Daniel Wentz (JoeBobBucket) - R.I.P.

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 10:28 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
He was out late, and was drinking. His sister has mentioned that. It seems to have played a part. he has done this before
Sorry....I was on my stupid phone that takes forever to load.

Truly tragic....
Old 02-16-2010, 10:32 AM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza Wagon
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Ryan, im in Citrus Heights, 20mins further up 80 towrds Tahoe

Oh snap! Lets try and work somethin out
Txt me!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:37 AM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza Wagon
Arrow Flowers for daniels service

Fellow i-clubbers,

I work at a florist in Downtown Sacramento. I will be making Daniel a standing sympathy spray for his service. Because I will already be bringing flowers to the service is there anybody else who would like to place an order for flowers? I offer this because I know flowers are expensive, sympathy flowers at that. My boss has allowed me to offer a 20% discount on standing sprays/wreaths, arrangements to the Subaru community, family and friends. I suggest you look at the FTD or Teleflora web site if you live in San Jose to get an idea of what you want or you can come into the shop. I am not trying to profit whatsoever from Daniels tragedy I am simply bringing flowers up and want to know if anyone else would like some as well. If you would like more information please send me a pm and I will give you the shop address/phone number.

Thanks,

-Semper
Old 02-16-2010, 10:44 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Thomas hopefully semper can get you, if not let me know, and I will come get you. I will pm you my number in a bit.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:45 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if it has been mentioned yet... but it would probably be very helpful to the family if we were to start a collection to help with funeral costs. It wouldn't have to be much... however much you are moved to give $5, $10, $20. Just throwing it out there.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:11 AM

Car Info: '05 OBP STi / e36 Dinan M3 / DRZ400-SM / '09 250R
Originally Posted by chubs22
I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if it has been mentioned yet... but it would probably be very helpful to the family if we were to start a collection to help with funeral costs. It wouldn't have to be much... however much you are moved to give $5, $10, $20. Just throwing it out there.
Originally Posted by hello_rex
Fellow i-clubbers,

I work at a florist in Downtown Sacramento. I will be making Daniel a standing sympathy spray for his service. Because I will already be bringing flowers to the service is there anybody else who would like to place an order for flowers? I offer this because I know flowers are expensive, sympathy flowers at that. My boss has allowed me to offer a 20% discount on standing sprays/wreaths, arrangements to the Subaru community, family and friends. I suggest you look at the FTD or Teleflora web site if you live in San Jose to get an idea of what you want or you can come into the shop. I am not trying to profit whatsoever from Daniels tragedy I am simply bringing flowers up and want to know if anyone else would like some as well. If you would like more information please send me a pm and I will give you the shop address/phone number.

Thanks,

-Semper

I would like to help with donations and for a donation towards flowers. I know they are expensive and I don't think I could afford something nice, but I would like to contribute towards a nice arrangement of some sort. Please let me know where you are collecting donations and I will send it over.

Thanks.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
The donation thing is something we talked about a little bit last night at the park.

but we agreed not to jump ahead to that step just yet. His mother is arriving today from out of state and will be meeting up with the Grandmother.

So we need to wait another day~ to see what her plans are.

We'll get to the collecting donations step in the next day or so.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:29 AM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
RIP daniel
Old 02-16-2010, 11:32 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by donnamatrix
I would like to help with donations and for a donation towards flowers. I know they are expensive and I don't think I could afford something nice, but I would like to contribute towards a nice arrangement of some sort. Please let me know where you are collecting donations and I will send it over.

Thanks.
same here I am down to donate
Old 02-16-2010, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Though I have never met him nor know him, my condolensces goes out to his family and friends and to the BAIC for the loss of a BAIC member!! Prayers and well wishes goes out to the family and friends.

walt
Old 02-16-2010, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
I'll bring a 2nd log book to the mvkk meet for people to sign and write a message in, then i'll put it in the memorial container, so that those who are going to the meet but not going to the memorial spot can still write a note.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:20 PM

Car Info: 2008 subaru AWD stroller...wahaha
may you rest in peace dan...

alan'10
Old 02-16-2010, 12:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
still can believe this
Old 02-16-2010, 12:37 PM

Car Info: 1997 Legacy Wagon; 1983 Toyota Corolla
Originally Posted by A.V.E.
official:

when: Friday Feb 19th 2010

where: formely known as & often referred to as QUICKLY/ BUBBLE
Address: 540 Barber Lane, Milpitas Ca 95035

why: in memory of our good friend and taking it back to the roots of where we first met Daniel Wentz (JoeBobBucket) himself.

time: no set time. possibly meet at curtner wingstop and caravan over to said location. if not, meet at the old spot where we used to every Friday night.

hope to see you all there.

RIP Dan
Hey Ave, what time?
Old 02-16-2010, 12:37 PM

Car Info: 2007 SWP STi, 2002 WRB WRX
wow thats terrible, RIP Daniel

Quick Reply: Daniel Wentz (JoeBobBucket) - R.I.P.