Downtown SJ assault

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Any of you guys remember this?

Video: Halloween Night Madness: Crip Gets Bbbeeaaattt By A Whole Block In California For Talking Reckless!

This happened right in front of La vics on San carlos and in between 3rd and 4th. Right by that jack in the crack... that place is where **** goes down.

They needed some surefires to blind those fools... That flash light wasnt bright enough. You gotta show *****s what LIGHT looks like.
WTF!

Did that guy die? Hard to watch that... Bunch of pussies kicking a guy who is unconscious. Hope they all got arrested.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:17 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by brucelee
WTF!

Did that guy die? Hard to watch that... Bunch of pussies kicking a guy who is unconscious. Hope they all got arrested.
SJ/Mob mentality. They dont stop when the guy is unconscious. Ive seen it more times than I can count and each one in San Jose.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:25 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by NorCalBugEye
First off, this idiot in the video was asking for it. I was there that night (not involved but just left work and at the hoagie place) and the dumbass started calling everyone out. Keep your mouth shut and don't act like an imbecile and maybe next time he won't get his *** kicked. And I agree with the above statement, a weapon doesn't do you any good if you get sucker punched.

Sorry to hear about your brother, he's lucky a sucker punch is all he got. I had my left ear sliced clean in half by some drunk idiot a couple years ago and can attest it could have been alot worse. Tell him to inform UPD and have them keep their eyes peeled. It definitely sounds like some BS frat hazing.
did it start as a 1v1 or did people just gang up on him giving him no chance
Old 02-15-2012, 10:29 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
SJ/Mob mentality. They dont stop when the guy is unconscious. Ive seen it more times than I can count and each one in San Jose.
Having friends who are "rappers" or producers I have seen it happen in other city's, SF, Sac, Modesto, Manteca, Santa Cruz (multiple occasions) Oakland, Vallejo, LA. I can go on naming citys i have watched peeps get beat down similar to that. Yes i used to get around and seemed to be at the "right" wrong places to be to see that kind of crap or maybe it was the element i used to keep company with.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:46 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by SkizzDawg
Having friends who are "rappers" or producers I have seen it happen in other city's, SF, Sac, Modesto, Manteca, Santa Cruz (multiple occasions) Oakland, Vallejo, LA. I can go on naming citys i have watched peeps get beat down similar to that. Yes i used to get around and seemed to be at the "right" wrong places to be to see that kind of crap or maybe it was the element i used to keep company with.
Well thats just terrible. I thought it was strictly a San Jose thing to have a mob carry on beating a lifeless body. Youd think people would be scared to do that since everyone carries a smart phone and you will more than likely end up on youtube/wshh.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Well thats just terrible. I thought it was strictly a San Jose thing to have a mob carry on beating a lifeless body. Youd think people would be scared to do that since everyone carries a smart phone and you will more than likely end up on youtube/wshh.
Man this stuff went down before everyone and their mama had a smart phone. this was pre Facebook. more early MySpace days if that. Stuff like that happened when i was in high school too. it is crazier to see it happen these days because of smart phones. but look at the idiots they tape them selves or their friends and then try to show it off to everyone over you-tube or some "hip hop all stars" website yelling out their websites name as they tape it. REAL SMART PEOPLE THERE!!! Same with the Asian American kid who was beat down in Chicago or Boston. What is wrong with parents why don't they raise their kids correctly. what happened to teaching right from wrong, that their are consequences for your actions. O wait i better stop before someone gets offended that I'm bashing on their lack of parenting skills. (if i have offended a parent then you can PM ME )

I will say this only in SJ have i seen the promoter of a club stand out front and talk ish and start/get into fights. Yeah thats a club i want to go to with my wife and friends.

Last edited by SkizzDawg; 02-15-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:15 AM

Man this stuff went down before everyone and their mama had a smart phone. this was pre Facebook. more early MySpace days if that. Stuff like that happened when i was in high school too. it is crazier to see it happen these days because of smart phones. but look at the idiots they tape them selves or their friends and then try to show it off to everyone over you-tube or some "hip hop all stars" website yelling out their websites name as they tape it. REAL SMART PEOPLE THERE!!! Same with the Asian American kid who was beat down in Chicago or Boston. What is wrong with parents why don't they raise their kids correctly. what happened to teaching right from wrong, that their are consequences for your actions. O wait i better stop before someone gets offended that I'm bashing on their lack of parenting skills. (if i have offended a parent then you can PM ME )

I will say this only in SJ have i seen the promoter of a club stand out front and talk ish and start/get into fights. Yeah thats a club i want to go to with my wife and friends.

Was the club Toons?
Old 02-15-2012, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Was the club Toons?
Yup. you got it. how did you guess?

I used to go there when it was a cool spot to go to, when live bands were there often (90's). After Toons became a hip hop type club it went to crap.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:23 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
Originally Posted by Overbear
The only way all this is going to stop, is if 1-3 doushbags are gunned down in self defence by a victim.

I gar-in-damn-tee you punk frat kids would stop if they knew armed citizens were ready to end their worthless lives for such 'pranks'
You tell em, Bernie Goetz.
Old 02-17-2012, 02:23 PM

Yup. you got it. how did you guess?
I figured since it's the ghettoest (is that a word?) place in downtown SJ. So glad they shut it down.