyone with an oil field, and have their own fingers in the business as well, and so they profit from the continued rape.

If I ever had to hear Bush speak about the sanctity of ANYTHING (marriage) it'd be real hard not to sock him in the face considering what a wonderful past he has, fuggin cokehead drunkard.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Hey, if it gets people to get out and vote...