Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Who was calling muslims animals again for rioting?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 01:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Who was calling muslims animals again for rioting?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4738726.stm

EADIA TIA

At least 20 people are believed to have died in two days of violence in the southern Nigerian city of Onitsha

Christian mobs rampaged through the city attacking Muslims in retaliation for anti-Christian riots in the north.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:12 PM
VIP Member

"I saw a husband and wife beaten and burnt alive at the River Niger Bridge head," eyewitness Oliver Onah told Reuters news agency, referring to a market area frequented by people who originate from predominantly Muslim northern Nigeria.
so lets hear the excuses guys...

come one you can do it... dig deep inside that inner well of bull****
Old 02-22-2006, 01:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Christian mobs rampaged through the city attacking Muslims in retaliation for anti-Christian riots in the north.
Not that that it makes it the right thing to do but it sounds like they were fed up with the wave of violence the Muslims brought. May not have been the best approach but if a ruthless wave of hate came through my neighborhood i'd be waiting with the safety of my firearm in the "off position" and at the ready. I may even hunt them down to ensure they never have a chance to get close to my family.

Doing the exact opposite would be like a store owner assisting in the vandalizing and pillaging of his own store during the L.A. riots.

To be honest I think Africa and the Middle East are cesspools for ignorance anyways, so... *shrug*

Last edited by Salty; 02-22-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:26 PM
VIP Member

ignorance is unversial, its not tied to anyone location or region. There is no justification in the civilized world for beating and burning a couple to death.....

I dont give a **** who or what god you prety to...
Old 02-22-2006, 01:32 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Oh, but you can't blame the Christians because they only retaliate...the Muslims are always the ones to attack first hahahahahaha

religion is more deadly than marijuana or mushrooms...lets make it illegal too
Old 02-22-2006, 01:35 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
ignorance is unversial, its not tied to anyone location or region. There is no justification in the civilized world for beating and burning a couple to death.....

I dont give a **** who or what god you prety to...
Again, i'm not suggesting it was the right thing to do because I certainly disagree with burning anyone alive. But I can totally understand their frustrations against these radical Muslims at the same time.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

so while it may not be "right" it is understandable to you?

Do you see how it is "understandable" for the muslims to lash out in the first place? oh wait nm you cant objectively "flip the script" so to say...
Old 02-22-2006, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
Again, i'm not suggesting it was the right thing to do because I certainly disagree with burning anyone alive. But I can totally understand their frustrations against these radical Muslims at the same time.

So when your kids fight, do you punish 'the one who started it' worse than the other? In my family the saying was 'it takes two to tango' and both parties were punished equally for all fights. Same here...retaliation, in some ways, is far worse than unprovoked action. Both religions/fanatics are horrible people and if there does turn out to be a higher power, a heaven, and a hell, then all these muslims and all these christians will see each other there along with everyone who defends either groups actions.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:47 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MVWRX
religion is more deadly than marijuana or mushrooms...lets make it illegal too
I think this only holds true where intelligence lacks. What's the one similarity between all these locations? Maybe it's the fact you're considered Einstein if you're able to read at a 3rd grade level, you know?

Although I think Islam is more prone to this type of hatred based on the nature of the beast and overall statistics, maybe this is proof that location is the major issue over specific religions? Western society has proven that all religions and cultures can live peacefully and thrive. But take away education and you're completely ****ed.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:50 PM
VIP Member

I think this only holds true where intelligence lacks. What's the one similarity between all these locations? Maybe it's the fact you're considered Einstein if you're able to read at a 3rd grade level, you know?

Although I think Islam is more prone to this type of hatred based on the nature of the beast and overall statistics, maybe this is proof that location is the major issue over specific religions? Western society has proven that all religions and cultures can live peacefully and thrive. But take away education and you're completely ****ed.

dont wallow in your own ignorance or anything buddy...

to hate is to be human. And to project your own ignorance upon islam or a region of the world and say its more prone to them is only displaying the fact that ignorance is universal as well.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:50 PM

Western society has proven that all religions and cultures can live peacefully and thrive. But take away education and you're completely ****ed.
Very good point. I couldn't agree more...educated people are far less likely to take lives. I still think religion can cause some pretty messed up crap even with educated people; but they probabaly won't riot and kill.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:53 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by MVWRX
So when your kids fight, do you punish 'the one who started it' worse than the other?
Right, but the motive of the "one who started it" is much different than the other in defense. In this case the primary motive of the "one who started it" is religious rage whereas the group in defense is responding through human nature with a dash of ignorant behavior.

If kid A holds a toy kid B wants, then kid A doesn't give a damn about getting the toy.

Last edited by Salty; 02-22-2006 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:54 PM

And to me, both of those motivations are equally rediculous.

This situation is EXACTLY like sibling fights...'Christians' made a cartoon, 'Muslims' riot and kill in retaliation, then 'Christians' riot and kill (and don't 'turn the other cheek' as their religion teaches I might add...). Little children whining and *****ing with AKs and grenades. Both religions need a one century time out...

Last edited by MVWRX; 02-22-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:54 PM
VIP Member

ehhh wrong again.. education may have a role to play but it is not the answer

think serial killers, think school shootings, think *insert headline news here*.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:56 PM
VIP Member

Right, but the motive of the "one who started it" is much different than the other in defense. In this case the primary motive of the "one who started it" is religious rage whereas the group in defense is responding through human nature with a dash of ignorant behavior.

In this case it IS THE SAME THING.

The muslim view was that the christians and non muslim world was provoking them by portraying their idol in an antagonistic way. Thus subverting one of the "golden rules" of their religion. Which in their view attacker their very "being", add a sprig of bottled up angst, a dash of middle eastern intel agencies stoking the fires of hate to redirect hate to others, and whamo you got your self blood lusting mobs out for blood.

Quick Reply: Who was calling muslims animals again for rioting?