Boston Marathon bombed...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 02:55 PM

you know if that was a wealthy white person that'd be seeing at least 25 million.

were the cops not even fired?
Old 04-23-2013, 03:44 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by fuzzypanda187
Where are all these free things? Cause i lived in Canada for six years and only saw the "free" health care......
This is one of the programs. Canada Green Card - Canadian Immigration Financial Assistance

But I believe it's ontario and another of the easter provinces.

Just because you lived there doesn't mean you knew about it. I've lived in California my whole life and there are crap loads of benefits and loop holes I either don't know about or never took "advantage" of.

Some friends of mine moved up there and got a tremendous amount of help getting set up... but he's also a canadian. LOL.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:56 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Name:  W2hsYK4.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  48.9 KB

Saw this on Reddit. See any familiar faces?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:02 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
This is one of the programs. Canada Green Card - Canadian Immigration Financial Assistance

But I believe it's ontario and another of the easter provinces.

Just because you lived there doesn't mean you knew about it. I've lived in California my whole life and there are crap loads of benefits and loop holes I either don't know about or never took "advantage" of.

Some friends of mine moved up there and got a tremendous amount of help getting set up... but he's also a canadian. LOL.
haha i am also Canadian, i guess i only spent two years in Ontario on my own the rest of the time i was still in highschool and living with my parents, but i will say overall the Canadian government does far more for the average citizen then US does, but that is a benefit of a much small defense budget and a much smaller population. i do like Canada's approach to immigration though, rather than have a ton of illegal immigrants working and getting paid under the table they would rather have them become citizens that can pay taxes in return people coming into the country get access to health care and all that stuff.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:52 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Are You Just A Believer Or Do You THINK? |

Follow along.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:14 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by iLoqin

Follow along.

I cant
Old 04-25-2013, 01:02 AM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Follow along.
Out of my own incompetence, and the thread specifically states "do I think." If someone dies within 2 minutes of their leg blowing off, how are there land mine survivors? I'm sure it would cause a similar injury, if not more severe. And I'm not just talking about soldiers who may be able to be worked on quickly, but children, civilians, etc?
Old 04-25-2013, 04:15 PM

Car Info: 2005 Saab 92X Aero
Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
Out of my own incompetence, and the thread specifically states "do I think." If someone dies within 2 minutes of their leg blowing off, how are there land mine survivors? I'm sure it would cause a similar injury, if not more severe. And I'm not just talking about soldiers who may be able to be worked on quickly, but children, civilians, etc?
not all explosions are created equal. If some one's leg was completely blown off there's a very good chance they could bleed out through their femoral artery.

All this conspiracy theory bull**** is driving me insane. Why is it more believable to some people that the government would massacre dozens of children, and then bomb the Boston Marathon all in the name of gun control?! Does it seem more likely that some whack-job shot a bunch of folk and 2 other *******s decided that Allah was calling them to kill infidels, or that there's some deep, dark arm of the US gov't set aside to kill US citizens to push their agenda.

All these conspiracy theories build on other non-proved, often debunked, conspiracy theories to arrive at a place so far removed for the original facts of the story that it takes some serious mental gymnastics to buy into this ****.

All these Glenn Becks, and Alex Joneses need to take a long walk on a short pier.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:18 PM

Car Info: 06 Audi A3
This is stupid just like all the other conspiracy thoeries. If you realy think OUR government is SO evil that it will do all these evil things go somewhere else.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:43 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon EJ25
Originally Posted by nerd
this is stupid just like all the other conspiracy thoeries. If you realy think our government is so evil that it will do all these evil things go somewhere else.
+ 1
Old 04-25-2013, 07:53 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
This is stupid just like all the other conspiracy thoeries. If you realy think OUR government is SO evil that it will do all these evil things go somewhere else.
Some people listen to Alex Jones and believe everything they hear from that guy.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:04 PM

Car Info: 2001 Acura TL - 2016.5 Mazda CX-5

Probably a re-post but it gave me a laugh.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:29 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Do you really think it's the government? I think there are some real evil folks who don't care if a few folks die in a tragedy, let alone the ~ 600 from 911.

We have millions of folks, some rape, some murder. Do I think the government has the ***** somewhere at the top to do such things? Maybe not them but someone that could be higher and do such thing? Absolutely.

It's ok, one day there might be some transparency, after a revolution.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:03 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
lol so you think the Illuminati is doing these things? Oh lawd

Reminds me of religious people who think everything is done by a "higher power" and has "meaning" instead of rationally looking at situations.

Last edited by FXTbrah; 04-26-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Old 04-26-2013, 11:12 PM

Car Info: VF48'd WRB Bugeye
Do you really think it's the government? I think there are some real evil folks who don't care if a few folks die in a tragedy, let alone the ~600 from 911.
600?!? Which 600 of the 2,996 are you referring to?

Quick Reply: Boston Marathon bombed...