I heard it was killer!

Too soon?
Old 07-20-2012, 09:43 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
^^^ haha nice picture
Old 07-20-2012, 11:27 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Just found out a friend if mine lost a friend. R.i.p. rebecca.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:28 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Another reason for open/conceal carry. People should be trained at age 18 or 21. Would have prevented this mother ****er from rampaging on a bunch of innocent people for that long.

GUN CONTROL IS NOT THE ANSWER, BAD GUYS ALWAYS HAVE GUNS.
Yeah FB is pouring with people wanting more gun control, they seriously need to zip it. It's like does making a license harder to get prevent speeders from killing people? NO!
Old 07-21-2012, 02:59 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
My girlfriend tried to do that to me today about the gun control. She said the shooting was another reason she doesn't want to shoot a gun which doesn't really make any sense.

If someone really wanted to kill a bunch of people with a gun even with tighter gun laws they could still do it. It's immature to suggest tightening up on gun laws will prevent gun related crimes. maybe lessen them a bit but people will still get shot.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:45 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Some of the dead... 6 yr old girl, couple of air force members. I bet somehow those guys chose to shield their friends/family during this senseless act.

I get angry when people keep talking about gun control. Even if you had 100% gun control, bad guys will still do bad things, terrorists will still do terrorist things. Think about the amount of citizens we have in this country. If we encouraged and had mandatory training and laws that allowed us to protect ourselves, then there wouldn't be any crazy crap goin' on. I keep thinking about that 71yr old shooting armed robbers. People with guns should be more plentiful, even on college campuses. Seems like the majority of people gone whacko are these guys who are stuck between the
"ITs OK TO BE EMO when you fail at life" kinda of mentality.

Old school used to be just suck it up and don't cry, now everyone is all show boat about psychological damage. Don't be a *****, if you fail at something go do something else. We have ****ing freedom, stop being an ******* cry to the world pansy and shoot up a bunch of innocent people. Have some ****ing *****.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:26 PM

I totally agree iLogin, even at my old work, I couldn't get jack **** done because I was going to hurt someone's feelings. If you can't do work the right way, my job is to fix it and help you do it right, well **** they wouldn't allow that because it was too personal, and had to do it in such a roundabout way, they were a failure by the end of the process already.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:48 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
"I woulda" ... "They Shoulda" ..... Hey internet commandos...please hope/pray this kind of drama never happens to you.

That being said, the movie was great.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:06 PM

Car Info: Nadda

Yea something is obviously off with this guy. I bet he pleads insanity.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
So it seems his 100 round drum on his AR-15 jammed, he switched to a shotgun that he had loaded with birdshot not buckshot, and his 2nd glock couldn't get used because the exit closed on him.

Reports also say he wasted a ton of rounds spraying randomly.

This could have been a lot worse if it was a trained soldier who snapped instead of this creepy *****
Old 07-23-2012, 08:47 PM

Agreed, see people who use guns more often... don't commit these kind of mass crimes that are nuts...
Old 07-24-2012, 10:33 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Some of the dead... 6 yr old girl, couple of air force members. I bet somehow those guys chose to shield their friends/family during this senseless act.

I get angry when people keep talking about gun control. Even if you had 100% gun control, bad guys will still do bad things, terrorists will still do terrorist things. Think about the amount of citizens we have in this country. If we encouraged and had mandatory training and laws that allowed us to protect ourselves, then there wouldn't be any crazy crap goin' on. I keep thinking about that 71yr old shooting armed robbers. People with guns should be more plentiful, even on college campuses. Seems like the majority of people gone whacko are these guys who are stuck between the
"ITs OK TO BE EMO when you fail at life" kinda of mentality.

Old school used to be just suck it up and don't cry, now everyone is all show boat about psychological damage. Don't be a *****, if you fail at something go do something else. We have ****ing freedom, stop being an ******* cry to the world pansy and shoot up a bunch of innocent people. Have some ****ing *****.
You sir are correct...

Women Who Survived Theater Shooting Grieve for Hero Boyfriends - Yahoo!
Old 07-24-2012, 10:39 AM

Car Info: 2012 WRB WRX
yeah i just watched that, very sad. He probably will plea insanity but w/e it wont make much a difference.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:46 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by SubbieMedic
yeah i just watched that, very sad. He probably will plea insanity but w/e it wont make much a difference.
I hate that plea. To me... dude you just ****ing shot up a movie theater... something is clearly not right with your brain. That doesn't mean he shouldn't face the harshest of penalties and in this case I wish it was hanging. I don't think 30 years of death row, millions of tax dollars, free drugs and or a cush cell in the O unit or a low security medical facility are where people like this dude should be. Studying him will get you nothing. Dude needs to step on a land mine.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:08 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
This guy PLANNED for MONTHS. That's not insane, that's premeditation. Whether deemed insane or not, it doesn't change what this guy, or any other nut like him, have done.

Quick Reply: Big shooting in Colorado at the Dark Knight Rises release!!! :(