Downtown SJ assault

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 11:40 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
There's definitely no shortage of douchebags in downtown SJ.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:47 AM

Car Info: 2008 specB
Originally Posted by lyrad_
daaaamn! sorry to hear that ... SJ is becoming more ghetto each day.
Yep....

Anyone else read the article in the Merc today about the 'study' IBM conducted saying San Jose should cut 400 more police and fire jobs?

(to be replaced by THEIR computers and consultants "predicting" where crimes/fires will happen LOL)

Sounds like that idea would work splendedly....
Old 02-04-2012, 11:51 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by SolSurferX
Yep....

Anyone else read the article in the Merc today about the 'study' IBM conducted saying San Jose should cut 400 more police and fire jobs?

(to be replaced by THEIR computers and consultants "predicting" where crimes/fires will happen LOL)

Sounds like that idea would work splendedly....
This thoroughly annoys me that I have seen on several occasions, 4+ police officers assisting others on a traffic stop when other stuff important is going on.

It's kinda ironic because I always get nervous taking that right hand turn cause a cop is always sittin there in his car and I have to try and be quiet. And this time, none
Old 02-04-2012, 12:01 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Any of you guys remember this?

Video: Halloween Night Madness: Crip Gets Bbbeeaaattt By A Whole Block In California For Talking Reckless!

This happened right in front of La vics on San carlos and in between 3rd and 4th. Right by that jack in the crack... that place is where **** goes down.

They needed some surefires to blind those fools... That flash light wasnt bright enough. You gotta show *****s what LIGHT looks like.
Didnt that kid die?

Have you brother report the assault to SJSU police and make sure to let them know that it might have been a frat hazing thing so it makes it easier to track down.

For those of you using this excuse to push your open carry agenda, his brother would've still been unconscious on the ground even if he was packing. Moot point really when you get sucker punched. I got sucker punched a few months back with brass knuckles and then multiple times in the back of the head. No weapon would've helped me in that situation. If I had a weapon, I might have been dead instead of just getting staples in the head and face.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Didnt that kid die?

Have you brother report the assault to SJSU police and make sure to let them know that it might have been a frat hazing thing so it makes it easier to track down.

For those of you using this excuse to push your open carry agenda, his brother would've still been unconscious on the ground even if he was packing. Moot point really when you get sucker punched. I got sucker punched a few months back with brass knuckles and then multiple times in the back of the head. No weapon would've helped me in that situation. If I had a weapon, I might have been dead instead of just getting staples in the head and face.
I'm sorry to hear man, glad you're alright.

He usually carries a knife so when randoms approach him he has his hand on it.. But didn't have it. Bad timing, place, and situation.

Not sure what he's going to do as far as police reports or if anything.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:10 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
Sj has definitely not been as safe as we've been ranked in the previous years. Last years murders were up. In fact just last summer an 18 year old who went to my school was killed near his home (which happens to be near the school too).. at around 3AM in the morning for no apparent reason.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:33 PM

Parenting parenting parenting.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:33 PM

Car Info: 06 TRD Tacoma
Originally Posted by Lowend
I'm guessing it was a frat hazing thing given the area
If he's asian I'd check out Zeta Phi Rho first
Old 02-04-2012, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by JooseyJeff
Idk what his plans are.. But I know his friends aren't exactly happy about the whole situation
Old 02-04-2012, 02:24 PM

Car Info: Nadda

Video: Halloween Night Madness: Crip Gets Bbbeeaaattt By A Whole Block In California For Talking Reckless!

This happened right in front of La vics on San carlos and in between 3rd and 4th. Right by that jack in the crack... that place is where **** goes down.

They needed some surefires to blind those fools... That flash light wasnt bright enough. You gotta show *****s what LIGHT looks like.
+1 for Asians owning Camrys.
Don't know the area, so I can't give any advice on hazings.

As for this clip, that dude was asking for it, why would you run your mouth like you own the block? Deserved that beating, and if he's dead he deserved it, as well as anyone else who has gang mentality.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:14 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
Originally Posted by JooseyJeff
We don't have one of those here.

There's no Asian dominant fraternity here (except for one which I believe was banned due to hazing), but there are a ton of other frats. It's rushing/pledging season so I'm assuming this violence could be a part of it.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:10 AM

Car Info: 06 TRD Tacoma
Originally Posted by dSpec
We don't have one of those here.

There's no Asian dominant fraternity here (except for one which I believe was banned due to hazing), but there are a ton of other frats. It's rushing/pledging season so I'm assuming this violence could be a part of it.
They may not be official but may be trying to get their charter. This obviously is not the best way to get members but you never know
Old 02-05-2012, 09:29 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
The only way all this is going to stop, is if 1-3 doushbags are gunned down in self defence by a victim.

I gar-in-damn-tee you punk frat kids would stop if they knew armed citizens were ready to end their worthless lives for such 'pranks'
Old 02-14-2012, 09:08 PM

Car Info: 413whp/461wtq

First off, this idiot in the video was asking for it. I was there that night (not involved but just left work and at the hoagie place) and the dumbass started calling everyone out. Keep your mouth shut and don't act like an imbecile and maybe next time he won't get his *** kicked. And I agree with the above statement, a weapon doesn't do you any good if you get sucker punched.

Sorry to hear about your brother, he's lucky a sucker punch is all he got. I had my left ear sliced clean in half by some drunk idiot a couple years ago and can attest it could have been alot worse. Tell him to inform UPD and have them keep their eyes peeled. It definitely sounds like some BS frat hazing.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:23 PM

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
thats what he gets^

Quick Reply: Downtown SJ assault