Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

suggestions please!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 07:51 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
suggestions please!

So today i ordered some things for my 02 rex. Exedy sport clutch, kartboy rear shifter bushings (already have regular shifter bushings), STi transmission mount,noltec steering rack bushings and stoptech stage 2 brake upgrade (slotted rotors, axxis pads, motul fluid and stainless lines). so what do you guys suggest i do next to the car? i was thinking bout helix front and rear sway bars or maybe and uppipe/downpipe combo. If i get the front and rear sways with endlinks should i get the rest of the suspension parts like struts and springs or should i get the UP/DP combo with an accesport. open to suggestions. my cars basically stock right now with a greddy evo2 catback k&n panel filter, tires and shifter bushings. thanx in advance.

-Dice
Old 08-05-2005, 12:42 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
why do you need a sport clutch teh stock one works fine?

what do you want to do power or turning? whats more important?
Old 08-05-2005, 10:05 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
My stock clutch it shot and i figure its better to get a clutch that can handle more power than stock cause i hope to eventually be running vf34 with supporting mods. Overall im more concerned about handling and suspension parts and things like that but as of now i would like a lil more power so thats why im considering gettin the uppipe downpipe combo. i guess ill see when i get everything installed if i still want more power or if i want sways or something but within the next couple of months ill have sways and all that goodstuff as well as complete turbo back exhuast and hopefully an accesport.