Old 04-19-2013, 11:22 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Name:  XDuMHCY.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  167.2 KB
Old 04-20-2013, 01:38 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Apparently he will not get read Miranda Rights under some law Im sure will come and bite us in the *** later.

Im still surprised it ended without him going out in a hail of bullets.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:48 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon EJ25
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
Apparently he will not get read Miranda Rights under some law Im sure will come and bite us in the *** later.

Im still surprised it ended without him going out in a hail of bullets.
I think he might have passed out from blood loss, or might have ran out of ammo.

Looks like blood was leaking into his lungs. That might have incapacitated him.

Last edited by runboyrun; 04-20-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:24 AM

Car Info: Fast
Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187

Torture* and no we can't nor should we.
The only rational American in this thread.

Besides if you read about the interrogations of other terrorists, as well as Sadam, you will discover there are other "techniques" that are just as effective as torture.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:20 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Bull****. That kid placed a bomb behind an 11 year old girl and blew up her brother.

He's a terrorist. He's a a trader to the country that gave him asylum. He's a murderer.
And he may be part of a larger group. What if he has information that could stop the next attack?

I have no issues with torturing that pos to get answers.

Then turn him over to the courts. Let tax payers pay for his defense. Sentence him to death. Then let tax payers pay for his appeals, healthcare, meals and cable.

Then he'll sign a book deal and movie rights and funnel that money to his terrorist friends and die a martyr.
Originally Posted by Michael Cinco
That's logical thinking! Totally agree
Originally Posted by Lurk
They should waterboard the **** out of that guy and get as much intel as possible ASAP. There might be other collaborators still out there.
A lot of patriots have spilled blood to insure that this is a free country with a higher set of morals. These guys deserve the same treatment as any other criminals. Why? Because this isn't the third world....They did something terrible and they will pay for their crimes same as anyone else. Torture isn't even a reliable information gathering technique...it only makes this country look bad....and we have had enough of that already.
Old 04-20-2013, 12:32 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
While these two "American citizens" were not found, and still on the loose, it took me back to 12 years ago. September 11, 2001. Thousands of lives claimed due to a few that plotted evil. The scale is not as big here, but on Monday, I realized what it takes to be an American. It made me want to join the armed forces , and fight against these few crooked minds. The fight against the axis of evil 2003 claimed the life of my cousin in Iraq. You want to talk about these dumbasses that blow themselves up thinking jihad or some bull**** will take them to heaven???!!! My cousin is in heaven. His cross is one of the many that gave their lives for this country. His cross still stands in the hills of Lafayette till this day. Bombing innocent civilians on Patriots Day? Who ran for a good cause.. for the victims of Sandy Hook? These two were not "American citizens" I would've shot these two in the head myself. ill show you what it takes to be American, hoo rah
Old 04-20-2013, 01:17 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
A lot of patriots have spilled blood to insure that this is a free country with a higher set of morals. These guys deserve the same treatment as any other criminals. Why? Because this isn't the third world....They did something terrible and they will pay for their crimes same as anyone else. Torture isn't even a reliable information gathering technique...it only makes this country look bad....and we have had enough of that already.
Have you served?

Hate to tell you but I dint think some holy moral standard is why anyone I've ever known joined the military. National pride... damn right. Revenge, anger, duty, need if a job, yup.

Do you honestly think that "unethical" interrogation techniques haven't been used on terrorist right along with truth drugs?
Old 04-20-2013, 01:21 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by aboothman
The only rational American in this thread.

Besides if you read about the interrogations of other terrorists, as well as Sadam, you will discover there are other "techniques" that are just as effective as torture.
Its usually a combination if things unique to the person.

Some folks. Give em a soda and a pencil and they'll give you everything.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:28 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon EJ25
If you watched Zero Dark Thirty its pretty obvious that interrogations do work. All the agents felt screwed when they weren't allowed to anymore.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:22 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Have you served?

Hate to tell you but I dint think some holy moral standard is why anyone I've ever known joined the military. National pride... damn right. Revenge, anger, duty, need if a job, yup.

Do you honestly think that "unethical" interrogation techniques haven't been used on terrorist right along with truth drugs?
Nope i know they have been, doesn't make them right. Just because we can do something doesn't mean we should. That's my point. It's not right. People server for various reason, but those who died, for the same one....America. We are better than torture that's all i'm saying, i'm sorry you don't feel the same way.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:06 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
We all know whats happening/gonna happen to the kid. If they're not reading him his Miranda Rights, you can be sure hes getting/will get the full 5 star treatment.

Good, bad, moral, immoral I really have no opinion. Not like any of us could change the way they treat terrorists.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:46 PM

Car Info: 2005 Saab 92X Aero
Originally Posted by runboyrun
If you watched Zero Dark Thirty its pretty obvious that interrogations do work. All the agents felt screwed when they weren't allowed to anymore.

You do know that is a MOVIE and not a documentary, right? They took so many liberties with everything in that movie it was ridiculous.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:35 PM

I sure hope they bring him conscious so he can see the poetic justice of tearing his brothers body apart with an suv.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:51 PM

Car Info: 00RS
Idk if you guys really realize whats going on... But theres actual photos of army personal dress the same way the kid was with the same matching backpack.. On the live press conference they asked why would they do a drill like that. And the guy answered "no" and they stopped the conference because of the question.. I'll look for the link of that stuff again and post it up for you guys to decied.

Sent from my iPhone using i-Club
Old 04-21-2013, 10:03 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Yea, a lot of stuff here hasn't gone right, or at least as explicit as many would like. Then again the government and police force are never transparent...

I mean even Union City PD isn't saying anything about this dude right here...

Family Asks for Answers at Vigil for Amos G. Smith, 26 Year Old Killed by Union City Police : Indybay

Yolanda Smith, Amos' mother, stood with a sign that read "Union City Police Dept. Murders," and she said in an interview that officers with the Union City Police Department told her very little about what had occurred that night, only that her son pointed a gun at them and that the two officers involved wound up shooting him eight times in the back of the head
Cliff Notes: Cops say they pursue guy, then guy turns on them with a gun, but somehow the dude's corpse shows 8 bullets to the back of the head.

Quick Reply: Boston Marathon bombed...