Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

is white pride racist?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 01:27 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by sigma pi
it is bs i said this
Old 08-04-2009, 01:30 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI
this show that you are a racist, and you have no idea the history of the world you live in. get over yourself. We celebrate Caesar Chavez and MLK because of the incredibly odd they had to stand against to overcome, to give right to their peoples. Jesus, it a celebration of perseverance, of will power, of the AMERICAN DREAM, you racist. Ya, we have Chistobal Columbus day, and we celebrate what? The killing, subjugation and rape of millions of natives people in a blood lust for gold, for Catholicism.

So what adversities have you had to overcome because of the pigment of your skin??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ytfuqpibY
Old 08-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Jin

Car Info: 05 CGM STi to be converted to RS
but some say cucumber taste better pickled.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:41 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Who is "you" refering to?

Originally Posted by horsecut54
this show that you are a racist, and you have no idea the history of the world you live in. get over yourself. We celebrate Caesar Chavez and MLK because of the incredibly odd they had to stand against to overcome, to give right to their peoples. Jesus, it a celebration of perseverance, of will power, of the AMERICAN DREAM, you racist. Ya, we have Chistobal Columbus day, and we celebrate what? The killing, subjugation and rape of millions of natives people in a blood lust for gold, for Catholicism.

So what adversities have you had to overcome because of the pigment of your skin??
Old 08-04-2009, 04:05 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Also, just for argument's sake, what "race" are you?

Old 08-04-2009, 09:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Who is "you" refering to?
what do you mean "you people"?

Old 08-04-2009, 11:35 PM

Car Info: 05 PSM WRX
What do YOU mean "you People"?
Old 08-05-2009, 12:17 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
So what adversities have you had to overcome because of the pigment of your skin??[/URL]
the assumption that I'm racist simply because I'm white. inability to travel freely in my own country because in certain places my life is in danger simply because of my skin color.

not to mention melanoma...
Old 08-05-2009, 12:20 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by irrational x
the assumption that I'm racist simply because I'm white. inability to travel freely in my own country because in certain places my life is in danger simply because of my skin color.

Real white people turn pink!
Old 08-05-2009, 12:30 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

And you're a jew!!
Old 08-05-2009, 12:43 PM

Car Info: Subaru STI

you know that they were lynching blacks in the south less than 75 years ago, right?

A few years ago, a black man was dragged behind a truck in texas for miles, simply because of his skin color.

"The broken body of James Byrd Jr., 49, was discovered on Sunday morning by residents of an area just outside the East Texas town of Jasper, population 8,000. As he walked home from his parents' house on Saturday night, Mr. Byrd was apparently picked up by the men sometime after midnight and taken to woods, where he was beaten, then chained to the truck and dragged for two miles."

What say you too that?
Old 08-05-2009, 01:30 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

you know that they were lynching blacks in the south less than 75 years ago, right?

A few years ago, a black man was dragged behind a truck in texas for miles, simply because of his skin color.

"The broken body of James Byrd Jr., 49, was discovered on Sunday morning by residents of an area just outside the East Texas town of Jasper, population 8,000. As he walked home from his parents' house on Saturday night, Mr. Byrd was apparently picked up by the men sometime after midnight and taken to woods, where he was beaten, then chained to the truck and dragged for two miles."

What say you too that?
Very sad, but I'm not responsible for the actions of (presumably) white rednecks.

Why do you dislike white people so much?
Old 08-05-2009, 02:10 PM

Car Info: bici putas
^ for real I'm pretty sure black on black crime faaaaar outweighs white on black crime. Isolated incidents shouldn't be used to justify racism.

Today, any idiot can blame another race for their problems, or justify some deep seated hatred planted by their equally moronic parents.

Racism is racism regardless of who it's directed at, so wise up and open your perspective or get the **** off the bus.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:20 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
Originally Posted by R-Dub
Unfortunately for whites - our ancestors messed it up so bad that no, we cannot be proud.

I find the whole mentality behind race to be completely ignorant. You did not choose your race and your race does not make you who you are - only you do.

I'm white. Yippee. It has not done me any favors - I still get tickets, I still get taxed, I still make **** money and I don't get any special treatment anywhere.

My heritage and my genes only make up this body; not the person I am.

People who hide behind race are typically too weak willed and minded to have established their own identity, so they cling to the one thing that was given to them by nature and assimilate themselves into a massive social group that share one common thread of genetics.

End races. End racism. Simple as that.

Truth.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:27 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
this is one of the funnier threads i've seen in a while lol

Quick Reply: is white pride racist?