Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Thoughts on this picture? (inspired by dr3)

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 01:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Thoughts on this picture? (inspired by dr3)

Seeing how Dre has such a hard-on for photos and images i figured i'd throw this one out...

Name:  cityreflect.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  35.9 KB
Old 08-02-2004, 02:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 Honda S2000
I really don't have words to explain it, I'm just like wow, shocked or just speechless, I think it's a great pic.
Old 08-02-2004, 08:14 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
I don't know what it is, but whenever I see photographs of NYC during the attack, I get teary eyed, followed by an incredibly strong feeling of wanting revenge.
One hour after the attacks, I called my local recruiter to re-enlist.
Unfortunately, being a disabled veteran, they said no.

Seeing how America, in general, is going about this whole "war on terrorism", I get very discouraged. Here it is, almost three years after the attack, and most Americans could give two poops about the war. There is no real national "grass roots" war effort.
Three years after Pearl Harbor, we were taking the fight to our enemies, and making them pay for their foolishness. We used every weapon at our disposal, and even invented a few more, without a second thought if world opinion would support us.
We very-matter-of-factly sent over 250,000 young American men up in bombers to level entire cities. This was done knowing that the harder we fought, the more of the enemy we killed/captured, the more factories that we destroyed, the faster the ugliness of war would end.
I see only two ends in this war against terror, neither of which most people on this board could stomach.
Either George W pulls out the stops and escalates or he pulls out every swinging d**k from the ME.
Either way more Americans are going to die bofore this mess is over.

Last edited by FW Motorsports; 08-02-2004 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by Salty
Seeing how Dre has such a hard-on for photos and images i figured i'd throw this one out...

That's a DAMN GOOD photo, Eric.

-Chris