Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Those damn liberals saying we are less safe thanks to Bush DAMN THEM!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 09:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by sloppyjoe
The surgery is a very recent event. What about the months before? And the only reason I think he is speaking now is because the race is so close and the democrats are urging him to. Lets just put it this way, I don't think he would have voluntered a speach.

But it is just a theory based on the fact that I think he would rather see Hillary run next election year, rather than Kerry win, wich would mean eight more years before Hillary could run.

It might sound farfetched but to me it is right up Bill's alley.

Nothing is far fetched in politics.

-Chris

p.s. I hate Hillary Clinton.
Old 10-23-2004, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by sloppyjoe
Do you hate me or what? I brought Clinton into the discussion in response to loyalty, wich you brought up. It applied, did it not? I think you have managed to twist every post I have had so far... damn you libs are good.

"Good try there buddy. Maybe next time."

Woo there cowboy...I never said loyalty at all. Here's who said it,

Originally Posted by deyes
Yeah, politicians are know for their loyalty.
What I said was a snide remark about republicans and there voting record.

Originally Posted by Unregistered
That high level advisors are questioning even his own fathers main man is saying he is ****ing up. That usually does not happen in the Republican party where they usually stick together like ants on sugar.
How did I twist what you said? I quoted exactly what you said and I then responded with an answer. On top of that you where the one that brought up clinton and helping Kerry. So where's the spin? I make a comment about republicans and ants on sugar and that equals me talking about Clinton? I don't get it. If anything this was taken away from the light that more republicans are coming on board and not voting for Bush. (Which happened to be the point of this thread.) This clinton thing derailed from the subject.

I don't hate anyone on this forums. Actually, I think hating people in general is not worth the effort, just move on. Even HellaRacist, I just feel sorry for him for the way he thinks.

In fact I would like to come out right now and say I LOVE YOU will you marry me?

Oh and one more thing, its very doubtful about the Hillary thing. Clintos advisors have started to work for Kerry now, they wouldn't if they wanted Hillary to have a go. I believe Clinton like the rest of the world see's the need to get Jr. out as fast as possible and thats why he is helping.

Last edited by Unregistered; 10-23-2004 at 01:07 AM.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:49 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHA, you actually made me laugh about the prenup in person. The girl that I'm seeing turned around and asked me what so funny. Taken. And off to drink UT crushed Texas Tech!!!