Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

+5 Billion for EQ Tuning

Old 07-18-2010, 02:24 PM

Smile +5 Billion for EQ Tuning

I had my car in for tons of different fixes and installations such as:

**Turbo Install
**EQ Tuning Blow-Thur MAF
**EQ Tuning intake
**90K Service
**Custom Tune

After driving back home all I can say is WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW my car is freaking awesome. Furthermore, I received the best customer service in the world from Brendan and Ed. To make the experience even more awesome, they also washed my car, cleaned my interior, and FIXED MY A/C. The experience I had with EQ Tuning was that of true professionalism and I will never forget it. They definitely have a new long lasting customer

The final numbers for my car was roughly 291 whp and 249 wtq in 90F weather and on 19psi tapering at 17.5

-Sunny
Old 07-18-2010, 02:32 PM

Car Info: 07 rs STi swapped Rotated BW S200SX-56
So EQ is doing detailing service now? How much to wax my car?

Seriously though, EQ is awesome, their customer service and attention to detail is second to none!!
Old 07-20-2010, 01:06 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Thanks for the enthusiasm Sunny! Its always nice to finalize a good setup and tune that solves pesky drivability issues from a previous setup. Your car turned out really nice in the end with very smooth drivability and transitions that we were shooting for. Its amazing what can happen when you get the right combination of parts and tuning .

Its also great to see that our little additional fixed (a/c ****, shifter linkage, etc) as well as the complementary bath your car received are noticed and appreciated. Those are all little things that are very important at the end of the day IMO.

Thanks
-- Ed
Old 07-20-2010, 01:07 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by DerekB707
So EQ is doing detailing service now? How much to wax my car?
Why do you think we hired Dallas?

Seriously though, EQ is awesome, their customer service and attention to detail is second to none!!
Thanks Derek! But in all honesty, its customers like you guys that really make this place what it is. We have always been very fortunate with the type of customers we attract and I am extremely thankful for that!

Thanks
-- Ed