Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

+2 for Ed and Eq Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 10:14 PM

Car Info: Black 2006 STI
ya +hella to Ed at Eq tuning! I haven't even been there yet, but ed has helped me over the phone with my car and i had to cancel my appointment with him because of various poroblems. But i will definately be taking my car there when i get the money up since i just bought tires and i have all my stuff on. good job ed and keep it up. 2 of my friends have been to u already.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:46 AM

Car Info: '06 GT52'd STi '03 Miata SE
Very nice. Enjoy the new power.

Keep up the GREAT work Ed, Sonya, Adam, Chris, ChrisD

-Kev
Old 07-01-2010, 11:11 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
We just saw this car back again and now it has a bugeye front end! Major props to Bobby for doing something different! 60k, clutch and motor/trans mounts coming up soon

Thanks
-- Ed
Old 07-03-2010, 02:11 PM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza WRX Limited Bugeye Conversion
This will be my third time at Eq and I'm really excited to see how all the upgrades, along with the 60k will better my driving experience. The quality of customer service at Eq is exceptional and I am glad to see that business is doing well (although it makes it hard to reach someone sometimes lol!). Props to Eq, Ed and his staff (especially Brendan and Sonya). I will definitely post again when my wrx is back!

Last edited by bpatrick; 07-03-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:55 AM

Car Info: 06 SGM WRX
Nice numbers! I was planning on going stage 2 sometime in the near future, and it looks like I found my tuner!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:27 AM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
Very nice numbers. And a Bugeye conversion! That's insane. Definitely a first. Hope to see it someday. Must be a great car.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:21 PM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza WRX Limited Bugeye Conversion
+3 For EQ Tuning!!!!

Since this is my 3rd visit to EQ....

This time around I had a 60K done along with quite a few other additions. The basic 60K was about $300 bucks less than what the "stealership" quoted. Along with better fluids and a mechanic (Nash who is awesome) EQ has shown me great customer service again. Brendan, who handled all the nit picky stuff and communication, also dropped me off and picked me up at the train station. These guys are great and willing to take the time to do things right.

Now my WRX is sporting an ACT lightened flywheel, ACT HD Street clutch, EQ smog pump block off kit, TiC Holy Shift kit, Walbro fuel pump, and group n tranny and engine mounts. I can't wait until the clutch is fully broken in so I can really feel the difference.

Ed also showed me how to adjust the rev limiter with the AP, which was pretty cool.

I'll be back very soon to finish up the brake and clutch lines

If you haven't been to the shop recently (or ever), EQ has some big things planned and a lot of cool stuff going on.

Thanks again everyone at EQ!!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 01:01 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by bpatrick
Since this is my 3rd visit to EQ....

This time around I had a 60K done along with quite a few other additions. The basic 60K was about $300 bucks less than what the "stealership" quoted. Along with better fluids and a mechanic (Nash who is awesome) EQ has shown me great customer service again. Brendan, who handled all the nit picky stuff and communication, also dropped me off and picked me up at the train station. These guys are great and willing to take the time to do things right.

Now my WRX is sporting an ACT lightened flywheel, ACT HD Street clutch, EQ smog pump block off kit, TiC Holy Shift kit, Walbro fuel pump, and group n tranny and engine mounts. I can't wait until the clutch is fully broken in so I can really feel the difference.

Ed also showed me how to adjust the rev limiter with the AP, which was pretty cool.

I'll be back very soon to finish up the brake and clutch lines

If you haven't been to the shop recently (or ever), EQ has some big things planned and a lot of cool stuff going on.

Thanks again everyone at EQ!!!!
Thanks for the kind words Bobby! We always appreciate our loyal return customers such as yourself. You guys have greatly helped make EQ what it is today and I hope to continue seeing you here as we continue to grow.

I'm very happy to hear that you're satisfied with our quality and customer service! Thanks again!

-- Ed