Downtown SJ assault

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 10:35 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Yeah maybe.. Had to be something along those lines. Because like I stated previously, nothing was stolen from him
Old 02-04-2012, 10:37 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by DSav408
From what he remembers it was a Asian guy.
Height: 5'8"-6'
Well dressed too
Damn so now we gotta watch out for well dressed people??

I was picking up my friend from the vta train one time after she got off work. Right when I drove by, she quickly got into my car and we saw a group of brack guys running. I asked her wtf happened, she said they all jumped that one guy in front of everyone and just bounced. No one helped, it was right by the vta train station in front of cinema 12. Lol damn down town... Where the cops when you need them. They seem to be swarming everywhere when you don't need them.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Let's all pack heat, done deal.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Damn so now we gotta watch out for well dressed people??

I was picking up my friend from the vta train one time after she got off work. Right when I drove by, she quickly got into my car and we saw a group of brack guys running. I asked her wtf happened, she said they all jumped that one guy in front of everyone and just bounced. No one helped, it was right by the vta train station in front of cinema 12. Lol damn down town... Where the cops when you need them. They seem to be swarming everywhere when you don't need them.
Funny you say that, back when I used to skateboard downtown I used to almost get jumped quite often by large groups of people for no reason.

I drive downtown and attract police attention cause my cars so loud but a car slamming up onto the curb and then no one tries to see if a 21 year old kid laying down in a drive way is alright..
Old 02-04-2012, 10:54 AM

Car Info: 08 WRX IMPREZA
daaaamn! sorry to hear that ... SJ is becoming more ghetto each day.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:56 AM

Thanks man ^^^
Ageed
Old 02-04-2012, 10:57 AM

Funny you say that, back when I used to skateboard downtown I used to almost get jumped quite often by large groups of people for no reason.

I drive downtown and attract police attention cause my cars so loud but a car slamming up onto the curb and then no one tries to see if a 21 year old kid laying down in a drive way is alright..
Who know's who saw him on the ground, a lot of people are afraid to help others in need (medical or trauma related), VRT MBasile can attest to that no one wanted to help them when a rear ender that caused him to go into the middle of an intersection. Less and less people have a common decency to ask if they're alright you know? Hard to come by people like that these days, on the flip side, I'm one of those who would probably run to the incident and try to help. Probably a good reason why I'm a vol FF and want to do it as a career.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:01 AM

Not everyone is as kind and concerned as others but I understand not wanting to get involved and not knowing the situation.

About a month ago my buddy wrecked his bike into an oncoming truck right in front of me. Luckily there was a off duty sheriff and volunteer search and rescue guy there to help immediately.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:09 AM

Car Info: "Shadow"

^You need all this nowadays!^
Old 02-04-2012, 11:11 AM

Not everyone is as kind and concerned as others but I understand not wanting to get involved and not knowing the situation.

About a month ago my buddy wrecked his bike into an oncoming truck right in front of me. Luckily there was a off duty sheriff and volunteer search and rescue guy there to help immediately.
Yeah but seriously when you see a normal student looking person unconscious wouldn't it be a humanly thing to see if he's out or not?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Heedz
Yeah but seriously when you see a normal student looking person unconscious wouldn't it be a humanly thing to see if he's out or not?
Yea man thats ****ed up, there are always students from some walk of life roam around....... Thats why I always drive or have a blade with me just in case someone tries a sucker attack. If I were driving my car, my horns alone would catch enough attention.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:21 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
1)sorry this happend to your brother man
2)If he remembers what kind of car, time to start patroling the parking lots and school/dorm/frat areas, Find it, and exact a bit of revenge.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:22 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Yea man thats ****ed up, there are always students from some walk of life roam around....... Thats why I always drive or have a blade with me just in case someone tries a sucker attack. If I were driving my car, my horns alone would catch enough attention.
no..this is why CA needs to become a shall issue state.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:30 AM

Yeah, there's definitely people looking and keeping an eye out. I haven't done much because I smashed down to downtown to go pick him up.

It's a bit ridiculous because 7:20pm... Families having dinner, students out of classes.. Was right next to the Mexican Restaraunt on 4th(?) next to jack in the box
Old 02-04-2012, 11:38 AM

Any of you guys remember this?

Video: Halloween Night Madness: Crip Gets Bbbeeaaattt By A Whole Block In California For Talking Reckless!

This happened right in front of La vics on San carlos and in between 3rd and 4th. Right by that jack in the crack... that place is where **** goes down.

They needed some surefires to blind those fools... That flash light wasnt bright enough. You gotta show *****s what LIGHT looks like.

Quick Reply: Downtown SJ assault