Craigslist Imprezas...

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 12:42 AM

Car Info: 99 AW ej205 Coupe // 06 SGM Wagon
Originally Posted by IHeartE30s
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS coupe 5-speed, 190K [FEELER]

Is this anybodies on here? Seems a bit pricey for mileage and potential work needed.
If you can pick this up, I'll trade you my 01 RS with a fresh rebuild on it (you can keep the extras with that car as well). We'd have to work out a deal with the blown head gasket though.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
1500$ with the headgaskets? Im thinking how much I should offer this guy, KBB says 3g's in great condition...
I wouldnt put too much weight in that, problem is these sites like Edmunds and KBB go off their own formula for determining a cars value based on how old/mileage it has but thats only good if you are looking for Hondas and Toyotas, but not when your dealing with any car that has any value outside of just being a used car. They really take nothing about its actual street value into consideration.

Ill tell you right now that GC might seem a bit high but It is def worth at least 6K the way it sits. If you dont think so then just show me one that clean set up as nicely thats sold for the 3-4K price (even without the wheels) you guys are throwing around and I'll apologize. And for those of you that would complain that a 02+ WRX sells for less and would be faster, go tell that to all the guys with E36 M3s that sell for about half of what E30 M3s in the same condition sell for.

TL;DR, if you offer him 3K for it he will laugh at you and I would too

Last edited by Krinkov; 07-05-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:31 AM

Car Info: 00 BRP 2.5RS Sold = 04 SRR WRX Wagon, 06 AW STI :(
Originally Posted by Krinkov
I wouldnt put too much weight in that, problem is these sites like Edmunds and KBB go off their own formula for determining a cars value based on how old/mileage it has but thats only good if you are looking for Hondas and Toyotas, but not when your dealing with any car that has any value outside of just being a used car. They really take nothing about its actual street value into consideration.

Ill tell you right now that GC might seem a bit high but It is def worth at least 6K the way it sits. If you dont think so then just show me one that clean set up as nicely thats sold for the 3-4K price (even without the wheels) you guys are throwing around and I'll apologize. And for those of you that would complain that a 02+ WRX sells for less and would be faster, go tell that to all the guys with E36 M3s that sell for about half of what E30 M3s in the same condition sell for.

I know that about KBB, in fact I mentioned it in the email to him. KBB said my E30 M3 was worth 9g's when I sold it for 15g's...but there is a big big difference between an E30M3 and GC, asking double is a bit much. Theres another white one in SoCal with a built up engine (11.5:1, JE pistons, Pauter rods, etc) and tons of additional parts with lower mileage and hes asking 8.5.

I didnt offer the guy in the link any particular amount I just told him that he's asking a bit much and if he's willing to come down a bit on price then we can talk, I think 4-4.5 with or without the wheels sounds reasonable assuming theres nothing else wrong with the car.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:13 AM

Car Info: 99 AW ej205 Coupe // 06 SGM Wagon
If you can get it and rebuild the motor, I'll trade you my car (freshly rebuilt as well) plus $1500 in parts and you can keep what comes on his. Or we can swap my motor for his and I'll toss you some parts too. Just some ideas...
Old 07-05-2012, 10:50 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
this car says "was eqtuing's posterchild"

2006 subaru sti--fully built 500 horsepower 49k miles less than 10k on

This car is a beast..49k miles but less than 10k miles on built race motor...to say the least, it started as EQ TUNING'S POSTERCHILD AND VIA THE LICENSE PLATE WAS ORIGINALLY CALLED DR. DIRTY...WHEN I TOOK OWNERSHIP I COMPLETELY CONVERTED IT INTO A SLEEPER (IMPREZA HOOD, TRUNK, AND SIDE SKIRTS) DURING WHICH IT WAS THE POSTER CHILD FOR SLEEPER SICKNESS--A SLEEPER BUILD CO.'S ----THIS CAR HAS WAY TO MUCH TO LIST---BESIDES THE BODY IT'S ALMOST ALL BUILT-RACE INSPIRED PARTS---THE BUILD IS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME AS KEN BLOCK'S CAR IN GYMKAHNA 1--TO GET AWAY WITH A LITTLE FWY SPEEDING IT WAS SLEEPERED OUT---
--BUILT CRAWFORD MOTOR-CRAWFORD TURBO-CRAWFORD INTERCOOLER--ECU TECH TUNING PORT- OHLIN FLAG SERIES COIL OVERS FRONT AND REAR--SWAY BARS AND LINK STIFFINER--BREMBO MODDED BRAKES AND PADS-NEW CARBON FIBER CLUTCH- --ALL GAUGES WERE REMOVED FROM THE DAASH AND TUCKED INTO THE GLOVE COMP TO ADD TO THE SLEEPERNESS--AND SO CHP WOULD NOT REALIZE WHAT'S REALLY UNDER THE HOOD--GREDDY FULL EXHAUST--HONESTLY EVERY MOD IS TASTEFUL AND EFFECTIVE AND LIKE I SAID COULD GO ON FOREVER THIS CAR IS PRO STREET--IT DYNOS 420 HP WITH PUMP GAS AND WITH RACE GAS CAN MUSTER UP TO 500 HORSES--THERE ARE 3 SETS OF RIMS AND TIRES--BBS WITH STREET TIRES--BLACK ENKEIS WITH BF GOOD SNOW TIRES--SILVER ENKEI RACE RIMS WITH TRACK TIRES--ALSO NICE SUBWOOFER COMPARTMENT AND CD-DVD DECK IN DASH, PLUS A 2K IMPORTED RADAR FROM EUROPE THAT READS ALL 4 BANDWITHS AS WELL AS DEFLECTS SOME BANDS (WILL PREVENT COPS FROM CATCHING YOU SPEED)--THERE IS A THULE RACK IF YOU'D LIKE--OR ILL KEEP IT--IF YOUR SERIOUS CALL ME---WE'LL TALK ---THIS CAR IS MY BABY--ITS BEEN MAINTAINED IMMACULATELY-- ALL SERVICES WERE EITHER AT LIC MOTORSPORTS, OR FLI--BILL AT CRAWFORD HAS DONE THE TUNING(K BLOCKS TUNER0---DONT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY OR AREN'T SERIOULSLY INTERESTED, NO LOW BALLERS, SCAMMERS OR TIRE KICKERS...THIS CAR IS FOR A SERIOUS MOTOR ENTHUSIAST, IT REQUIRES ATTENTION AND LOVE---IT IS A BUILT RACECAR--RIDES LIKE ONE--WILL SLAY THE STREET OR TRACK--IM BUYING A HOUSE AND WITH A KID ON THE WAY NEED A DAILY DRIVER THE LADY CAN DRIVE COMFORTABLY. IT'S KILLING ME TO GET RID OF IT-IT HAS HAD NEARLY 50-65K WORTH OF PARTS AND WORK AND NEEDS AN OWNER WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT--
CALL JJ-FOUR15 EIGHT15 98ONE8 THE CAR IS BLACK I WILL POST PICS SOON or call and ill text them
and that its got the same setup as ken blocks gymkhana car haha

any more details on who owned this and why he thinks a few crawfordparts makes it the same as ken blocks car
Old 07-05-2012, 10:51 AM

Car Info: 00 BRP 2.5RS Sold = 04 SRR WRX Wagon, 06 AW STI :(
Originally Posted by Mr.Carl
If you can get it and rebuild the motor, I'll trade you my car (freshly rebuilt as well) plus $1500 in parts and you can keep what comes on his. Or we can swap my motor for his and I'll toss you some parts too. Just some ideas...
Thanks, but Im really looking for white or blue. Plus, once I do all this work I will probably want to keep it.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by slugrx
this car says "was eqtuing's posterchild"

2006 subaru sti--fully built 500 horsepower 49k miles less than 10k on

and that its got the same setup as ken blocks gymkhana car haha

any more details on who owned this and why he thinks a few crawfordparts makes it the same as ken blocks car
That ad hurts my eyes to read.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:08 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
That ad hurts my eyes to read.
Yea thats why we cant have nice things. Asstards thinking gymkhana this and that.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Yea thats why we cant have nice things. Asstards thinking gymkhana this and that.
Yea really. I wasn't aware that Bill tuned Ken's car. Good to know, if I go to sell my car, the fact that Bill tuned mine will add $2000 in value.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:25 PM

Car Info: Blown Transmissions
Originally Posted by Krinkov

+1 I bought a rolling 99 rs shell for 3k.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:36 PM

Car Info: '12 TSX 6MT/'01 E39 wagon/'67 VW on E85/'93 M900
Is this Pete's car from EQ? The one with GT30R with EWG?

Stan
Old 07-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s

because ALL CAPS. Duh.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:01 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX
Thumbs down

1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS coupe 5-speed, 190K [FEELER]

Is this anybodies on here? Seems a bit pricey for mileage and potential work needed.
I went to high school with the guy who owns it. I dont know if hes on here but its a clean car
Old 07-11-2012, 08:56 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Subaru Impreza for rent

Rally cross day group buy?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/3131525789.html

Needs some work but nice little 360

Last edited by queeg9k; 07-11-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:02 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by queeg9k
Subaru Impreza for rent

Rally cross day group buy?
LOl. Yeah, that one has been up there for a long time. AT LEAST a group rental for the next Auto-X

Quick Reply: Craigslist Imprezas...