Boston Marathon bombed...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 02:46 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Relatives of Sandy Hook Massacre victims were VIP guests at the finish line tent, where the bombing occurred. The theme of this year's marathon was "26 Miles for 26 Victims."
umm wow. talk about some terrible luck.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:48 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
umm wow. talk about some terrible luck.
No kidding right. Gonna give more fuel to the conspiracy fire that sandy hook was a sham and the government is trying to eliminate victims or some insane crap...
Old 04-15-2013, 03:06 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
Sf is gona host one of the largest event, the American cup.. we must keep our eyes open, they target large gathering of innocent civilians..
Old 04-15-2013, 03:08 PM

Car Info: Nadda
First Photos From The Scene Of The Boston Marathon Explosion (Extremely Graphic)

wtf some nasty nasty real time shots in there....

#38 almost made me puke
#52 wow... they look close to dead... that's pretty raw man.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:24 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Mods, can we please disable the auto play video above, some of us were on the job when we jumped in to read what was up. 11 seconds after the second explosion it is audibly playing what is said: "F'd up s#!T over here, people hurt...". Can't have that playing like that. I know it's reality, but still, a bit OTT having autoplay on for this thread.

Now, *Apologies in Advance for being blunt.*

There's a word combination that describes the events of today and you won't find it in Webster's Dictionary under the letter "T". You will however find it in the lingo of almost any American who knows this when they see it. The person(s) involved in doing what they did today are IMHO actually lower than this, but it pretty much surmises what I may have to say about those involved in doing this. I won't openly post the word combination but the picture says it all. (Pic borrowed from the web.)
Attached Thumbnails Boston Marathon bombed...-chicken.jpg  

Last edited by TheFozz; 04-15-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:33 PM

Ditto on that noise thing. Its too much having to listen to it everytime I open this thread.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:34 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by slugrx
Not sure exactly why but this feels like a domestic terrorist act, not foreign (assuming you mean muslims/al queda when using the word terrorist)
No, I didn't quite mean it like that, I merely defined terrorist as an individual that is out to sow mayhem and violence.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:37 PM

Car Info: Subaru STi Sedan '13
Wow.. this is crazy.. These past few years seems that we have been getting a lot of crazies growing up. Its probably all that coke..
Old 04-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Heedz
First Photos From The Scene Of The Boston Marathon Explosion (Extremely Graphic)

Warning ****ing damn graphic.

Looked through all of them, unbelievable.

Is the girl in photo 52 dead? With the blue shirt... Looks like the EMT is checking for a pulse, doesn't look good.

PS: Damn that guy who got his legs blown off in photo 38... Holy ****! Absolutely in shock... So ****ing scary to see that.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:25 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
34 by far
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enha...6056775-11.jpg
Old 04-16-2013, 12:31 AM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Weird how They’ve already begun the narrative. Chris Matthews on MSNBC was blaming “anti-government” people with too much time looking up how to make bombs on the Internet.
They are going to use this to say that there is too much information on the Internet, and it must be controlled by the government. I guarantee that’s where this is headed. They need to control the Internet because their plans for global enslavement are being derailed by the truth.

Plus They said the same thing on CNN right after using the term ” Homegrown”.And let’s not forget the Houses Permanent Select Committee of Intelligence overwhelmingly passed the CISPA bill which moves to the House of Representatives for a vote...

Obama threatened a veto the last time around, but in light of the recent tragedy in Boston, I believe he could reconsider. This would fit in with their philosophy, ” you never want a serious crisis go to waste”. Lets hope they pay a little more respect to the innocent victims than to use them as pawns in their sick game.

Wearing my tin foil hat by the way.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:19 AM

Car Info: LEGACY L7 BD,GF8 WAGON
Boston bomb squad was running "drills" same day as the marathon... i see another false flag
Old 04-16-2013, 01:39 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by xGT LEGOx
Boston bomb squad was running "drills" same day as the marathon... i see another false flag
911 much?

If this is true, definitely something funky goin on. Are they running bomb drills and anti air defense all the time or something? Such strange stuff.

This one is worse though. IMO 911 didn't look like the intentions was to kill people, just bring down the towers for a statement. Sure some folks got trapped on top but that's because the stairs fire protectant got jostled off at the collision point. This one was aimed to kill people at a public event some of those photos were definitely close if not close to deceased.

Anywho. **** these sick people and damn this will never end until citizens start policing themselves. Like actually reporting suspicious stuff instead of turning heir shoulder when someone gets robbed or something
Old 04-16-2013, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by xGT LEGOx

Double edged sword. I think the best time to run a drill and have bomb sniffing dogs would be the day of the event.

Honestly what does the government gain from this? Ban bombs? Ban marathons? I dont get it.

Its very possible they might have had a little bit of intel on a suspected bomb but that is a possibility at any big event these days. Cant really jump to conclusions if you see bomb sniffing dogs at an event. Its the norm now.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Anywho. **** these sick people and damn this will never end until citizens start policing themselves. Like actually reporting suspicious stuff instead of turning heir shoulder when someone gets robbed or something

How much policing can you do at such events though? I know when I went to watch a Niners game, I saw bags and stuff everywhere. Do I call each one of those in or go check them myself? If it turns out the bombs were placed inside the trashcans or mailboxes like they have suspected, then what?

Quick Reply: Boston Marathon bombed...