Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Eminem's voting message (video)

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: E28M5, RAM Powerwagon, Motos
Eminem's voting message (video)

Good video

http://www.gnn.tv/content/eminem_mosh.html
Old 10-28-2004, 11:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Damn that's good. Rally good. I really like the fact that you think the people marching are gonna start a riot or some other type of violence, but are actually just rallying to vote.

-Chris
Old 10-28-2004, 12:11 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Damn that's good. Rally good. I really like the fact that you think the people marching are gonna start a riot or some other type of violence, but are actually just rallying to vote.

-Chris
Yep... that was groundbreaking work. I find many of the visual representation of our president to be quite disturbing(knife through photo, connotations of bin laden with our govt leaders, red ink, etc) and misleading, though the message of speaking though a vote is outstanding.

The "popularity" of disrespect and distrust of government will likely hurt us and our country when we are old... mark my words. It's very short-sighted.

Short term, I just wonder how these kids going to react if/when GW is re-elected?

Last edited by HellaDumb; 10-28-2004 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:35 PM

hmm damn can't see it...anyone got any other links??

-Edit-

Never Mind its working now...
Old 10-28-2004, 04:41 PM

Car Info: 1990 thing
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Yep... that was groundbreaking work. I find many of the visual representation of our president to be quite disturbing(knife through photo, connotations of bin laden with our govt leaders, red ink, etc) and misleading, though the message of speaking though a vote is outstanding.

The "popularity" of disrespect and distrust of government will likely hurt us and our country when we are old... mark my words. It's very short-sighted.

Short term, I just wonder how these kids going to react if/when GW is re-elected?
careful, don't lump all young people together here. First off, I see no reason to pay attention to anything that man says, how many times has he been arrested? Secondly, I most definitely didn't vote for Kerry, I'm not a huge fan of Bush, but I like Kerry and the democratic party even less. It's just that little thing about maintaining my standard of living . . . if Kerry's elected, my mom loses her job, and that's just bad for me, being in college and all, and I don't want to hear any "get a job" ****, I worked since I was 14, I don't have time for a job now.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:48 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by jdepould
careful, don't lump all young people together here. First off, I see no reason to pay attention to anything that man says, how many times has he been arrested? Secondly, I most definitely didn't vote for Kerry, I'm not a huge fan of Bush, but I like Kerry and the democratic party even less. It's just that little thing about maintaining my standard of living . . . if Kerry's elected, my mom loses her job, and that's just bad for me, being in college and all, and I don't want to hear any "get a job" ****, I worked since I was 14, I don't have time for a job now.
Apologies for the generalization.

Speaking of today's youth, I just talked to a college student who is against Bush because she thinks he is making school harder!!!!! Hahhahah!
Old 10-28-2004, 05:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by jdepould

So an arrest record is the proving grounds on whether or not someone's views should be listended to? Dubya has a DUI, yet you voted for him, and his offence actually endagered innocent lives. Great logic.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLI...1/02/bush.dui/

-Chris

p.s. I go to college full time and still have a job and support myself including tuition. It can be done.
Old 10-28-2004, 08:37 PM

Car Info: 1990 thing
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
So an arrest record is the proving grounds on whether or not someone's views should be listended to? Dubya has a DUI, yet you voted for him, and his offence actually endagered innocent lives. Great logic.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLI...1/02/bush.dui/

-Chris

p.s. I go to college full time and still have a job and support myself including tuition. It can be done.
How many violent crimes does eminem have? I'm sick of celebrities spewing their opinions. I didn't say going to college and working couldn't be done, but I'm a music major, it's a whole different ballgame.
Old 10-30-2004, 11:32 PM

What to go out and vote is the main message of the video. I guess thats a bad thing.

Oh and DUI in Texas gets you sent in jail. And isn't a cocaine illegal nowa days too? Oh and by the way rumor that i heard during his term as Governor of Texas, I worked in there as a aid for a representive, that he had one of his girlfriends have a abortion. Then after that he promptly married his present wife. On top of that what IQ does he have....
Old 11-02-2004, 12:26 PM
VIP Member

I just wanted to bump this for today. Whether you agree with it or not, I think its important to see. I agree with the things Eminem said and showed in that video. Being a celebrity, he has a voice that many young people today don't have, myself included.

I like the fact that he's a celebrity that is closer to our age (I'm 25) whereas most of the celebrities that I hear talking politics are older.